Original

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, BigNigga69, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Shit bones hailo'd by hair, pheno and eye colour
hard to rate but id say 5.25 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and karbo
looks 100% white at first glance. Then a bit mixed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1934, CursedOne and 8 others
doesnt even look curry, chadlite tho

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 3832, Jerzy Bondov and 7 others

Stroma is a massive halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5746, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Mogged by me, had I had lighter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
5.5/8 psl but 8/10 irl

6psl

no bones holding him back

sikkunt maybe mogs him to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5746, Taylorswift and 2 others
6psl

no bones holding him back

sikkunt maybe mogs him to be honest
I smile mog him . But overall he mogs me hard jfl
95F11B05 E70A 4725 9188 4ACBE4B1BF54
D5071512 C66A 44ED A669 4AE79797AA9C
C53BE7F7 BBB4 43F4 BDDF CB757E9DF39E

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
we are exaggerating a bit with calling him "no bones" to be honest

he has average bones

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 5746, Taylorswift and 4 others
we are exaggerating a bit with calling him "no bones" to be honest

he has average bones
He has good pronounced bones but overall looks small that's it. Mogs average guy easily

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
Mogged by Berlini

He is of Trinidadian, English, Venezuelan and Indian descent not 100% indian therefore he isn't a curry still mogs 99% of India

I hate to see boneless cucks like this mog me. Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6512 and Sikkunt23
NCT and Scleral show falios. still looks good tho 5.5psl

This site is terrible at rating, someone either had chad bones or is boneless jfl

This guy has above average bones and has huge hair and colouring halo. I don’t know exact PSL but this guy would have no issue getting most girls.

Ah yes, this what a curry looks like. If I were told that he was white then I would have dismissed it as a LARP.

What is it with street shitters trying to write off anyone who barely has any curry ancestry as 100% curry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Chadeep and Deleted member 2403
Ah yes, this what a curry looks like. If I were told that he was white then I would have dismissed it as a LARP.

What is it with street shitters trying to write off anyone who barely has any curry ancestry as 100% curry?
Cope he's 1/4th curry. Look at his brow ridge.

• JFL
6.5psl. mogs hrithik

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
name is laurence coke

Freaking australian aborigines have mogger browridge/Supraorbitals. What’s your point? He doesn’t look curry in the slightest so stop trying to pass him off as one.

Freaking australian aborigines have mogger browridge/Supraorbitals. What’s your point? He doesn’t look curry in the slightest so stop trying to pass him off as one.
By that logic @SikKunt is also not curry smh. These guys are Top tier for curry race just like Mulattos for Blacks.

• JFL
By that logic @SikKunt is also not curry smh. These guys are Top tier for curry race just like Mulattos for Blacks.
Okay you are officially in my not to take seriously list like lots of other retards here. I love how you casually ignore the fact that he’s more white than curry but you still wanna pass him off as curry anyways. What a complete and utter retard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep
Okay you are officially in my not to take seriously list like lots of other retards here. I love how you casually ignore the fact that he’s more white than curry but you still wanna pass him off as curry anyways. What a complete and utter retard.
When did I say he's full curry bro. You're the one who's being low iq here. I mentioned he's 1/4th curry.

Many Indians have good brow ridges tbh. The reason they have some UEE is because of a complete lack of periocular fat, which people often underrate. Unless your brow ridge is god-tier ogre, you NEED some periorbital fat for hooding. Furthermore, their UEE is made to look worse by the periorbital hyperpigmentation (darkening around the eye).

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
Many Indians have good brow ridges tbh. The reason they have some UEE is because of a complete lack of periocular fat, which people often underrate. Unless your brow ridge is god-tier ogre, you NEED some periorbital fat for hooding. Furthermore, their UEE is made to look worse by the periorbital hyperpigmentation (darkening around the eye).
Any way to Whitemaxx.

That ain't no curry.

6.5psl. mogs hrithik
Keep coping you turbosubhuman. your autism is 9 PSL. barely any indian comes close to mogging him

and your polls were so shit, it made me cage. you handpicked the literal best photo of tom cruise on the internet and chose a random, bloated, old photo of hr?

i guarantee the result would be very different if you handpicked a good photo of HR and a photo like this of cruise or pitt. jfl if you think youre unbiased.

use peak photos of everyone if u want it to be fair next time faggot.

You don’t mog him. Him with dark eyes mogs you to self harm.
View attachment 478593

1/4 Are basically white ngl 90 percent of the time apart from the swarthy shit skin the face looks incredibly european if you some 1 didn't you would think that dude is a European half curries never look curry either often they look middle eastern so basically it's techically a white dude mogging a north curry it's a unfair battle

He's not curry though he's afghani bad example use some 1 like uncle giga chad preet

He is of Trinidadian, English, Venezuelan and Indian descent not 100% indian therefore he isn't a curry still mogs 99% of India

That explains the swarthy skin what is the Venezuelan component ?