• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 25thpercentile human, Vidyacoper and 7 others
Anove average

Curry stacy for sure.
Quite hot

She’s hot , hook me up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LowTierNormie, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Arkantos, Mateusz74 and 13 others
giphy.gif

hook up with her
I jacked off to her like only twice when I was a preteen. She's hot, but I'm not sexually attracted to her. Also she's like 19 and lives in LA so I don't see her often
And that was before she was a Stacy too. She ascended hard in high school and hopefully I will too.
I feel the worst for my brother though. I'm a tad lighter than her, but my younger bro is like brown and 5'4 it's sad shit man.
Reviving this shit thread. Someone please call her ugly so I can sleep peacfully at night.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 25thpercentile human, Vidyacoper and 8 others
I jacked off to her like only twice when I was a preteen. She's hot, but I'm not sexually attracted to her. Also she's like 19 and lives in LA so I don't see her often
And that was before she was a Stacy too. She ascended hard in high school and hopefully I will too.
I feel the worst for my brother though. I'm a tad lighter than her, but my younger bro is like brown and 5'4 it's sad shit man.
Reviving this shit thread. Someone please call her ugly so I can sleep peacfully at night.
She single

FML you have more pics of her
Yeah but they're in my Dads DSLR and I don't know where he puts that shit
Bump want more rates. I refuse to believe this is a stacy in 2019

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@ZUZZCEL

• +1
You jacked off to your sister? Is this real life

• +1
Yeah he's a chang who's actually gl ngl. She's rejected tons of guys in the past jfl

post pic of the chang

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Indian Stacy tho

Extremely hot and sexy! I would have lots of sex with her she is so pretty <3

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Pendejo and Deleted member 2205
>I am not sexually attracted to her
>I also jacked off to her

something is not adding up also what the fuck is wrong with you?

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and Zygos4Life
post pic of the chang
I barely have any more pictures of my sister but I can ask her
>I am not sexually attracted to her
>I also jacked off to her

something is not adding up also what the fuck is wrong with you?t
Dude I was fucking 12. Read before you comment.
When I was 12 and she was 14 she was ugly. After she became a stacy I couldn't and don't want to get off to her around when I was 14.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
Fuark post more she is hot sexy desi
Maybe later. I'm in Toronto rn on campus visits and don't have cell service so I can't ask her.

• +1
Maybe later. I'm in Toronto rn on campus visits and don't have cell service so I can't ask her.
Give me her number I'll ask her

Extremely hot and sexy! I would have lots of sex with her she is so pretty <3

punjabi sexy girl fucked by white incel 720p watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, sloopnoob, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Krezo
I would get a massive boner sucking punjabi farts out of punjabi girl ass.
High T
We're from Andrha though. Just lightskined (My grandpa is European)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, nattycel and Krezo
High T
Did he do this during the east india company?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2205
High T
Wow thats cool i have small amount of curry ancestry myself as my great great grandfather married a curry foid in British India or Ceylon i cant quite remember.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2205
No idea bro. But I thank him.
How did your grandpa marry your grandma? lol I assumed he was a british guy in India
when they ruled over there...

• +1
gling for an indian

but i can already tell how she will look in another 10 years

Wow thats cool i have small amount of curry ancestry myself as my great great grandfather married a curry foid in British India or Ceylon i cant quite remember.
Curry genes is pretty reccesive, which is why half white girls look completely white. SO it made a significant impact on us.
But my brother is darkish
gling for an indian

but i can already tell how she will look in another 10 years
Foids are used up after 30
have you ever smelled her undies?
No lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and όμορφος θεός
Curry genes is pretty reccesive, which is why half white girls look completely white. SO it made a significant impact on us.

Foids are used up after 30

No lol

did you ever see her naked?

Well yeah I look completely white it's impossible to tell that i have a small amount of curry ancestry as the rest of my ancestors are English.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 2205
I would get a massive boner sucking punjabi farts out of punjabi girl ass.
Yuckkkkkkzzzz what in the blue hell are you saying you sick freak ....yuckkzzz most people dont have any standards

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
did you ever see her naked?
Yeah on accident when she was about to move out. Didn't even jack off ater because I was just raging at how she mogged every other foid while I didn't mog shit. I know shes hot but I can't cum to her. To gross to think about but incest becomes a lot less sexy when it's actually possible.
Yuckkkkkkzzzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and όμορφος θεός
Yuckkkkkkzzzz what in the blue hell are you saying you sick freak ....yuckkzzz most people dont have any standards
Low T pex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2205
Yeah on accident when she was about to move out. Didn't even jack off ater because I was just raging at how she mogged every other foid while I didn't mog shit. I know shes hot but I can't cum to her. To gross to think about but incest becomes a lot less sexy when it's actually possible.

low t

• So Sad