Rate current physique before I start cutting.

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Will be cutting in about a month and going to get as shredded as possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dude420, Deleted member 616, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
slayer ngl

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Extra Chromosome, SHARK and 1 other person
Your physique makes you look short in pics

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
Really good,but you're fucking way too big

:feelsgiga:What are you tryin to cut?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Jeez blud. Big man, I like your room still ya kno

I’m not all that big really. Weighed in at 173 after my morning shit today.

My bathroom? It is pretty nice ngl.

yeh m8, im looking for a house atm see if i can find a good one these coming months, Are you in a apartment?

Looking good man. I started my cut on Sunday. Hopefully I'll keep my size fingers crossed

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deltoid
Looking good man. I started my cut on Sunday. Hopefully I'll keep my size fingers crossed
You’ll keep a good chunk of your size man so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Whats your split?

Too bulky, not ideal

HUGE, damn your arm, shoulder and chest form a shape of huge chicken thigh

Yourgirlcallsmedaddytoo/10

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Deltoid
I’m not all that big really. Weighed in at 173 after my morning shit today.

My bathroom? It is pretty nice ngl.
Your proportions are that of a bodybuilder,
Chest lookin like arnold.

No he's not
Is it so hard to believe some people have a much better work ethic and genetics than others? Shits funny to me lmao.

fark,,,, that is past the natty limit you have god tier genes. Good job on your body bro

Is it so hard to believe some people have a much better work ethic and genetics than others? Shits funny to me lmao.
Stop giving them false hope. Get over yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deltoid and androidcel
Stop giving them false hope. Get over yourself.
I mean that physqie at 5'9 isnt insane at all, if he was 6'2+ then it would be fishy, his shoulders dont look too massive and hes in good lighting with pump so hes natty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deltoid and androidcel
very respectable physique
btw how about your macros / calories at the end of the bulk ?

which training system do you follow?

Last edited:
very respectable physique
btw how about your macros / calories at the end of the bulk ?

which training system do you follow?
I don’t follow a singular program. I’ve done full body, upper/lower splits and bro splits but as a natty you’re better off doing a upper/lower or full body routine. I’m going to write a upper/lower split at some point just haven’t had the time.
I mean that physqie at 5'9 isnt insane at all, if he was 6'2+ then it would be fishy, his shoulders dont look too massive and hes in good lighting with pump so hes natty
Using height as an excuse of why someone looks better is cope buddy boyo. Let’s see your physique.

I don’t follow a singular program. I’ve done full body, upper/lower splits and bro splits but as a natty you’re better off doing a upper/lower or full body routine. I’m going to write a upper/lower split at some point just haven’t had the time.

Using height as an excuse of why someone looks better is cope buddy boyo. Let’s see your physique.
Do you track calories / macros?

Do you track calories / macros?
I don’t really track macros but I do calories. I just make sure I’m getting 1.5-2g of protein per lb and I’m sitting around 150-200g of carbs right now. Just depends on the day but if I were to major bulk I would I just didn’t bulk much this time around. I’ll also be tracking everything on my cut.

How is it an excuse? Short niggas have it easier to fill out there frame.

How is it an excuse? Short niggas have it easier to fill out there frame.
You can’t even use the proper form of their. Why would I listen to a low iq subhuman such as yourself?

You can’t even use the proper form of their. Why would I listen to a low iq subhuman such as yourself?
dumbass white boy tellin me to work on my grammar on an internet forum. headasss im outta here

Did you fuck
No, I took her out to an expensive ass dinner and to the movies. Do I look like a pig who treats women as objects you misogynist?

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, androidcel and fobos
No, I took her out to an expensive ass dinner and to the movies. Do I look like a pig who treats women as objects you misogynist?
Good, I'm proud!

• JFL
Reactions: Deltoid
dumbass white boy tellin me to work on my grammar on an internet forum. headasss im outta here
Get mogged. If you use headass unironically you truly are low iq. All that inbreeding in your country is proving itself through you.

Good boy

Cope. Only a 6'6+ guy could get that girl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cope. Only a 6'6+ guy could get that girl
ahahah reminder I was using deltoid as an example to disprove the height autism that has taken over braincels/incels.is/lookism over the last year

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
ahahah reminder I was using deltoid as an example to disprove the height autism that has taken over braincels/incels.is/lookism over the last year

Yes true. Height is cope but a few months ago you were crying about your height and on how important it is in life or not ?tbhtbh

edit: i guess i misunderstood your post

Yes true. Height is cope but a few months ago you were crying about your height and on how important it is in life or not ?tbhtbh
I was until I met some of the tall incels here, which led me to rethink it (now I think it's still important but not that big of a deal)
the fuck you're natural? didn't you claim you werent?

Good work bro.

Btw do you have a natural high hairline or are you balding?

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
I was until I met some of the tall incels here, which led me to rethink it (now I think it's still important but not that big of a deal)

the fuck you're natural? didn't you claim you werent?
I never claimed to be on gear lol.
Good work bro.

Btw do you have a natural high hairline or are you balding?
Naturally higher hairline, I don’t think I’m balding at least I hope not. My hairline has been the same for as long as I can remember.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616