Rate chess master Alexandra Botez

Yes

• +1
Reactions: x30001
i mean shes cute obv, but overall her facial structure isnt that remarkable. has good harmony nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
wow

• +1
Life ain’t fair buddy boyo

botez: "look at me teehee, I can do the thing man do, admire mere orbiters!"

orbiters: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Is she as good as a male grand master or just a master between women?

She is good looking 8.5/10 IRL, not model tier, more like the most pretty girl in the school.

She is good looking 8.5/10 IRL, not model tier, more like the most pretty girl in the school.
Nowhere near women's GM. She's just a Fide Master with like 2000-2100 elo rating so that's nowhere near even the worst male FMs.

She is a mid tier professional female chess player, in male elo rating she'd be worse than many amateurs. Thats why she gets spanked on the daily in websites such as chess.com jfl

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Quote they re all weak all women they re stupid compared to men they shouldn t play chess you

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and 6 others
Carlsen is fucking her as we speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 1680 and x30001
I dont feel like it

Women's Fide Master, 2100-2200 ELO

Beats any club level player and scores well in local tournaments

One day maybe Vishy Anand can wifey her up

• +1
Why do women have different leagues in chess when it's not a physical sport? Are women stupider than men? I thought women were just as smart :soy: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bihalfcel and Deleted member 1680
Why do women have different leagues in chess when it's not a physical sport? Are women stupider than men? I thought women were just as smart :soy: :lul:
They're just as smart, but a lot less autistic. No normal person spends every waking moment studying chess openings. Even the best women tend to treat chess as part of a normal balanced life that includes things like friends and hobbies outside of chess.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
On average men and women are about as smart. However men have higher IQ-variance, which mean that there are more men, who are geniuses than there are women, who are geniuses. Though that works also an other way.. There are also more total idiots among men.
Var

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

She has a pretty good body and her face does have looksmax potential. Maybe she needs a lefort 1 and she can be model tier.

Thinking about going full autist and getting really good at chess so I can challenge her and win, to do my part for the Patriarchy.
Looks like she aint shook her ass a day in her life.

They're just as smart, but a lot less autistic. No normal person spends every waking moment studying chess openings. Even the best women tend to treat chess as part of a normal balanced life that includes things like friends and hobbies outside of chess.
Soy af, it's cause men have a greater degree of variability in iq jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
She'll never checkmate me without the check

Facially she looks like a giga normie, here's the worst photo she has and honestly she should be judged by it. You can see chin is slightly recessed + high gonial.