Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205, Mansnob and 2 others
antonious :lul:
if you were not a faggot i would love you
This guy is average but you will still rate him randomly so why this post LOL

he slays in brazil bro.

antonious :lul:
if you were not a faggot i would love you

he slays in brazil bro.
If he slayed he wouldn’t be here. Brazil isn’t full of black people like you guys seem to believe. At least in my state 90% of the population is white.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If he slayed he wouldn’t be here. Brazil isn’t full of black people like you guys seem to believe. At least in my state 90% of the population is white.

we have salludon here bro, the sole difference is that he is a muslim, and can't have sex before marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, shimada, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others

Still 60% of thr population though

• JFL
whats up with your gayass and rate @ thisguy addiction
literally 100 posts in one day actually chill the fuck out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Eduardo DOV, Mansnob and 1 other person
whats up with your gayass and rate @ thisguy addiction
literally 100 posts in one day actually chill the fuck out
i mog you

44% mullatos tier, 13% blacks, 38% whites, the rest are hapas and natives, no indians though.

3/10, looks very far and distant from the aristocratic-noble ideal, besides a nothing special, tedious and not aesthetic or pleasing to look at, not to mention other analyzes that could be done pointing out the other major flaws, his looks are bad, no redeemable features, no estrogen would help and of course testosterone would lower his rating, but whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Yes ofc i do lol

so it seems you know everything, so let's make people rate solely my profile pic, you'll see if i'm a 4 PSL even bloated

He's 4.5 but will be atleast 5 after rhino and genio

how can i ascend to 6 PSL bro ?
two fucking invasive surgeries just to win 0.5 PSL, it's over bro i'm sorry.
3/10, looks very far and distant from the aristocratic-noble ideal, besides a nothing special, tedious and not aesthetic or pleasing to look at, not to mention other analyzes that could be done pointing out the other major flaws, his looks are bad, no redeemable features, no estrogen would help and of course testosterone would lower his rating, but whatever
would you marry me bro ?

This is going to get salty

When this vote is over he is just gonna say i was expecting this beside rating him 3 psl not 4 psl according to the reality than he will start a mogbattle with orb then gonna say orb won and he is 3 psl LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043

4/10 range then, thats not how it works, considering future surgeries i eould be 6/10 then.

When this vote is over he is just gonna say i was expecting this beside rating him 3 psl not 4 psl according to the reality than he will start a mogbattle with orb then gonna say orb won and he is 3 psl LOL

completely agree, "sir" has a fucked up rating system, worst ever made "in my scale chico is a 8/10".
Thanks for your low IQ sir
4/10 range then, thats not how it works, considering future surgeries i eould be 6/10 then.

imo for you it's over :
Blepharoplasty costed up lots of money, and was a looksmin bro just rope

You didnt do the same test with bc you know %70 gonna say 6 psl or didnt mogbattled me with another 6 psl because you dont know what are u doing

ITS OVER FOR COPERS :feelshaha:
completely agree, "sir" has a fucked up rating system, worst ever made "in my scale chico is a 8/10".
Thanks for your low IQ sir

imo for you it's over :
Blepharoplasty costed up lots of money, and was a looksmin bro just rope

Ofc, need nosejob, genio and earlobe removal yet, after that i will mog u terrible hard

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 103
ITS OVER FOR COPERS :feelshaha:

bro i was closer at low bf to 6 PSL that you'll never with all your ogre surgeries.
bro i was closer at low bf to 6 PSL that you'll never with all your ogre surgeries.

I have a fucking idea to know if your rating is true: put your ogre face and make a poll like this one /10. you'll get mogged, you'r a 2/10 bro

Lol I dare you to do the same test for me

• So Sad
Keep coping sir u ethnic. U better do your rhino cause im on my way jfl.

Ofc i will, wait this one finish.

i have light skin gtfo.
you have ogre skin
i have put some suspens in the poll, "sir".

First o all, psl isn't out of 10 it's out of 8.

Secondy, those are his 2 big failos. They completely affect his side profile. He's look fine from the front but worse in motion which is why it woul help so much.

Secondy, those are his 2 big failos. They completely affect his side profile. He's look fine from the front but worse in motion which is why it woul help so much.

you trying to talking gently and with intelligence with an ogre face low iq, like i'm not dreaming ?
you trying to talking gently and with intelligence with an ogre face low iq, like i'm not dreaming ?

please "sir", come on

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

My scale is /10.

it's fine as fuck so, because i'm neither.

Ow u are gREeK also? :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 3043

please "sir", come on
Are you autistic? What are you even trying to say?

My scale is /10.
You're scale sucks cock. You think a Tyrone is -3 from a white person so it's literally over for you.

• JFL
he's so fucking average I dont even know what the point of this poll is, "average" is the best description of his looks, you cant even put a numerical rating thats how average he is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i laughed as fuck, no i'm iranian mostly.

i'm saying that's reasoning with him is over.
Then ehy did you reply to me jfl

Then ehy did you reply to me jfl

i mean i was telling to you : you lost your time by reasoning with an ogre face low iq.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Not arab ok.

sorry sir :bluepill:
Lol there's an Arab dude that slays at my school. You obviously don't live in Europe or America.

i mean i was telling to you : you lost your time by reasoning with an ogre face low iq.

Im ogre face, but not low IQ u damn white iranian.
Lol there's an Arab dude that slays at my school. You obviously don't live in Europe or America.

Streege is not arab he is white.

• Love it
he's so fucking average I dont even know what the point of this poll is, "average" is the best description of his looks, you cant even put a numerical rating thats how average he is
4 is supposed to be the numerical equivalent of average

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2846
Not arab ok.

sorry sir :bluepill:

i'm not, i had a great history,a great dinasty. Don't you know cyrus the great ?
or was he too a black like the egyptians and lancelot ?

keep coping ogre face

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
  • JFL