Rate Broderick Hunter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and volcelfatcel
Nah not really especially if we just consider their primes
Beckford aged really well but prime broderick hunter is giga tyrone, sex appealmaxxed to the limit no comparison tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
Beckford mogs though right?
Nah prime Broderick looked insane but his prime was much shorter than Beckford.

He was peak aesthetics for a dark skin nigga who had black features.
Images   2021 04 05T083630132
Images   2021 04 05T083733238
Images   2021 04 05T083623209

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
you look like the brother in your avi?
Nah I'm like lightskin brown skin tier I did that celebrity look alike test and it said I looked like Brandon Jackson and nick cannon.
Screenshot 20210227 234456 1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Warlow
Looks good. If I would be black I would prefer to look like this.

images-2021-04-05t083630-132-jpeg.1074679

He's a rare one, he's brownskin and has the harmony and dimorphism to pull off the green eye and solid browridge. However most blacks guy with green eyes look uncanny if not light skin. Also not to mention he's a skullcel and 5'10.

Tyson Beckford mogs him to oblivion.
Nah, prime tyson does. But other than a few pics, beckford looks chinkish asf to me, also some of the career paths he's taken up after modeling, just jfl.......

complete hooding looks good on caucasoid skulls cause of low set sharp brow ridges and deep set eyes so it creates a hunter eye look. Blacks have higher set less pronounced undulating brow ridges so completely hooded eyes look off.

Prognathism isn't terrible if it's mild or moderate even Broderick Hunter has moderate prognathism. Pronounced prognathism gives an ape like look and throws off overall harmony
Do blacks look better without or with strong browridges?

How can one fix prognathism?

What's the ideal colouring for a brown-darksin black guy?

What the ideal eye color for a black?

Gets frame mogged by Bateman. What the f...

Actually gets everything mogged by Bateman.
LOL at their chest insertions and and fraility.

Do blacks look better without or with strong browridges?

How can one fix prognathism?

What's the ideal colouring for a brown-darksin black guy?

What the ideal eye color for a black?
1. With strong browridges especially if you already look masculine, if your face isn't masculine the difference will not be as strong.

2. Not seen a perfect practical way that doesn't make you recessed but harmony rhinoplasty reduces the perceived effects of prognathism without making you recessed.

3. lighter lips than skin, bottom lip should be a dull pink, hazel eyes or light brown eyes really dark eyes can work if you have clear white sclera. Not much you can safely about skin color, it's already brown-dark as long as it's clear and homogenous it's fine, ideally a lighter brown is ideal or really dark black (but that's very rare).

4. Depends on skin colour the lighter you are the lighter the ideal becomes, for lightskins a light blue or green is ideal, light to medium brown hazel and light brown is ideal, for dark skin I wouldn't advise wearing contacts it will look odd and unnatural

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero