Rate Chris Hemsworth

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Staff
A man who has it all. Looks, money, height, frame and status.
B4E973E4 D426 4A43 9D57 C5A50FBD3249

4D67CFEF BA40 435D 9AFB B742C4EF1395

F84E2E73 AB59 4559 8A70 3AE8C09BC7AF

C1C44BC8 E2AA 4496 AB6A CD07E71F7251

5031D95B D5DE 4636 8AEA FDD4D52397D5

31F68408 C009 48EC B21F 734BF1E33E76
E33439EC 924D 4DD8 98B3 DBFC316B2889

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, oldcell, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Liam hemsworth is a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, jordanbarrettisgod, Hector and 4 others
He got those George Cloney downward facing half moon eyes that make anyone look sexy

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 1680
7 psl face + 6'3 (idk it's legit) + great body + superhero status + rich af
Btw one foid said that she prefer Loki than Thor becouse Loki is a vilan and irl world is not nice and bad people always win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, audreyen, jordanbarrettisgod and 3 others
7 psl face + 6'3 (idk it's legit) + great body + superhero status + rich af
Yup, there’s not many men which have all 5 but he does.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, BadaBing, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
6.6-6.8

dont see why people are including his other stats, hes one of the most famous actors so his PSL might as well be 10 if youre going to factor it all in smh lol
PSL8 models are fucking nobodies

• +1
Reactions: Avestasunny, Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 2846
The guy is one of the most overrated celebs ever. His lower third is shit tier

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Nisse and Chadelite
6.6-6.8

dont see why people are including his other stats, hes one of the most famous actors so his PSL might as well be 10 if youre going to factor it all in smh lol
not gandy or o pry.

Mogs the fucking shit out of me on frame alone let alone face jfl, also once you hit 7 psl who the hell cares if you're 8+ other stuff like status matter much more

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite
Wait till he gets mogged by 6ft 8, 8psl, 26 inch bideltoid, billionaire with a billion follwers on insta

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada and Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 1553
only psl autists know who that is, lets be real
nah, o pry was on the tv for the world hottest guy. But let's be real, women know about jeremy meeks, They would choose him over hemsworth.
Gandy is a household name in the UK wtf are you talking about
not really, i only learnt about him recently, but he is on a lot of ads, like wellman.

He doesn't need to be rated. His life is perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, BigBoy, oldcell and 1 other person
Gandy is a household name in the UK wtf are you talking about
hes also in ads all around the world due to the brands he works with but out of UK no one has ever mentioned him. thats funny when i lived there he was never mentioned either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
nah, o pry was on the tv for the world hottest guy. But let's be real, women know about jeremy meeks, They would choose him over hemsworth.

not really, i only learnt about him recently, but he is on a lot of ads, like wellman.
O'Pry was also on Blank Space. Chico is the most used guy on wattpad romance novels. Gandy is a household name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
6-6.5 psl face, with height and body 7

O'Pry was also on Blank Space. Chico is the most used guy on wattpad romance novels. Gandy is a household name.
they are famous people, have over 1 million insta followers. and are millionaires. But female models are much more well known, you see them every day on tv

But female models are much more well known, you see them every day on tv
Irrelevant to whether or not male models are famous.

He got those George Cloney downward facing half moon eyes that make anyone look sexy

Rectangle shaped hunter eyes mog the fuck out of half moon eyes.

His face is what happens when a guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape squints.

7.9 including height and frame

6.6-6.8

Including all his other stats and coming to a conclusion would be his SMV. Not his PSL.
The guy is one of the most overrated celebs ever. His lower third is shit tier
”Overrated” in what? He’s very good looking which is what almost everyone agrees on and they’re not wrong.
His face is what happens when a guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape squints.
Right, the average guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape will definitely look as good as Chris Hemsworth when he squints... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Pietrosiek
Looks more dark triad and slayerish than his brother

frame? what he got is muscles
look at young pics of him

Including all his other stats and coming to a conclusion would be his SMV. Not his PSL.

”Overrated” in what? He’s very good looking which is what almost everyone agrees on and they’re not wrong.

Right, the average guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape will definitely look as good as Chris Hemsworth when he squints... :rolleyes:

You’d be surprised. Harmony goes a long way.

There are people with top tier skull shape who lack harmony so they look average.

You’d be surprised. Harmony goes a long way.

There are people with top tier skull shape who lack harmony so they look average.
I am aware, but claiming that “the average guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape will look as good as Chris Hemsworth when he squints” is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
On face only. He's also tall, muscular, rich, famous.
I am aware, but claiming that “the average guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape will look as good as Chris Hemsworth when he squints” is retarded.
Especially because eyes can play into harmony. You can't have good harmony with cuck eyes because hey usually lack width.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Alexanderr
frame? what he got is muscles
look at young pics of him

View attachment 101602

Muscles are part of your frame

I’m sorry, but Chris Hemsworth is extremely overrated because of his status halo.

Sylvester Stallone was almost incel-tier in looks prior to starring in Rocky. But after the movie came out and he became rich, famous, and muscular, all of a sudden he was getting invited on all kinds of talk shows where the host/audience were dickriding him telling him he is extremely attractive.

The difference between Sylvester Stallone and Chris Hemsworth is that Hemsworth is actually good looking as is. So after Hemsworth became rich, famous, and muscular...all of a sudden society considers him to be one of the most attractive men to have ever lived when he isn’t. He’s just good looking.

I can feel the bias in your own words. PSL is simply rating looks and height (and even then most PSLers claim height isn’t important unless you are comically short/tall). You’re saying he is a 6.75 based off of face alone, but you also want to take money, body, and fame into the equation.

I really don’t know if he is even a 6.75. People say David Laid is barely a PSL 7, but I think David Laid is in a completely different realm of attractiveness than Hemsworth is in both looks and body.

If David Laid was a famous celebrity who starred as Thor, society and this site would also be dickriding him claiming his PSL is like 9 or something.

Idk what cuck eyes really are tbh. The way I see it, you either have hunter eyes or prey eyes based off of the tilt of them. I understand there is also a harmony aspect to them meaning prey eyes can still be attractive if they fit right and the eyelid exposure is ideal and what not. All I’m saying is that Hemsworth has an average skullshape (his lower third is average, and that’s why he has that beard), and he just had exceptional harmony that really saves him.

Look at me, I’m the complete opposite, my skullshape is ideal but my harmony is garbage so I look ugly. My jawline and overall skullshape mogs Hemsworth, but no person in their right mind would claim I look better than him. It’s because his overall harmony (including eyes) mogs mine to death. His eyes also get a huge halo is pictures because he squints like a mf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Muscles are part of your frame

I’m sorry, but Chris Hemsworth is extremely overrated because of his status halo.

Sylvester Stallone was almost incel-tier in looks prior to starring in Rocky. But after the movie came out and he became rich, famous, and muscular, all of a sudden he was getting invited on all kinds of talk shows where the host/audience were dickriding him telling him he is extremely attractive.

The difference between Sylvester Stallone and Chris Hemsworth is that Hemsworth is actually good looking as is. So after Hemsworth became rich, famous, and muscular...all of a sudden society considers him to be one of the most attractive men to have ever lived when he isn’t. He’s just good looking.

I can feel the bias in your own words. PSL is simply rating looks and height (and even then most PSLers claim height isn’t important unless you are comically short/tall). You’re saying he is a 6.75 based off of face alone, but you also want to take money, body, and fame into the equation.

I really don’t know if he is even a 6.75. People say David Laid is barely a PSL 7, but I think David Laid is in a completely different realm of attractiveness than Hemsworth is in both looks and body.

If David Laid was a famous celebrity who starred as Thor, society and this site would also be dickriding him claiming his PSL is like 9 or something.

Idk what cuck eyes really are tbh. The way I see it, you either have hunter eyes or prey eyes based off of the tilt of them. I understand there is also a harmony aspect to them meaning prey eyes can still be attractive if they fit right and the eyelid exposure is ideal and what not. All I’m saying is that Hemsworth has an average skullshape (his lower third is average, and that’s why he has that beard), and he just had exceptional harmony that really saves him.

Look at me, I’m the complete opposite, my skullshape is ideal but my harmony is garbage so I look ugly. My jawline and overall skullshape mogs Hemsworth, but no person in their right mind would claim I look better than him. It’s because his overall harmony (including eyes) mogs mine to death. His eyes also get a huge halo is pictures because he squints like a mf.

I had them as well, but some people tol;d me its not especially good trait and that my eyes need to be more open
Absolutly brutal ratings..

This guy is not haloed by actor status idiots

He was casted as a god of thunder for biggest blockbuster purely on looks only

How fucking low iq basement dwellers are u to not understand this

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Pietrosiek, BigBoy and 2 others

Attachments

• chris-hemsworth-in-attendance-for-2011-everett.jpg
    chris-hemsworth-in-attendance-for-2011-everett.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 107
  • chris-hemsworth-in-attendance-for-2011-everett.jpg
    chris-hemsworth-in-attendance-for-2011-everett.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Pietrosiek
I had them as well, but some people tol;d me its not especially good trait and that my eyes need to be more open
Absolutly brutal ratings..

This guy is not haloed by actor status idiots

He was casted as a god of thunder for biggest blockbuster purely on looks only

How fucking low iq basement dwellers are u to not understand this

What the fuck is the “god of thunder” even supposed to look like?

I clearly said he was good looking. Your logic is so stupid. There are taller, better looking, and more jacked men than Chris Hemsworth.

He undoubtedly received a status halo. That’s just how it works. Now Hemsworth regularly appears on talk shows where they discuss how good looking he is.

Before he was famous girls would look at him and think “hey he’s a cute guy”

Now that he’s famous he has a massive female following that worships him for falsely being the most handsome man alive.

If that’s no a status halo I don’t know what is.
He's was the best looking man to exist. Certainly a 9/10

Just look at his photos before 2015, before he lost his weight for a role.

View attachment 101743
View attachment 101744View attachment 101746
View attachment 101747
View attachment 101749
View attachment 101762

Just watch how everyone reacts when he enters the room, gandy, Chico , opry would never evoke this kind of emotion.

He's better

He's better

First of all, the reactions of people to a celebrity walking into the room is an idiotic assessment of attractiveness.

There were reports that Hitler would have a similar aura to what you are describing when he walked into the room. Unlike Hemsworth, he was a 5’8 syphillis ridden manlet.

Second, you are clearly biased towards him. He does not even compare to Gandy, Chico, or O’Pry.

IMO even those guys aren’t the pinnacle of male attractiveness. There are plenty of underground male models in Europe who mog them, but they just aren’t famous enough for it to make an impact.

Hemsworth is just a good looking guy. If he wasn’t 6’4 and jacked out of his mind (steroids) he’d lose a lot of his sex appeal, and his face would just make him good looking.
What the fuck is the “god of thunder” even supposed to look like?

I clearly said he was good looking. Your logic is so stupid. There are taller, better looking, and more jacked men than Chris Hemsworth.

He undoubtedly received a status halo. That’s just how it works. Now Hemsworth regularly appears on talk shows where they discuss how good looking he is.

Before he was famous girls would look at him and think “hey he’s a cute guy”

Now that he’s famous he has a massive female following that worships him for falsely being the most handsome man alive.

If that’s no a status halo I don’t know what is.

First of all, the reactions of people to a celebrity walking into the room is an idiotic assessment of attractiveness.

There were reports that Hitler would have a similar aura to what you are describing when he walked into the room. Unlike Hemsworth, he was a 5’8 syphillis ridden manlet.

Second, you are clearly biased towards him. He does not even compare to Gandy, Chico, or O’Pry.

IMO even those guys aren’t the pinnacle of male attractiveness. There are plenty of underground male models in Europe who mog them, but they just aren’t famous enough for it to make an impact.

Hemsworth is just a good looking guy. If he wasn’t 6’4 and jacked out of his mind (steroids) he’d lose a lot of his sex appeal, and his face would just make him good looking.

It’s kind of like how people who don’t know any better think that Brett Maverick is the most handsome man to have ever lived when he isn’t even close.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
PSL would be height, frame and looks. Also, I take his status and money into the equation to figure out his SMV, not PSL. Money and status don’t increase one’s PSL it does increase their SMV, however.
Chris Hemsworth arguably has the highest SMV amongst all males on this earth right now simply because he’s very good looking, tall, has great frame, he’s an A-list actor and has a net worth of over 100 million dollars.
The way I see it, you either have hunter eyes or prey eyes based off of the tilt of them.
Nope, there are so many other factors like eye shape, eyebrow shape, upper eyelid exposure, scleral show, high set eyebrows or having a brow ridge lacking prominence. There’s probably way more but these are just the ones I can name from the top of my head.

PSL would be height, frame and looks. Also, I take his status and money into the equation to figure out his SMV, not PSL. Money and status don’t increase one’s PSL it does increase their SMV, however.
Chris Hemsworth arguably has the highest SMV amongst all males on this earth right now simply because he’s very good looking, tall, has great frame, he’s an A-list actor and has a net worth of over 100 million dollars.

Nope, there are so many other factors like eye shape, eyebrow shape, upper eyelid exposure, scleral show, high set eyebrows or having a brow ridge lacking prominence. There’s probably way more but these are just the ones I can name from the top of my head.

SMV only applies to normies, really. At Hemsworth’s level it is no longer realistic, nor does it matter.

If you have two non-famous guys, it applies. The good looking 6’0 guy making 100k a year will be way better off than the ugly 5’5 guy making 75k a year.

Chris Hemsworth probably has a 10/10 total SMV.

But so does Elon Musk. He has so much money and status that it halos him beyond the point of it even mattering. Just like any woman would want to date Chris Hemsworth, any woman would want to date Elon Musk despite the obvious discrepancies in attractiveness between the two.

My point was that PSL-wise, Hemsworth is not top-tier at all. He is not Gandy, O’Pry, or any of the other standards people generally hold here. It’s hard to point out what makes him good looking. He just has really good harmony and a bunch of above average and even average features.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
My point was that PSL-wise, Hemsworth is not top-tier at all. He is not Gandy, O’Pry, or any of the other standards people generally hold here. It’s hard to point out what makes him good looking. He just has really good harmony and a bunch of above average and even average features.
He might not be ”top tier” PSL-wise but your initial statement which claimed that “the average guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape will look as good as Chris Hemsworth when he squints” is retarded regardless.

SMV only applies to normies, really. At Hemsworth’s level it is no longer realistic, nor does it matter.

If you have two non-famous guys, it applies. The good looking 6’0 guy making 100k a year will be way better off than the ugly 5’5 guy making 75k a year.

But so does Elon Musk. He has so much money and status that it halos him beyond the point of it even mattering. Just like any woman would want to date Chris Hemsworth, any woman would want to date Elon Musk despite the obvious discrepancies in attractiveness between the two.

this. skyrocketed SMV is pointless to rate

He might not be ”top tier” PSL-wise but your initial statement which claimed that “the average guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape will look as good as Chris Hemsworth when he squints” is retarded regardless.

It was bad wording. I can see why it sounds retarded.

“The average guy with cuck eyes, good harmony, and an average skull shape”

The thing is, good harmony goes very, very far. It’s the difference between average and good looking. The average guy does not have good harmony.

Because of his harmony he is far above average by default. I meant the average guy WITH good harmony, which is just an aspie thing to say.

View attachment 101743
View attachment 101747
View attachment 101749
View attachment 101762

Just watch how everyone reacts when he enters the room, gandy, Chico , opry would never evoke this kind of emotion.

He's better

He's better
his PFL sucks but hes still really good looking

Because of his harmony he is far above average by default. I meant the average guy WITH good harmony, which is just an aspie thing to say.
Virtually every very good looking person has good harmony. Chico, O’Pry, and Gandy wouldn’t look near as good as they do right now if they had terrible harmony or average harmony, would they?
The average guy with good harmony would be above average. Since you claim that ”good harmony goes very, very far” and that
The average guy does not have good harmony.

Virtually every very good looking person has good harmony. Chico, O’Pry, and Gandy wouldn’t look near as good as they do right now if they had terrible harmony or average harmony, would they?
The average guy with good harmony would be above average. Since you claim that ”good harmony goes very, very far” and that

No, the average guy WITH good harmony.

Everyone with good harmony is above average, and I meant that Chris Hemsworth is average among above average looking people.

Like I said, an aspie thing to say.
his PFL sucks but hes still really good looking

It doesn’t suck, but it’s not top tier.

Most people here between 3-4 PSL. He’s at least a 6.

First of all not all women would date Elon musk, most young, financially secure and hot woman wouldn't date him, unless they want tabloids to talk about them.
Comparing Chris Hemsworth (who became famous seldom due to his looks , height , frame ,charishma etc) to Elon musk is absurd.

2) it isn't hard to point out what makes him good-looking. Hunter eyes , hight and flanged cheekbones, tallface, partially square jaw, great eye area , wide lips. He only lacks bone growth which a few years of mewing and chewing will probably solve.

He can also look both masculine and feminine.

Chris Hemsworth
Chris hemsworth premiere the huntsman winter s war 03

His skull is also big.
Hemsworthstuntdouble 1523979705

There is no such thing as harmony. Harmony was invented for when you don't know what makes someone gl

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

View attachment 101743
View attachment 101747
View attachment 101749
View attachment 101762

He's better

He's better
He is extremely charismatic. That is why he seemingly lights up every room he walks into.
First of all not all women would date Elon musk, most young, financially secure and hot woman wouldn't date him, unless they want tabloids to talk about them.
Comparing Chris Hemsworth (who became famous seldom due to his looks , height , frame ,charishma etc) to Elon musk is absurd.

2) it isn't hard to point out what makes him good-looking. Hunter eyes , hight and flanged cheekbones, tallface, partially square jaw, great eye area , wide lips. He only lacks bone growth which a few years of mewing and chewing will probably solve.

View attachment 101813View attachment 101814

His skull is also big.
View attachment 101815

There is no such thing as harmony. Harmony was invented for when you don't know what makes someone gl
You're fucking retarded, there are plenty of attractive women that have dated Musk purely for his status+money.

And harmony is legit, Chico is an example of it. He doesn't have the features required to be a supermodel, but he still mogs all men to death.

His
No, the average guy WITH good harmony.

Everyone with good harmony is above average, and I meant that Chris Hemsworth is average among above average looking people.

Like I said, an aspie thing to say.

It doesn’t suck, but it’s not top tier.

Most people here between 3-4 PSL. He’s at least a 6.

His pfl is probably his only genetic flaw, but his eyes still look very good

Chris hemsworth at arrivals for the huntsman winters war premiere FX53WF

He is extremely charismatic. That is why he seemingly lights up every room he walks into.

You're fucking retarded, there are plenty of attractive women that have dated Musk purely for his status+money.

I'm aware of that, most of them are above 30 and women don't fantasize or talk how hot Elon musk they is,they just use him to get Fame and money.

Commonly known as beta provider if you will.

And harmony is legit, Chico is an example of it. He doesn't have the features required to be a supermodel, but he still mogs all men to death.
Everything is a feature the distance between the eyes to mouth , looks is just thousands of features combined together. Minute ratios or factors are grouped together and called "harmony"

My reply to your elon musk proclamation , is inside the pink box.

Last edited:
6.6-6.8

Sean opry and prime chico

View attachment 101813View attachment 101814

His skull is also big.
View attachment 101815

He mogs his stuntt double(?) to oblivion lmao