Rate Fabrizio Corona the siexiest man in Italy

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
For woman he is much better than the black thug meeks haha and hes even better than chico and the other models more sexy and hot for any girl...go ask your gfs or moms whos more attractive.
He moggs all americans even gandy haha he would be a cuck near the strong tanned corona

Attachments

• fabrizio_corona.jpg
    fabrizio_corona.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 94
  • fabrizio-corona-sexy-men-s-health.jpg
    fabrizio-corona-sexy-men-s-health.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 102
  • WCCOR1_0KOKEJQL-k21E-U30901212264561VvE-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.JPG
    WCCOR1_0KOKEJQL-k21E-U30901212264561VvE-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Op is a fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, Deleted member 1560 and 6 others
For woman he is much better than the black thug meeks haha and hes even better than chico and the other models more sexy and hot for any girl...go ask your gfs or moms whos more attractive.
He moggs all americans even gandy haha he would be a cuck near the strong tanned corona guess whos getting all the girl attention

Also siexies me

Why the fuck is there a random pic of Meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr and 2 others
Meeks mogs tbh
Meeks gets no girls if they are togheter in a club Fabrizio gets all hes italian got style Meeks looks like a failed mix
Bald mixed fucked up face cant compare with italian bad boy face sorry
Meeks head is bigger than his body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Meeks gets no girls if they are togheter in a club Fabrizio gets all hes italian got style Meeks looks like a failed mix
Bald mixed fucked up face cant compare with italian bad boy face sorry
Meeks head is bigger than his body
Men's skulls are supposed to be big. Meeks is a solid decade younger than Fabrizio so I highly doubt Fabrizio will get more girls than him

Men's skulls are supposed to be big. Meeks is a solid decade younger than Fabrizio so I highly doubt Fabrizio will get more girls than him

GIrls love mature man how can you not know this?

GIrls love mature man how can you not know this?
That's cope bro. You think twenty year old girls in clubs are looking for men in their 40s? He's old enough to be their dad.

That's cope bro. You think twenty year old girls in clubs are looking for men in their 40s? He's old enough to be their dad.

And they love that shit at least here in italy

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Italy is weird af compared to Burgerland
Here dating is harder girls have higher standars and different standards becouse italy is full of Fashion and guys like corona a pale guy cant compare to a tanned macho or tronista. Ask every italian they will tell you italian girls are hard to get
American girls are seen as easy preys here
Italians also hate asians and blacks its seen badly dating a black girl or asian there is alot of racism

Last edited:
Mogged by Mariano Di vaio

mate. hes good a good physique, tan and tatoos.

its just RTT theory all over again. roid-tat-tan. it's a lot of sex appeal to women, but doesn't say much about how handsome he is

but HIS FACE is not good looking. his eye area is bad, his nose is bad, he has a long midface etc.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Vitruvian
keep coping you skinny fat hindu.

george clooney got voted the sexiest man alive so it doesnt mean shit

Average young Scandinavian male mog him

He moggs all americans even gandy haha he would be a cuck near the strong tanned corona

Mogs them both to oblivion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Your eyes would i say but its hard to explain
I understood now my eyes dont look like that irl tho it happened because camera was very near and my pupils were turned inward which made me have more white to outer corners. What would you rate me tho?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I understood now my eyes dont look like that irl tho it happened because camera was very near and my pupils were turned inward which made me have more white to outer corners. What would you rate me tho?

Average maybe slightly above. I am not the best rater

I think ı was getting rated around 5-5.5 here before psl. Is that above average

Should ı get a haircut like ı tried to do with my hair or a real short one? Some girls say ı look more handsome with short hair but they might be saying that because ı never had a good styled hair so ı cant decide

Should ı get a haircut like ı tried to do with my hair or a real short one? Some girls say ı look more handsome with short hair but they might be saying that because ı never had a good styled hair so ı cant decide

Get that haircut You tried to get

• +1
Reactions: PashaMaxx
Alright thanks for responses

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Looks like an immigrant he will get look down upon here in italy
Cope, he looks better than you. Also putting you on ignore since you dared claim you mog Chico with your subhuman looking face.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Soulsmaxx
Too ethnic to be ideal

Cope, he looks better than you. Also putting you on ignore since you dared claim you mog Chico with your subhuman looking face.
He looks like he just came wit hthe boat he will be a random here in italy we are not USA

Dude why is this bastard wasting his beautiful look's smoking