Rate boyos

DrTony

DrTony

Master

And suggest improvements etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You might actually have a better looking face if you cut down some bodyfat. Your body looks good, but I feel that you would benefit a lot in terms of jawline if you had lower bodyfat.

RL you're a 7.5
Not gonna rate you PSL because PSL is dumb. All that matters is sexual appeal to women.

• +1
You might actually have a better looking face if you cut down some bodyfat. Your body looks good, but I feel that you would benefit a lot in terms of jawline if you had lower bodyfat.

RL you're a 7.5
Not gonna rate you PSL because PSL is dumb. All that matters is sexual appeal to women.

Correct. People need to understand this. Women don't look at guys and in their head say "4" or "9" about a guy. They look at him and see if he has attractiveness and sexual appeal. A guy can be attractive but still be rated something like 7/10 because of a flaw or two.

But I'd give you a 5-6 PSL. There's some things that can be looksmaxed. I already can see that you're at the gym and u have a woman next to you so you shouldn't even be here if ur gettin laid bro, go have fun.

• +1
Thanks for taking some time to respond and the feedback boys. Appreciated. I do agree with all your points and esp that attractiveness is not a reductionist kind of thing. I can drop bodyfat really easily so I might give this a try. Yeah I was a professional athlete (so lots of gym) before I started focusing on science. Any things that can me looksmaxxed lay em to me. I have learnt to take harsh criticism well :)

• +1
You look like slayer but those trunks look gay

• +1
Weak lower third but u look aight 6/10 irl
Wait you're telling me the opinions of autistic incels on an obscure mental autism awareness containment board don't matter????

• +1
Thanks boyos. Ditto for the trunks lol. Weak lower third - can I improve this without surgery? Probably not.. genetics I guess

• +1