rate eye area

Zias

Zias

Bronze
Contemplating eye surgery for my bug eyes. What do you guys think.

And yes there is work to be done for my neck. I am working on it.
IMG 20201227 043916
Snapchat 1125718668
IMG 20210104 041002

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, RAITEIII and oatmeal
get rid of uee somehow and you good

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and Zias
Killer UEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Zias
also eyebrow and eyelash max
Yes I am hopping on either minox/peppermint oil soon. Eyebrow celling rn cause i'm dealing with dandruff on them which leads to hairloss :lul:

Thx for answer. Have yet to find what surgeries would get rid of the UEE.
My concern is that people around me would notice the surgery as im obviously not going to tell anyone.

Yes I am hopping on either minox/peppermint oil soon. Eyebrow celling rn cause i'm dealing with dandruff on them which leads to hairloss :lul:

Thx for answer. Have yet to find what surgeries would get rid of the UEE.
My concern is that people around me would notice the surgery as im obviously not going to tell anyone.
Yeah i had dandruff in my eyebrows too idk try moisturizing them aswell when u wash ur face . Mine went away on their own. I heard peppermint oil can burn fat if used on eyelashes and brows but makes them longer and thicker but idk if its true.

Just tell them u got fat grafts or fillers or make it subtle , dont get fat grafts to cover your whole eyelids but just a little bit if you dont want them to notice and tell them its aging or you dont know what they talking about

minecraft steve irl

No but seriously i like ur eye area. Just get thicker eyebrows and increase ur chin height. Ur short chin and overdeveloped masseters is the issue, not ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: Zias
minecraft steve irl

No but seriously i like ur eye area. Just get thicker eyebrows and increase ur chin height. Ur short chin and overdeveloped masseters is the issue, not ur eyes
LMAO BRO i call myself a minecraft steve irl sometimes, unironically.

Thanks for your reassurance. Something clicked last week. I realized that as a kid I already had a very sharp jaw, but due to hypertrophy of the masseter my face just got out of proportion.

Whilst I made a post last month about a retarded orthodontist advising me to get botox for masseter, it doesn't seem that bad of an idea to me as of now and I am considering it.

Cause I can't help gnashing teeth in my sleep and it ruins my teeth too.

Imma get botox for masseter and minox for the eyebrows. Godspeed sir.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 5746
LMAO BRO i call myself a minecraft steve irl sometimes, unironically.

Thanks for your reassurance. Something clicked last week. I realized that as a kid I already had a very sharp jaw, but due to hypertrophy of the masseter my face just got out of proportion.

Whilst I made a post last month about a retarded orthodontist advising me to get botox for masseter, it doesn't seem that bad of an idea to me as of now and I am considering it.

Cause I can't help gnashing teeth in my sleep and it ruins my teeth too.

Imma get botox for masseter and minox for the eyebrows. Godspeed sir.
Also def do neck raises. You gotta thicken that shit

• +1
just need to thicken eyebrows, dye them as well

• +1