[Not OP] Rate Fabrizio Corona the siexiest man in Italy

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
For woman he is much better than the black thug meeks haha and hes even better than chico and the other models more sexy and hot for any girl...go ask your gfs or moms whos more attractive.
He moggs all americans even gandy haha he would be a cuck near the strong tanned corona

Attachments

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
For woman he is much better than the black thug meeks haha and hes even better than chico and the other models more sexy and hot for any girl...go ask your gfs or moms whos more attractive.
He moggs all americans even gandy haha he would be a cuck near the strong tanned corona guess whos getting all the girl attention

Bennett

Bennett

mogmogmog
Also siexies me

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Meeks mogs tbh
Meeks gets no girls if they are togheter in a club Fabrizio gets all hes italian got style Meeks looks like a failed mix
Bald mixed fucked up face cant compare with italian bad boy face sorry
Meeks head is bigger than his body

Last edited:
Soulsmaxx

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Meeks gets no girls if they are togheter in a club Fabrizio gets all hes italian got style Meeks looks like a failed mix
Bald mixed fucked up face cant compare with italian bad boy face sorry
Meeks head is bigger than his body
Men's skulls are supposed to be big. Meeks is a solid decade younger than Fabrizio so I highly doubt Fabrizio will get more girls than him

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Men's skulls are supposed to be big. Meeks is a solid decade younger than Fabrizio so I highly doubt Fabrizio will get more girls than him
GIrls love mature man how can you not know this?

Soulsmaxx

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
GIrls love mature man how can you not know this?
That's cope bro. You think twenty year old girls in clubs are looking for men in their 40s? He's old enough to be their dad.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
That's cope bro. You think twenty year old girls in clubs are looking for men in their 40s? He's old enough to be their dad.
And they love that shit at least here in italy

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Italy is weird af compared to Burgerland
Here dating is harder girls have higher standars and different standards becouse italy is full of Fashion and guys like corona a pale guy cant compare to a tanned macho or tronista. Ask every italian they will tell you italian girls are hard to get
American girls are seen as easy preys here
Italians also hate asians and blacks its seen badly dating a black girl or asian there is alot of racism

Last edited:
JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Mage
No

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
Mogged by Mariano Di vaio

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
mate. hes good a good physique, tan and tatoos.

its just RTT theory all over again. roid-tat-tan. it's a lot of sex appeal to women, but doesn't say much about how handsome he is

but HIS FACE is not good looking. his eye area is bad, his nose is bad, he has a long midface etc.

hebbewem

hebbewem

Balding crew. President
Average young Scandinavian male mog him

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s a mog or get mogged world.
He moggs all americans even gandy haha he would be a cuck near the strong tanned corona

Mogs them both to oblivion.

P

PashaMaxx

Trainee
Your eyes would i say but its hard to explain
I understood now my eyes dont look like that irl tho it happened because camera was very near and my pupils were turned inward which made me have more white to outer corners. What would you rate me tho?

hebbewem

hebbewem

Balding crew. President
I understood now my eyes dont look like that irl tho it happened because camera was very near and my pupils were turned inward which made me have more white to outer corners. What would you rate me tho?
Average maybe slightly above. I am not the best rater

P

PashaMaxx

Trainee
I think ı was getting rated around 5-5.5 here before psl. Is that above average

P

PashaMaxx

Trainee
Should ı get a haircut like ı tried to do with my hair or a real short one? Some girls say ı look more handsome with short hair but they might be saying that because ı never had a good styled hair so ı cant decide

hebbewem

hebbewem

Balding crew. President
Should ı get a haircut like ı tried to do with my hair or a real short one? Some girls say ı look more handsome with short hair but they might be saying that because ı never had a good styled hair so ı cant decide
Get that haircut You tried to get

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s a mog or get mogged world.
Looks like an immigrant he will get look down upon here in italy
Cope, he looks better than you. Also putting you on ignore since you dared claim you mog Chico with your subhuman looking face.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Too ethnic to be ideal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL Ratings 2
M Ratings 0
JuicyAnimeTitties Ratings 3