Rate dutch DJ acension

Pumanator

Pumanator

Zephir
Hey guys. Yesterday I noticed the acension of headhunterz. What you guys think?
Chicken rice brocolli and anti hair loss program new way to ascend? Did he had surgery? Face looks way better, or is it the T. It's really subtle. Hyped to get T. Waiting for our prime minister conference before gym gets closed again I am stuck with T.
Headhunterz14

120a093dc4e41be858d27b3652b608e9
393e134156df81b1dae6cac9559405c4
Maxresdefault 1
Headhunterz v2

@Papabakvet
@larsanova69
@eduardkoopman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6873 and Lars
Chicken rice brocolli and anti hair loss program new way to ascend? Did he had surgery? Face looks way better, or is it the T. It's really subtle. Hyped to get T. Waiting for our prime minister conference before gym gets closed again I am stuck with T.
View attachment 771695
View attachment 771683View attachment 771685View attachment 771687View attachment 771688
@Papabakvet
@larsanova69
@eduardkoopman
Hm in the before n after pic it looks like he has had something done to his jaw or its just the lighting
anyway good body haloes him ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Nice ascension.
from above average to high tier Chadlite. plus he's probs 180cm range, so that's deceent enough

On top of that. Very good statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed probably.

So that combo makes his SMV, mogg all of us to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Pumanator
Not as good as Swedish dj ascension :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, lutte and Pumanator
Nice ascension.
from above average to high tier Chadlite. plus he's probs 180cm range, so that's deceent enough

On top of that. Very good statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed probably.

So that combo makes his SMV, mogg all of us to the moon and back.
mogs me at 172.8cm

sup guyz derek more pl8s more d8ts dot com

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 4645
mogs me at 172.8cm
You can fraud to 180 with good shoes and soles.
He's still young. If he has decent growing genes, and lifestyle maxxes, he should be able to pass to 180 cm range also.
Although I at 16 was like 187cm already and stopped growing in height. But my oldest brother kept growing untill he was 21. But I scucked at lifestyle and T maxxing in muh mid teens and onwards. Otherwise I mihght had also grown into 195cm range.

• Love it
Hope it for him. I was 1.70 at 16 and 172-173 at 26.

Hope it for him. I was 1.70 at 16 and 172-173 at 26.
just as little growth as me past 16 years old old. Luckily I was 187 orso by that time already.
Was your Testosterone lifestyle bad in mid to late teens. Or did you have good lifestyle?
Always unsure about lifestyle factor.

• +1
just as little growth as me past 16 years old old. Luckily I was 187 orso by that time already.
Was your Testosterone lifestyle bad in mid to late teens. Or did you have good lifestyle?
Always unsure about lifestyle factor.
I was really skinny like 10% fat 55kg, no muscle. Bad diet, full of sugars and other candy.
I was also on accutane when I was 16-17. That should also stunt growth. I am longer then my parents. Dad is like 167 and mom 160.
If I knew about this site when I was younger I would be longer. Lucky we can pass our knowledge to the next generation.

I was really skinny like 10% fat 55kg, no muscle. Bad diet, full of sugars and other candy.
I was also on accutane when I was 16-17. That should also stunt growth. I am longer then my parents. Dad is like 167 and mom 160.
If I knew about this site when I was younger I would be longer. Lucky we can pass our knowledge to the next generation.
Luckily I never went fat or on medication.
But my diet at 16 years old consisted of: 1 bag of crisps, 1 bottle of soda, and half a sack of saulty candy per day. Kinda fucked over my teeth in those few years a bit as well.
Was basically overdosing on sugar and salt. As muh main diet. Fucking hell. Luckily I was very skinny going in, and quit active that I never got fat from that horrible eating diet

• +1
Normie to Normie.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Pumanator
High tier normie

• +1
He's still young. If he has decent growing genes, and lifestyle maxxes, he should be able to pass to 180 cm range also.
Although I at 16 was like 187cm already and stopped growing in height. But my oldest brother kept growing untill he was 21. But I scucked at lifestyle and T maxxing in muh mid teens and onwards. Otherwise I mihght had also grown into 195cm range.
Hm.

My height is kinda weird ngl, dad is 182 mom 170.
Only had 2 growth spurts. At 9 and 13

• +1
View attachment 771695
View attachment 771683View attachment 771685View attachment 771687View attachment 771688
@Papabakvet
@larsanova69
@eduardkoopman
dutch dude on shirt Ad
FE6D42D1 BC8C 47BF 8171 E361D63C6207

would leave him in a Nanking sewer

• JFL
Hm.

My height is kinda weird ngl, dad is 182 mom 170.
Only had 2 growth spurts. At 9 and 13
Since average height difference is between men and women 12cm. Your mother is basically 182 cm (if she was male.
Thus both parents resemble 182cm in male height.
You should be able to achieve that also. But that you stop growing as 13 basically is a fuck up atm.

Is your lifestyle bad?
Testosterone maxx.
Eat healthy and well.
Excercise well
sleep well.
That shoudl be enough

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 6873
Since average height difference is between men and women 12cm. Your mother is basically 182 cm (if she was male.
Thus both parents resemble 182cm in male height.
You should be able to achieve that also. But that you stop growing as 13 basically is a fuck up atm.

Is your lifestyle bad?
Testosterone maxx.
Eat healthy and well.
Excercise well
sleep well.
That shoudl be enough
From 15 to 16 i grew roughly 2.1cm
My lifestyle was shit during that age man.

• +1
I think you can reach 175. Perhaps 178.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
He is Hindu maxxed aryan

• Hmm...
From 15 to 16 i grew roughly 2.1cm
My lifestyle was shit during that age man.
lifestyle maxx asap bro. 2cm per year sucks a bit. you need 2 years of 5-cm per year to hit your parents height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Pumanator
lifestyle maxx asap bro. 2cm per year sucks a bit. you need 2 years of 5-cm per year to hit your parents height.
ye end last year i started exercising and eating clean

ye end last year i started exercising and eating clean
that helped so far? I hope so. Don't forget sleepmaxxing, screw it if your parenst call you lazy for sleepmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
that helped so far? I hope so. Don't forget sleepmaxxing, screw it if your parenst call you lazy for sleepmaxxing.
Nah my mom is ait with it.
Idk i guess it helped ngl

Steroids + hair transplant.

Mirin