Rate British top chef and her cooking

lutte

lutte

💤

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lutte and Shrek2OnDvD
Bri'ish cuisine
giphy.gif

• +1
@Shrek2OnDvD don't uhe me, whites are qweens, no matter how many kms of gallons of semen they take daily and no matter how many kgs of poo in the arse is there because they don't wash after pooing. No matter they are qweens

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and lutte
i mean she is white, i'm self hating ethnic, anything white will upgrade my dna. so ...
Indeed, look at what her white womb has the power to bring forth into the world

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
it's true though it's unclean of us not to use a bidet
i know it's over for you people tbh, i can smell poo from miles away, same tier as curry unironically

• JFL
@FastBananaCEO @LondonVillie thoughts? could she run a restaurant in the UK?

i know it's over for you people tbh, i can smell poo from miles away, same tier as curry unironically
We don't use a decilitre of 10 different spices for every dish though so we don't have chronic diarrhea like middle easterners and curries

• JFL
ok this one was good. but you eat snake, frog, and everything that moves, as gook
I wish, people here are afraid even to eat liver or kidney let alone animals they're not used to. But me and my uncle are gonna go hunt badger and eat it

• JFL
I wish, people here are afraid even to eat liver or kidney let alone animals they're not used to. But me and my uncle are gonna go hunt badger and eat it
liver is based asf,

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
as smb said, an incel in a "chad" body
an idea for you if you can't interact properly with women: go to a hooker and she might fall in love since you're gl and if she does you can practice your social skills that way

• Woah
an idea for you if you can't interact properly with women: go to a hooker and she might fall in love since you're gl and if she does you can practice your social skills that way
need to roid first i'm a fatcel don't forget. it' s not bc i have an odd facial fat distribution that i'm not fat

• JFL
need to roid first i'm a fatcel don't forget. it' s not bc i have an odd facial fat distribution that i'm not fat
doesn't matter that much since you're not fat in the face

• JFL
i thought it was gonna be some gordon ramsay thing jfl tbh

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back