Rate Crisick as a teenager

Blackpill Scholar

Blackpill Scholar

Trainee

The one on the left.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Professional
I cringe at all his posts, dude is an autistic faggot.

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
LIFEFUEL FOR ME

@Afrikancel @Nibba @Madness @Intel.Imperitive

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
He kinda look like me but I have better coloring and nose and also better harmony

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned
Looks bloated as fuck, how old was he here?

Jaded

Jaded

Zephir
Lifefuel for teenagers. How old was he in this?

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Slow down, Jew! He mogs you. Facially anyways.
lifefuel bc i can still develop a better face as i get older you low iq subcreature

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
Bloated + asymmetrical eye area, at least on this photo.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
lifefuel bc i can still develop a better face as i get older you low iq subcreature
There's no gym for your abhorrent jewfro. I doubt you will mog Chris even as you grow older, you little teen.

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
acrbrah mogs him at his current agem
THIS IS WHY HE HAS A COMPLEX AND HAS TO PROVE TO INCELS HE IS GL BECAUSE HE WAS UGLY ALL HIS LIFE

chesscel

chesscel

the ogre crew
I don't know who the guy on the right is but its ogre for him

HereForReasons

HereForReasons

Joined Yesterday Last seen A moment ago
Looks like @HailToTheKing if i remember users correctly

xz90

xz90

Banned
I hate him

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
My face got way better since I was 17, I think it's pretty common. Should mog for real once I lose this face bloat over the next few weeks.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
My face got way better since I was 17, I think it's pretty common. Should mog for real once I lose this face bloat over the next few weeks.
How to lose face bloat on roids?

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
How to lose face bloat on roids?
Could do diuretics and a very clean diet with enough potassium but even then depending on the types of roids and doses you'll probably have some face bloat. I'm basically just coming off them (going to trt dose test). Then I'll go on low dose tren as soon as I can which doesn't bloat your face (assuming you control prolactin), it actually does the opposite.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Could do diuretics and a very clean diet with enough potassium but even then depending on the types of roids and doses you'll probably have some face bloat. I'm basically just coming off them (going to trt dose test). Then I'll go on low dose tren as soon as I can which doesn't bloat your face (assuming you control prolactin), it actually does the opposite.
Oh nice. So what do u do about fertility

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Oh nice. So what do u do about fertility
Not worried about that at all. Roids don't make you permanently infertile. Most people don't even become temporarily infertile on them. There's a few stories of people who can't have kids after using gear but I've never seen a case where someone was confirmed fertile before gear and lost it after. There's lot's of naturals walking around who are infertile and don't even know it yet.

Permanently damaging your natural testosterone on the other hand seems to be pretty easy. After BnC for two years or so it seems lots of guys never recover their natty test levels to where it was before. I've seen the same with tren cycles, a guy runs 3 or so test cycles and recovers fine then runs tren and never recovers his test after multiple pct attempts and then is forced onto trt for life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Deliverance Ratings 0
Thushespokeofit Ratings 2
Deliverance Ratings 5