gif keeps failing to upload ol
TQm1JU

Chad no more like high tier normie or chadelite tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
high tier normie? nigga do you live in gandy heaven?

how many people do you walk past IRL with these phyisuqe?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

nigga he's literally one of the best looking Indians. He's easily a gigachad jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biscuits, Deleted member 9380, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Copeful
nigga he's literally one of the best looking Indians. He's easily a gigachad jfl
HIS BONES ARE UTTER SHIT MORE LIKE HTN FROM FACE AND CHADELITE FROM BODY PLUS FACE

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadmaxxer123 and Copeful
HIS BONES ARE UTTER SHIT MORE LIKE HTN FROM FACE AND CHADELITE FROM BODY PLUS FACE
idk ..

the biggest slayer in my school was this indian

guy in op mogs him to mars and back 250 times in height, body and face .. all this bone thing is cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
idk ..

the biggest slayer in my school was this indian
View attachment 684761

guy in op mogs him to mars and back 250 times in height, body and face .. all this bone thing is cope
THESE NIGGAS ARE THe BIGGEST SLAYERS
BOY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND BOTH ARE RECESSED TO THE CORE TRUCELS

@TheCopefulCurry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and chadmaxxer123
I don't see truecel as a option

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Taylorswift and chadmaxxer123

@TheCopefulCurry
are you dumb, i am saying they were in my school they both used to slay the hardest and get all the girls, thats why i think all this bone thing is shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
are you dumb, i am saying they were in my school they both used to slay the hardest and get all the girls, thats why i think all this bone thing is shit
Keep coping these niggas are truecels and didn't slay shit except landwhales with no teeth

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Greycels JFL this guy is old news. Well established chad and reason why 90% of curry population hasn’t roped

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and sytyl
Greycels JFL this guy is old news. Well established chad and reason why 90% of curry population hasn’t roped
why would curries not rope, i dont see curries in my daily life that look like this

on average the curry i see looks like this

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel

@TheCopefulCurry

The right guy's canthal tilt is literally 45 degrees wtffff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Keep coping these niggas are truecels and didn't slay shit except landwhales with no teeth
dude you can take my word or not

the indian guy had a folder of nudes on his phone, he even showed me

there was these girls that used to act so innocent, i was shocked at seeing the photos they were sending him

and they were all very very good looking girls, i went to a high end private school

Chadlite face. Chad if you include body.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and chadmaxxer123
@Salludon u are paki right?
what do u think of this guy hrithik roshan in his younger days

Gigachad ffs

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits
OH FFS

Here we go again with the freshie bollywood stars.

He is better looking than your average Indian dude like myself and is haloed by height and green eyes but remember that his photos are airbrushed to death.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
5'11 is a failo? ROFL

on this site probably .

irl its decent to tall range.

Fuck this site. Are chicks and men with connections on this site? rofl.

This site's make-believe reality gets too inside some of the heads of you fuckers.

This site is basically summed up like this; "I WANT TO SURGERYMAX TO BE A CHAD SO THAT I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET THE MOST JUICIEST OF TIGHTEST STACEY PUSSY!!!"

It's this obsession, with having to do absolutely nothing to get the hottest babes.

What many users don't get here is even IF they do become borderline Chads (Chad-lites) with surgery, they will always have outcast (Non-NT) personalities and the reason for that is because as they were growing-up they were not attractive to girls and even guys didn't show them the respect.

It takes real character to change your personality as it involves changing the way you think the world looks at you and to do that requires perspective and mental stability. Surgerymax and still act like you ain't shit and trust me, you will be seen as a twit who just so happens to be good looking. Unless you are giga chad and say the bare minimum as possible to not reveal your profound lack of belief in yourself when facing the world.

5'11 in the real world is no halo, but it certainly ain't no failo.

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
Fuck this site. Are chicks and men with connections on this site? rofl.

This site's make-believe reality gets too inside some of the heads of you fuckers.

This site is basically summed up like this; "I WANT TO SURGERYMAX TO BE A CHAD SO THAT I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET THE MOST JUICIEST OF TIGHTEST STACEY PUSSY!!!"

It's this obsession, with having to do absolutely nothing to get the hottest babes.

What many users don't get here is even IF they do become borderline Chads (Chad-lites) with surgery, they will always have outcast (Non-NT) personalities and the reason for that is because as they were growing-up they were not attractive to girls and even guys didn't show them the respect.

It takes real character to change your personality as it involves changing the way you think the world looks at you and to do that requires perspective and mental stability. Surgerymax and still act like you ain't shit and trust me, you will be seen as a twit who just so happens to be good looking. Unless you are giga chad and say the bare minimum as possible to not reveal your profound lack of belief in yourself when facing the world.

5'11 in the real world is no halo, but it certainly ain't no failo.
yeeah

dont take this sites or other lookism sites perceptions on looks too seriously tbh, they claim looks are objective but everyone has their own personal opinion . the only thing thats true is that theres a general hierarchy of whats GL and whats not but someone claiming conclusively that IDK O pry is more handsome than david beckham or vice versa, and all girls will agree. is retarded

even they struggle to accept that irl girls will find different men hot .

and yeah i made a post yesterday for which i got a lot of shit when i posted what the slayers in my school looked like because they are subhumans according to this site but irl they used to get all the girls .

yeeah

dont take this sites or other lookism sites perceptions on looks too seriously tbh, they claim looks are objective but everyone has their own personal opinion . the only thing thats true is that theres a general hierarchy of whats GL and whats not but someone claiming conclusively that IDK O pry is more handsome than david beckham or vice versa, and all girls will agree. is retarded

even they struggle to accept that irl girls will find different men hot .

and yeah i made a post yesterday for which i got a lot of shit when i posted what the slayers in my school looked like because they are subhumans according to this site but irl they used to get all the girls .

In actual fact, I find Lookism to be far more accurate and less extreme.

Comparing good looking celebrities is fruitless. Once you are hot and 5'10 minimum, almost every girl will find you attractive. 8/10 face + height. It's as simple as that. The 6-7/10 range is where it varies and some girls are game and some not. There are 8+ Staceys who find 6s and 7s attractive as they have acquired tastes. These are grey areas and nuances that of course a site packed with young zoomers and crazy of David Gandy and Chico will never ever venture into, because they want to make excuses in saying it's as they didn't win a genetic lottery lol.

The slayers you are posting probably don't look as good in still-images. Being photogenic is real. Lens distortion and everything.

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
and they were all very very good looking girls, i went to a high end private school

What was his height and was he getting white girl or just ethnic girls

He is low tier chad. Mogs 95% of the population.

This actor is a weak 5'10" and all his promoted images are airbrushed as already mentioned!