Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, toolateforme, NoHabloIngles and 1 other person
8 PSL. What a giga pretty boy. I am crying for him

Chico ain't shit with lighting and makeup fraud.I don't need to fraud to look good. I don't get why people like this heavily photoshopped picks over the ones.

Anyways his a 6.6/10 in that pic.

25016683 485141735219255 1582849294304542720 n1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227, didntreadlol and 1 other person
i eye area mog him.

Last edited:
How is white femboy looks given good ratings here but Asian femboy looks are given incel rating?

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
How is white femboy looks given good ratings here but Asian femboy looks are given incel rating?
Asians are already feminine to begin with so it’s double feminine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsonpilled, toolateforme and Deleted member 1560
Asians are already feminine to begin with so it’s double feminine.
Many asians have big skulls and square Jaws, but due to them having less masculine facial features it doesn't matches their harmony. It may also be because of their skin probably, many asians I know who are 26-28 look like 16-17 year olds

Many asians have big skulls and square Jaws, but due to them having less masculine facial features it doesn't matches their harmony. It may also be because of their skin probably, many asians I know who are 26-28 look like 16-17 year olds
Asians have been stereotyped by the media to be feminine and weak. So people already have a preconceived notion about them and plus they aren’t as sexually dimorphic as other races.

Asians have been stereotyped by the media to be feminine and weak. So people already have a preconceived notion about them and plus they aren’t as sexually dimorphic as other races.
No I don't think so. 4 years ago when I went to Belgium my friends asked me whether I can do martial arts or kung-fu(it was because asians were seen as fighters because of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan). But that was 4 years ago. Idk now tho.

Looks like a girl,lol at people rating him 8 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
No I don't think so. 4 years ago when I went to Belgium my friends asked me whether I can do martial arts or kung-fu(it was because asians were seen as fighters because of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan). But that was 4 years ago. Idk now tho.
You don’t understand subtle jabs and jokes do you. Because that was a subtle jab at you. It was funny to them.

You don’t understand subtle jabs and jokes do you. Because that was a subtle jab at you. It was funny to them.
Wasn't a jab. That's why I didn't mention it was a jab. My friends genuinely asked me if I knew martial arts or Kung fun else why would I even mention this?

In my conclusion
White Prettyboy = mix of feminine and masculine features
Asian Prettyboys = mix of very less masculine features and more feminine features

Photoshopped but still 8 PSL

Wasn't a jab. That's why I didn't mention it was a jab. My friends genuinely asked me if I knew martial arts or Kung fun else why would I even mention this?

In my conclusion
Asian Prettyboys = mix of very less masculine features and more feminine features
It's all due to brow ridge(forehead) and nose.
Asian prettyboy or pretty girl whatever it is they all look slightly nice on front but still get destroyed due to the shape of eyes, they have no brow ridge and monolid. And totally get rekt from side.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 1560
He looks like a bitch in this pic jfl

It's all due to brow ridge(forehead) and nose.
Asian prettyboy or pretty girl whatever it is they all look slightly nice on front but still get destroyed due to the shape of eyes, they have no brow ridge and monolid. And totally get rekt from side.
i brow ridge and eyebrow mog all korea tbh, despite not being very low set

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and toolateforme

In my conclusion
It's the brow and forehead

Ultimate preetyboy, i want that lips. Imagine being him. I would make my oneits so insecure

I prefer these 2
Ok I've made a college with his best pics

Attachments

• IMG_2019-06-03_13-07-56.JPG
    IMG_2019-06-03_13-07-56.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2019-09-21_00-51-24.JPG
    IMG_2019-09-21_00-51-24.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • +1
I prefer these 2
Ok I've made a college with his best pics
Yeah, those are much better. Idk what autism compelled me to choose the pic in OP. These are some that not many people have seen.
4aaf8a04dc561fe76d9f52a4faff412f.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

In my conclusion
It's obvious you are a coping subhuman to everyone who has seen your shitsmeared mongoloid face. Don't bring your subhuman cope into my threads, trying to get people to increase your rating from 3 to 8 since 'I'm a pretty boy'. You look like a newborn baby got dunked in cowshit. Hang yourself with your down syndrome eyelids.

Last edited:
Yeah, those are much better. Idk what autism compelled me to choose the pic in OP. These are some that not many people have seen.
4aaf8a04dc561fe76d9f52a4faff412f.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

It's obvious you are a coping subhuman to everyone who has seen your shitsmeared mongoloid face. Don't bring your subhuman cope into my threads, trying to get people to increase your rating from 3 to 8 since 'I'm a pretty boy'. You look like a newborn baby got dunked in cowshit. Hang yourself with your down syndrome eyelids.
I knew it OP you would deep throat Chicos dick. I never mentioned about myself, clearly you know shit about aesthethics if you chose that shit photo of Chico in the first photo and every post you make is more autistic then the next one. Let's just hope it's not over for you man.

Admit it OP
Your aesthethics = shit
You chose a Chico's pic that looks like a girl

• JFL
I knew it OP you would deep throat Chicos dick. I never mentioned about myself, clearly you know shit about aesthethics if you chose that shit photo of Chico in the first photo and every post you make is more autistic then the next one. Let's just hope it's not over for you man.

Admit it OP
Your aesthethics = shit
You chose a Chico's pic that looks like a girl
I am far from someone who would 'deep throat Chico's dick', you closet faggot. I don't hold him above Gandy, Nessman, Gabriel Aubrey, Andreas Eriksen or various other random people not esteemed in PSL.

You come into this thread and try to use it to cope your way around your non-human appearence by comparing yourself to a high tier male model since you consider yourself a 'prettyboy' as well. Being comically vague in ways that make every sentence 100% meaningless while trying to validate your own sub1 since on top of being a ' pretty boy' (twink with zero dimorphism or sex appeal) you are also Asian.

Geneticjoke, bojack they all mog you. Razorblademaxx or keep coping with barely intelligible English, either way just don't connect me to it in any way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I am far from someone who would 'deep throat Chico's dick', you closet faggot. I don't hold him above , Andreas Eriksen or various other random people not esteemed in PSL.

You come into this thread and try to use it to cope your way around your non-human appearence by comparing yourself to a high tier male model since you consider yourself a 'prettyboy' as well. Being comically vague in ways that make every sentence 100% meaningless while trying to validate your own sub1 since on top of being a ' pretty boy' (twink with zero dimorphism or sex appeal) you are also Asian.

Geneticjoke, bojack they all mog you. Razorblademaxx or keep coping with barely intelligible English, either way just don't connect me to it in any way.
1. You don't make sense when I did I try to claim that I am a prettyboy in this thread? I just merely told the difference between Asian Prettyboy and white Prettyboy

2. Kpop idols are all prettyboys. If you have or know better ones then let me know

3. How am I coping when all I am trying to state is the difference between the two and how will it increase my PSL points lol

4.i knew it OP you would have threesome with Gandy, Nessman, Gabriel Aubrey. Like every post I make you

5. I don't want validation from 15 year olds like you lol. I ain't gay but sure are you just haven't come out of your closet OP. I would prefer validation from women more than men
Fuck this faggot thread lul. All beta boys trynna suck MMs dick

Last edited: