Rate Calum Von MoGG(ER)

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
Textbook Chad, lost all his fucking gains and a bit bluepilled.

Seems like a cool guy. Chad for sure

@Copecell thoughts? Is he coping gymcel incel?

He run status game with camera surrounding him he don't get this attention from girls it's due to status not muscles.
Yeah, girls don't even notice that he lifts because gym is one of biggest copes in psl community :lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul::lul:

He run status game with camera surrounding him he don't get this attention from girls it's due to status not muscles.
Cope, he's GL and 6'3"

He has ok face but he primarily get girls for being betabux with status game he comes of as a celebrity due to the camera and famous youtube channel. Face is average, status is top percentile and this is enough to halo him to oblivion nothing to do with muscles.
His status is not top percentile because no one outside gymcel community knows him

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Autist
If he walk with camera like in this situation he will get attention this is why he has a girl speaking to him and showing her ass to the camera and thats why she smiles and would let him fuck her. Over if he was no status.
Are people here ironically believing that he only slays because of status? This community is pretty retarded sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and androidcel
1 PSL over for you. Stand next to me you will break from the universe realising you are the inferior being and you will be falling into small pieces and then i will eat them for breakfest you subhuman utter nonsensical dumpster.
I mog you to dust in my avi.

Come stand next to me you will rope i'm 6'3-6'4 with huge frame and muscles you will rope when you see me and die from shock after this mog.
Copeboi