Nn6q5X4.jpg

The one on the left.

• JFL
Reactions: shimada and Inscol
Either he looksmaxed hard or Hes a frauding faggot as claimed by many

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, kobecel and Autist
I cringe at all his posts, dude is an autistic faggot.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Nibba, kobecel and 1 other person
LIFEFUEL FOR ME

@Afrikancel @Nibba @Madness @Intel.Imperitive

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, kobecel and Autist
He kinda look like me but I have better coloring and nose and also better harmony

Looks bloated as fuck, how old was he here?

Dickcel/10

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Lifefuel for teenagers. How old was he in this?

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Slow down, Jew! He mogs you. Facially anyways.
lifefuel bc i can still develop a better face as i get older you low iq subcreature

Arceus actually mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Nibba, looksmaxxtocope and 1 other person
the magic of genes

Bloated + asymmetrical eye area, at least on this photo.

• +1
lifefuel bc i can still develop a better face as i get older you low iq subcreature
There's no gym for your abhorrent jewfro. I doubt you will mog Chris even as you grow older, you little teen.

acrbrah mogs him at his current agem
THIS IS WHY HE HAS A COMPLEX AND HAS TO PROVE TO INCELS HE IS GL BECAUSE HE WAS UGLY ALL HIS LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
I don't know who the guy on the right is but its ogre for him

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Looks like @HailToTheKing if i remember users correctly

Dark circles/10

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
My face got way better since I was 17, I think it's pretty common. Should mog for real once I lose this face bloat over the next few weeks.

My face got way better since I was 17, I think it's pretty common. Should mog for real once I lose this face bloat over the next few weeks.
How to lose face bloat on roids?

How to lose face bloat on roids?
Could do diuretics and a very clean diet with enough potassium but even then depending on the types of roids and doses you'll probably have some face bloat. I'm basically just coming off them (going to trt dose test). Then I'll go on low dose tren as soon as I can which doesn't bloat your face (assuming you control prolactin), it actually does the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Could do diuretics and a very clean diet with enough potassium but even then depending on the types of roids and doses you'll probably have some face bloat. I'm basically just coming off them (going to trt dose test). Then I'll go on low dose tren as soon as I can which doesn't bloat your face (assuming you control prolactin), it actually does the opposite.
Oh nice. So what do u do about fertility

Oh nice. So what do u do about fertility
Not worried about that at all. Roids don't make you permanently infertile. Most people don't even become temporarily infertile on them. There's a few stories of people who can't have kids after using gear but I've never seen a case where someone was confirmed fertile before gear and lost it after. There's lot's of naturals walking around who are infertile and don't even know it yet.

Permanently damaging your natural testosterone on the other hand seems to be pretty easy. After BnC for two years or so it seems lots of guys never recover their natty test levels to where it was before. I've seen the same with tren cycles, a guy runs 3 or so test cycles and recovers fine then runs tren and never recovers his test after multiple pct attempts and then is forced onto trt for life.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
R
Not worried about that at all. Roids don't make you permanently infertile. Most people don't even become temporarily infertile on them. There's a few stories of people who can't have kids after using gear but I've never seen a case where someone was confirmed fertile before gear and lost it after. There's lot's of naturals walking around who are infertile and don't even know it yet.

Permanently damaging your natural testosterone on the other hand seems to be pretty easy. After BnC for two years or so it seems lots of guys never recover their natty test levels to where it was before. I've seen the same with tren cycles, a guy runs 3 or so test cycles and recovers fine then runs tren and never recovers his test after multiple pct attempts and then is forced onto trt for life.
Damn r u gonna have to do trt for life then?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
R

Damn r u gonna have to do trt for life then?
I think I've been on for 3 months so far so I could come off now and I'd be fine. But I'm planning on staying on for much longer and using tren so yeah I probably will be on trt for life. Everything has a price.

I think I've been on for 3 months so far so I could come off now and I'd be fine. But I'm planning on staying on for much longer and using tren so yeah I probably will be on trt for life. Everything has a price.
Yeah. Seems like it honestly wouldn't even bad trt for life. Especially since ur engineer cel price will never ever be an issue

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yeah. Seems like it honestly wouldn't even bad trt for life. Especially since ur engineer cel price will never ever be an issue
With homebrewing it's dirt cheap anyways. Plus I have test undecanoate so I only need one injection per month and if needed can inject a whole bunch and go 2.5-3 months or so.

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher and Nibba
With homebrewing it's dirt cheap anyways. Plus I have test undecanoate so I only need one injection per month and if needed can inject a whole bunch and go 2.5-3 months or so.
Fackin legit. Also lol at yr user tag ?

Fackin legit. Also lol at yr user tag ?
That true though. I'm only on 150mg now. Like I said I'm dropping down to lose bloat and get ready for tren.

Or do you mean my sig?

That true though. I'm only on 150mg now. Like I said I'm dropping down to lose bloat and get ready for tren.

Or do you mean my sig?
Oh I see. That's barely above Natty achieveable level dose isn't it?

The guy on the right probably roped

• +1
How to avoid that?

He looks like an insecure soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Autist
How to avoid that?
Avoid 19 nors and keep cycles to 15 weeks max. Also taking hcg throughout your entire cycle helps alot. If you never stop taking hcg then you could probably bounce back fine even after years of being on tbh because the hcg keeps your balls running so they don't take the same oxidative damage they otherwise would.

Im sceptical anyone can look like that without photoshop/surgery. So unnatural looking