Rate Chadstiny

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

At a whopping 5'7", this absolute unit slays e-girls like nobody's business. At every event, the hottest girls flock to his domain in the search of his coveted Twitch prime subs. For the naysayers, I've included arecent clip of this Chad adding women to his harem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides and 2 others
Expected alphadestiny I'm disappointed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, itsoverbuddyboyo, kobecel and 7 others
This man unironically slays more than the whole forum, even pre fame.

Fucking hate this dude. He's 5'7 and his wife left him because of that yet he still makes fun of incels. Atlleast he acknowledges that women are trash,

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and The Dude Abides
Fucking hate this dude. He's 5'7 and his wife left him because of that yet he still makes fun of incels. Atlleast he acknowledges that women are trash,
he left her JFL keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Still makes fun of incels

If you don't think there's something remotely humorous about a group of guys spending 10 hours a day on a forum talking about how much they hate women, get upset about not sleeping with women, then you have no soul
*To be clear, I'm not making fun of Incels, just Incel culture.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and kobecel
If you don't think there's something remotely humorous about a group of guys spending 10 hours a day on a forum talking about how much they hate women, get upset about not sleeping with women, then you have no soul
Shut up Chad

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 1 other person

JUST LOL @ THIS MANLET CHAD JFL

• +1
their underage I bet

View attachment 40660

At a whopping 5'7", this absolute unit slays e-girls like nobody's business. At every event, the hottest girls flock to his domain in the search of his coveted Twitch prime subs. For the naysayers, I've included arecent clip of this Chad adding women to his harem.
Nigger, I doubt this dude is getting laid. I bet those are fucking "models" paid to walk around and "show people a good time".

Have you all ever seen the 1973 movie 'The Sting'? They literally setup a fake venue to scam a cuck. I bet that is what is going on in this video and during every single RSD cold approaches in bars and venues. Bitches paid to pretend guys frame-holding works and maybe even sleep with the better looking PUAs (ones that are good looking anyway, but have low self-esteem) since RSD and other PUA companies make thousands off of cucks for a 3 day trip, they can afford this.

Also, betabux.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, JellyBelly and 2 others
Nigger, I doubt this dude is getting laid. I bet those are fucking "models" paid to walk around and "show people a good time".

Have you all ever seen the 1973 movie 'The Sting'? They literally setup a fake venue to scam a cuck. I bet that is what is going on in this video and during every single RSD cold approaches in bars and venues. Bitches paid to pretend guys frame-holding works and maybe even sleep with the better looking PUAs (ones that are good looking anyway, but have low self-esteem) since RSD and other PUA companies make thousands off of cucks for a 3 day trip, they can afford this.

Also, betabux.

Let us cope buddy boyo.
women = toilets.
Keep respecting them and maybe you will get sloppy seconds.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and The Dude Abides
He's a betabux, anyway, dont worry. Women are trash to him because he has to swipe his credit card between their buttcheeks before he gets to use any holes.

just be lucky in everything you try theory

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
He's a betabux, anyway, dont worry. Women are trash to him because he has to swipe his credit card between their buttcheeks before he gets to use any holes.
he got married pre fame keep crying for him

Also, betabux.
What makes it worse is just how plain they look but still are value more then us.
What makes it worse is just how plain they look but still are value more then us.
valued* fuck this no edit trash

valued* fuck this no edit trash
These are the theories women run:
Just dont be fat
Just be a woman
Just dont be deformed

And that's all they need. Hell, you can remove the top and bottom theory and some guys will still want them

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
These are the theories women run:
Just dont be fat
Just be a woman
Just dont be deformed

And that's all they need. Hell, you can remove the top and bottom theory and some guys will still want them
It's the sad reality. We must eliminate cucks.

absolute slayer

Let us cope buddy boyo.
women = toilets.
Keep respecting them and maybe you will get sloppy seconds.

Absolutely bro, nothing gets my 3cm dick harder than hearing Tyrone's guttural yell during his third climax. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll bend me over too, just as long as I can still smell the sweat and juices left behind by the girls he was having a three-way with.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
He would be slayer if he was good looking ?

• +1
They are small time streamers trying to get famous and he is a very famous streamer, anything new?????????????
TrainwrecksTV mogs him into oblivion
trainwreck is an actual chad who destroyed this stacey before he got famous
he's stil lwith her = cuck though

This is the type of shit he does, and it works. Man, it's a weird fucking world we live in NGL

his verbal IQ is highest ive ever seen on the internet. not his overall iq just how he verbalizes his thoughts. it gets him away with turbo incel physical attributes

They are small time streamers trying to get famous and he is a very famous streamer, anything new?????????????
TrainwrecksTV mogs him into oblivion
View attachment 40981 trainwreck is an actual chad who destroyed this stacey before he got famous
he's stil lwith her = cuck though

Yeah, for sure. No way both those 6+/10's would let him fondle them if he wasn't a big streamer.
his verbal IQ is highest ive ever seen on the internet. not his overall iq just how he verbalizes his thoughts. it gets him away with turbo incel physical attributes

Yeah, that's his biggest trait. You can see some of it in this vod, he's literally telling a girl to kill herself by drinking milk, and she loves it. Best part is that he's doing it in front of her GF.
*BF

Yeah, for sure. No way both those 6+/10's would let him fondle them if he wasn't a big streamer.

trainwrecks gymcelled and ascended

except our so called misogyny is derived from a life time of rejection

except our so called misogyny is derived from a life time of rejection

Oh no, I'm just talking about Incel culture and the spread of the Blackpill. The Whitepill hasn't seen widespread adoption because bettering yourself and finding ways to be happy is much less interesting than shitposting about LDARing and telling newfags to KYS. Incel culture hasn't helped anyone actually accomplish anything, unless you count padding posts and comments on an obscure internet forum.

JUST LOL @ THIS MANLET CHAD JFL

Greek could fuck destiny and the ass if he wanted to and Cuckstiny wouldn't say shit.What a faggot.
Seriously,fuck destiny

Oh no, I'm just talking about Incel culture and the spread of the Blackpill. The Whitepill hasn't seen widespread adoption because bettering yourself and finding ways to be happy is much less interesting than shitposting about LDARing and telling newfags to KYS. Incel culture hasn't helped anyone actually accomplish anything, unless you count padding posts and comments on an obscure internet forum.
I didn't jog/gymcel until I frequently started browsing .is last april or so