[Not OP] Rate chess master Alexandra Botez

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
i mean shes cute obv, but overall her facial structure isnt that remarkable. has good harmony nevertheless

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be Gigachad or death
Life ain’t fair buddy boyo

fakemeta.

fakemeta.

Amateur
botez: "look at me teehee, I can do the thing man do, admire mere orbiters!"

orbiters: :soy:

Jecht

Jecht

Adept
Is she as good as a male grand master or just a master between women?

She is good looking 8.5/10 IRL, not model tier, more like the most pretty girl in the school.

x30001

x30001

Zephir

She is good looking 8.5/10 IRL, not model tier, more like the most pretty girl in the school.
Nowhere near women's GM. She's just a Fide Master with like 2000-2100 elo rating so that's nowhere near even the worst male FMs.

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger

She is a mid tier professional female chess player, in male elo rating she'd be worse than many amateurs. Thats why she gets spanked on the daily in websites such as chess.com jfl

ISIS=Sissies

ISIS=Sissies

Banned

Women's Fide Master, 2100-2200 ELO

Beats any club level player and scores well in local tournaments

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

naan
One day maybe Vishy Anand can wifey her up

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
Why do women have different leagues in chess when it's not a physical sport? Are women stupider than men? I thought women were just as smart :soy: :lul:

B

bihalfcel

Trainee
Why do women have different leagues in chess when it's not a physical sport? Are women stupider than men? I thought women were just as smart :soy: :lul:
They're just as smart, but a lot less autistic. No normal person spends every waking moment studying chess openings. Even the best women tend to treat chess as part of a normal balanced life that includes things like friends and hobbies outside of chess.

GUTS9770

GUTS9770

Wizard
On average men and women are about as smart. However men have higher IQ-variance, which mean that there are more men, who are geniuses than there are women, who are geniuses. Though that works also an other way.. There are also more total idiots among men.
var.png

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
She has a pretty good body and her face does have looksmax potential. Maybe she needs a lefort 1 and she can be model tier.

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
Thinking about going full autist and getting really good at chess so I can challenge her and win, to do my part for the Patriarchy.
Looks like she aint shook her ass a day in her life.

Dogs

Dogs

Quantum
They're just as smart, but a lot less autistic. No normal person spends every waking moment studying chess openings. Even the best women tend to treat chess as part of a normal balanced life that includes things like friends and hobbies outside of chess.
Soy af, it's cause men have a greater degree of variability in iq jfl

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
She'll never checkmate me without the check

Peachy

Peachy

gaymaxxing with Dope
Facially she looks like a giga normie, here's the worst photo she has and honestly she should be judged by it. You can see chin is slightly recessed + high gonial.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FatJattMofo Ratings 1
Lifewasted Ratings 1
FatJattMofo Ratings 4