• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and pizza
Gigatyrone.

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 14 others
Probably the best looking black guy I've seen in my life

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 11 others
Monster of a specimen, Beautiful piece of art.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 4 others
Tyrone/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and pizza
damn its mad how good looking black guys are just good looking white guys but black
Maybe good looking white guys are just black guys but white kek

nah but you won't see those really big noses and lips on white guys, same with jeremy meeks, they both have the traditionally big black guy noses and lips but they both look like gods

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12611
damn its mad how good looking black guys are just good looking white guys but black
stop coping, he has many black guy features like nose lips and eyes

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
chad has no race, they all look very similar
Yeah they all have good jaw/zygos which are universally attractive but otherwise you could easily tell he's black even if he was painted white.

Yeah they all have good jaw/zygos which are universally attractive but otherwise you could easily tell he's black even if he was painted white.
exactly this, his nose and lips dont exist on white guys,

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Yet all i see are ugly niggresses in his feed and fake accounts with white girl pics. I'm sure he has better luck irl though

Yet all i see are ugly niggresses in his feed and fake accounts with white girl pics. I'm sure he has better luck irl though
cope if you don't think this guy fucked prime stacies

Gets frame mogged by Bateman. What the f...

Actually gets everything mogged by Bateman.

Attachments

• 9BE12CDD-B535-463E-975F-4128504F3EF3.jpeg
    9BE12CDD-B535-463E-975F-4128504F3EF3.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 376
  • +1
Reactions: Haven
I'd say he's a definition of a Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
fucking niggaas,thank god i dont live in usa or i would get mogged by them daily,pure high t cancer animals
slavery was not by a accident

• JFL
Reactions: Coping
He is above the average Tyrone tho
Yeah people keep forgetting that chad/tyrone are people you're supposed to be able to see irl.

Too black

• Hmm...
Reactions: mugly
One of the best looking black men I’ve seen.

PSL 7+ Tera tyrone

At leats 7psl in his prime I would say close to 7.5psl almost ideal face for dark skin black guy.

At leats 7psl in his prime I would say close to 7.5psl almost ideal face for dark skin black guy.
Ur avi comes close to mogging him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
cope he gets mogged to death by black and white LOUIS ALLEN III

Giga Tyrone

what is the ideal face for a dark skin black guy?

For darskins, what are the most important features? What should they focus on to ascend?

For darskins, what are the most important features? What should they focus on to ascend?
Eye area for sure, it's rare to see dark skin black guys with a nice eyea area like broderick tbh

low straight hairline (very important), moderate to high fwhr, minimum to at worst moderate prognathism, wide pfl, lips noticeably lighter than skin, tall lower third, a little UEE (Eyes not fully hooded), mid set eyebrows (low can work if you have a prominent sharp browridge otherwise no).

Aside from face general masculinity is very important frame, thick neck, muscular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Alexanderr and AscendingHero
mid set eyebrows (low can work if you have a prominent sharp browridge otherwise no).
Hmm. Interesting. I feel that for white guys low are ideal.

• +1
low straight hairline (very important), moderate to high fwhr, minimum to at worst moderate prognathism, wide pfl, lips noticeably lighter than skin, tall lower third, a little UEE (Eyes not fully hooded), mid set eyebrows (low can work if you have a prominent sharp browridge otherwise no).

Aside from face general masculinity is very important frame, thick neck, muscular
Why is complete hooding and proganthism bad?

• +1
That's because white guys have low set sharp brow ridges while blacks have less pronounced higher set undulating brow ridges, so low eyebrows look uncanny for most blacks

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Wallenberg
Why is complete hooding and proganthism bad?
complete hooding looks good on caucasoid skulls cause of low set sharp brow ridges and deep set eyes so it creates a hunter eye look. Blacks have higher set less pronounced undulating brow ridges so completely hooded eyes look off.

Prognathism isn't terrible if it's mild or moderate even Broderick Hunter has moderate prognathism. Pronounced prognathism gives an ape like look and throws off overall harmony

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
That's because white guys have low set sharp brow ridges while blacks have less pronounced higher set undulating brow ridges, so low eyebrows look uncanny for most blacks
idk about uncanny tbh, my eyebrows are middle-lowset, doesn't look that uncanny tbh

idk about uncanny tbh, my eyebrows are middle-lowset, doesn't look that uncanny tbh
How low? and how pronounced and sharp is your brow ridge? from my experience mid set eyebrows tend to be ideal for most blacks cause they lark a sharp brow ridge, so low eyebrows seem to be obstructing parts of the eyes and look off

while mid set looks more natural

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
How low? and how pronounced and sharp is your brow ridge? from my experience mid set eyebrows tend to be ideal for most blacks cause they lark a sharp brow ridge, so low eyebrows seem to be obstructing parts of the eyes and look off

View attachment 1072955

while mid set looks more natural
View attachment 1072956View attachment 1072958
I can show you a pic if you want and let you judge, I think mine might be more similar to the 2nd guy actually but a little lower.

low is always ideal if it doesn't look out of proportion with the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero