I’m glad Cho killed that whore tbh

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 176, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
palate mogs him

Around 5, maybe a little less.

surely mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Demir
YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH ME ME ME I HIT YOU UP WITH THE KE KE KE YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH ME ME ME KE KE KE BITCH KE KE KE Yo let me tell you bout this slut Emily, she likes to take it in the butt Her boyfriend drops her off and guess what He just so happens to be a gun nut So i come up to her after she's dropped off Point the twenty-two and watch that shit pop off Another guy saw me, he gets shot too Now i gotta get out here before the cops do I get back and record some final thoughts Reload up the Walther and Glock Bring the amunition and chain and lock Drop my package off at the mailbox The cops are busy according to plan I walk to class with my tools in hand Lock the door and stock the band Now let me show you how to sing this jam... I wish it was a sunday but its a monday Still im bettin its a fun day Cuz im loadin up my gunay At school ready for some gunplay And im not checkin out the monay Nor lookin around checkin out the honays Im lookin for those fools that think its funnay To talk shit about me in some way Yo you must think im dumb eh? When youre not even smart enough to run away I point click and let the gun say What for the longest time i was gon' say In the recoil i bathe in bloodspray The halls rabble rabble like a countray But before they can see a done day Ima send em on a trip, one way..cuz So, here we go It's Seung-Hui Cho Killin all the trust fund deceitful charlatans And Yo, now you know It's Seung-Hui Cho Spilling the blood of a million dollar kids Week back i phoned in a bomb threat You didnt take the warning But now you see that im the bomb yet... You still have trouble alarming So i take out my twenty-two and nine Rich kids its pay your dues time In groups of ten they form two lines I capped them all, ready for new pines And i dont do time cuz i dont do crime I do acts of god insurance wont cover This is for how you fucked my sisters and brothers This is for how you left me in the gutter And when the smoke clears it's dead air Till i hear the shotgun blare I compose myself with my temple bare Let shot and drop down stairs

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH ME ME ME I HIT YOU UP WITH THE KE KE KE YOU DONT WANNA FUCK WITH ME ME ME KE KE KE BITCH KE KE KE Yo let me tell you bout this slut Emily, she likes to take it in the butt Her boyfriend drops her off and guess what He just so happens to be a gun nut So i come up to her after she's dropped off Point the twenty-two and watch that shit pop off Another guy saw me, he gets shot too Now i gotta get out here before the cops do I get back and record some final thoughts Reload up the Walther and Glock Bring the amunition and chain and lock Drop my package off at the mailbox The cops are busy according to plan I walk to class with my tools in hand Lock the door and stock the band Now let me show you how to sing this jam... I wish it was a sunday but its a monday Still im bettin its a fun day Cuz im loadin up my gunay At school ready for some gunplay And im not checkin out the monay Nor lookin around checkin out the honays Im lookin for those fools that think its funnay To talk shit about me in some way Yo you must think im dumb eh? When youre not even smart enough to run away I point click and let the gun say What for the longest time i was gon' say In the recoil i bathe in bloodspray The halls rabble rabble like a countray But before they can see a done day Ima send em on a trip, one way..cuz So, here we go It's Seung-Hui Cho Killin all the trust fund deceitful charlatans And Yo, now you know It's Seung-Hui Cho Spilling the blood of a million dollar kids Week back i phoned in a bomb threat You didnt take the warning But now you see that im the bomb yet... You still have trouble alarming So i take out my twenty-two and nine Rich kids its pay your dues time In groups of ten they form two lines I capped them all, ready for new pines And i dont do time cuz i dont do crime I do acts of god insurance wont cover This is for how you fucked my sisters and brothers This is for how you left me in the gutter And when the smoke clears it's dead air Till i hear the shotgun blare I compose myself with my temple bare Let shot and drop down stairs
Words read: none.

• +1
Reactions: BPDexhead, FatJattMofo, heroinfather and 1 other person
anything but oneitis is cope

would smash/10

Hqdefault

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.