OP Rate gandy in these pics

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
106d 14h 46m
This dude is mogging every single male model combined in 2020 smv. Girls want a tatted, stylemaxxed, hardcore dominant neck choking, ass slapping criminal looking badboy.

87cbf9c7ca54c8e1880d078784b14bd7.jpg

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

I only still come here to read Over's posts
Time online
74d 17h 38m
FailedChadlite

FailedChadlite

I’m flesh & blood, but not human
Time online
11d 13h 11m
Yeah... show them pics of 2 celebrities who they've seen plenty of times in movies and ask them if they look better than a nobody MM...
Foids aren't as obsessed with some oldcel MMs as PSL aspies are, instead they care about trendy guys like TikTok twinks and actors. This doesn't mean MMs are overrated.
Cavill is literally just a worse looking Gandy.
Just don’t say that it’s pitt or Cavill so there’s no bias, just show them the 3 photos and let them choose for themselves. I doubt many young women know what prime Pitt legit looks like since he was in his prime in the 90’s.
Facial harmony>>>>aesthetics.
And I’m not talking about low IQ JB’s who sit on TikTok all day, I’m talking about a legit self-respecting women who actually something going for her eg a career, studying a degree etc AKA a healthy human being

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

Time online
74d 17h 38m
SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

Time online
74d 17h 38m
Just don’t say that it’s pitt or Cavill so there’s no bias, just show them the 3 photos and let them choose for themselves. I doubt many young women know what prime Pitt legit looks like since he was in his prime in the 90’s.
And I’m not talking about low IQ JB’s who sit on TikTok all day, I’m talking about a legit self-respecting women who actually something going for her eg a career, studying a degree etc AKA a healthy human being
Like how can you say that Gandy is overrated and then post Cavill as someone who is better looking than him? Can you not see that Cavill is Gandylite?
cavgand.PNG
cavgand2.png

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
60d 44m
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Time online
166d 13h 23m
Like how can you say that Gandy is overrated and then post Cavill as someone who is better looking than him? Can you not see that Cavill is Gandylite?
View attachment 482038View attachment 482039
Gandy>Pitt>Cavill aesthetically
Gandy>Pitt=Cavill when it comes to sex appeal

And stop arguing guys

FailedChadlite

FailedChadlite

Time online
11d 13h 11m
Yeah, just don't say it's 2 famous celebrities who act in all the movies they watch.

View attachment 482034
Okay bro you win, Gandy is the GOAT.
View attachment 482038View attachment 482039
Bro I’m not saying that Cavill is better than Gandy, I’m saying aesthetics are overrated. Cavill is a masculine pretty boy, Gandy looks like an alien fused with an old man. Even though Gandy is technically more aesthetic than Cavill. Swallow the harmony pill. Also, you cherry picked those photos jfl

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
60d 44m
Okay bro you win, Gandy is the GOAT.

Bro I’m not saying that Cavill is better than Gandy, I’m saying aesthetics are overrated. Cavill is a masculine pretty boy, Gandy looks like an alien fused with an old man. Even though Gandy is technically more aesthetic than Cavill. Swallow the harmony pill. Also, you cherry picked those photos jfl
Gandy is more handsome than Cavill, you still need some blackpill courses lol.

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
60d 44m
and yet again we cherry pick photos to fuel our delusion
what cherry picking? these literally the first pics i get when i search their names. both magazine photoshoots lol. honestly it's really over for you if you say Cavill is better looking than Gandy.

FailedChadlite

FailedChadlite

Time online
11d 13h 11m
what cherry picking? these literally the first pics i get when i search their names. both magazine photoshoots lol. honestly it's really over for you if you say Cavill is better looking than Gandy.
to compare you have to use similar photos, similar angles, similar lighting, similar facial expressions etc. Not highly edited, magazine-tier photos literally used to make them even better looking. AKA for their career.
For example, here Pitt mogs
C5B7B2F1-FE47-49B4-8F44-83624E1C5CDC.jpeg

But if you wanted to you could cherry pick until your hearts content to prove your gay alien models are better looking.
This is your God:
9E1777BD-461A-4CFC-B04A-5195F03B4611.jpeg

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
60d 44m
to compare you have to use similar photos, similar angles, similar lighting, similar facial expressions etc. Not highly edited, magazine-tier photos literally used to make them even better looking. AKA for their career.
For example, here Pitt mogs View attachment 483681
But if you wanted to you could cherry pick until your hearts content to prove your gay alien models are better looking.
This is your God:
View attachment 483696
You are overdosing with the cope, Male models are male models because they look different than the regular people keep coping thinking Brad Pitt or Henry Cavill are better looking than male models lol I see guys who look just like them even better looking in the subway station
_20200701_233125.JPG
_20200701_233053.JPG

_20200701_234045.JPG

Also Chico mog that ugly ipdcel with his weird avocado shaped head and cock sucking lips omegaLuL

Attachments

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Banned
Time online
98d 21h 14m
Him in motion

FailedChadlite

FailedChadlite

Time online
11d 13h 11m
You are overdosing with the cope, Male models are male models because they look different than the regular people keep coping thinking Brad Pitt or Henry Cavill are better looking than male models lol I see guys who look just like them even better looking in the subway station
View attachment 485573View attachment 485574
View attachment 485599
Also Chico mog that ugly ipdcel with his weird avocado shaped head and cock sucking lips omegaLuL
You aspies have limited life experience aye jfl. I literally just showed a female friend your photos of gandy and she said he looks “old and foreign” and “doesn’t find him that attractive” hahahahaha

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
60d 44m
You aspies have limited life experience aye jfl. I literally just showed a female friend your photos of gandy and she said he looks “old and foreign” and “doesn’t find him that attractive” hahahahaha
Pitt just looks like a thumb. If someone had a thumb and drew a face on it that's Brad Pitt.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Narcissistic, psychopathic prettyboy
Time online
88d 19h 45m
Giga mogger

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Narcissistic, psychopathic prettyboy
Time online
88d 19h 45m
But @Newone still mogs