80062F1B 5BAB 4DFB A370 A3D80DABB5B0
D5D56C4E 6A29 411F ADD9 1501C940C9F9
238B81FB 2692 4004 A050 E0F55155FEA2

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Effortless, Austrian Oak and 13 others
DARK TALL AND HANDSOME

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Deleted member 5131, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
TALL DARK HANDSOME . Keep coping nord cucks . This is the ideal pheno for sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, toptearmm, Chadelite and 19 others
Bumped up kicks

I'd rape many kittens to look like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, laske.7, Chadeep and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, CursedOne, Deleted member 1338 and 3 others
7.5 psl terrachad

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Effortless and Romnel
Overrated tbh. This is why your average white girl has no idea who he is

Screenshot 20200629 060250
Screenshot 20200629 060238
Screenshot 20200629 060241
Screenshot 20200629 060234

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1338, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Barrett mogs him to oblivion and back. So does prime tyson ballou

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 1934 and Sikkunt23
He descended hard.

TALL DARK HANDSOME . Keep coping nord cucks . This is the ideal pheno for sex appeal
Only for white women, asian women prefer nords tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Most unique eye-area ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Sikkunt23
gigacope 90% of women prefer prime ghandy. barret is a gay alien transgender faggot little boy compared to ghandi the gigachad god of chads

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadlitecel, goff2 and 6 others
gigacope 90% of women prefer prime ghandy. barret is a gay alien transgender faggot little boy compared to ghandi the gigachad god of chads
No

Also

Tyson Ballou mogs him

Easy to say that here but If he was your waiter at the next restaurant you went to you would vacate your bowels and leave forever from the amog

Overrated af

PSL8 on these two pics

FA80EA2F-2ECF-4D25-AC38-5923EA709D3C.jpeg

D4623474-4DCA-49CC-8B5C-F1ACA11B9248.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, middayshowers, Deleted member 1400 and 3 others
Easy to say that here but If he was your waiter at the next restaurant you went to you would vacate your bowels and leave forever from the amog
Lol obviously, since most people aren’t very good looking and it would be crazy to see a legit attractive person irl. Same thing would happen if it was Pitt or Depp etc who were the waiter. I didn’t say he was shit, I said he was overrated. Gandy looks like an alien and an old man fused together, hence why women don’t really care jfl

Lol obviously, since most people aren’t very good looking and it would be crazy to see a legit attractive person irl. Same thing would happen if it was Pitt or Depp etc who were the waiter. I didn’t say he was shit, I said he was overrated. Gandy looks like an alien and an old man fused together, hence why women don’t really care jfl

Ironically Gandy is one model who has very broad appeal and would be attractive to nearly any kind of woman, from JBs to grannies, unlike models like DePoot who get SMVmogged by average highschool jocks.

• +1
9/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Pitt mogs

• JFL
Ironically Gandy is one model who has very broad appeal and would be attractive to nearly any kind of woman, from JBs to grannies, unlike models like DePoot who get SMVmogged by average highschool jocks.
and you’re basing this from your irl experience with women are you? 😂

• +1
and you’re basing this from your irl experience with women are you? 😂

Unironically I do have experience, yeah.
He's literally the definition of tall, dark and handsome which is universally accepted as attractive.
Show me one person who's better looking.

• +1
Unironically I do have experience, yeah.
He's literally the definition of tall, dark and handsome which is universally accepted as attractive.
Show me one person who's better looking.
“tall, dark and handsome” is a meme lol
women would find these guys more attractive, even though gandy is more aesthetic

Attachments

• 712CDC19-8480-4B95-9993-0D3DE404A03F.jpeg
    712CDC19-8480-4B95-9993-0D3DE404A03F.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 7C178DD5-9230-4226-ADE0-F6615228FF08.jpeg
    7C178DD5-9230-4226-ADE0-F6615228FF08.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
“tall, dark and handsome” is a meme lol
women would find these guys more attractive, even though gandy is more aesthetic

How the fuck is it a meme?
Cavill is a similar pheno to Gandy and he can also be described as "tall, dark and handsome". Pitt doesn't even come close.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Sikkunt23
How the fuck is it a meme?
Cavill is a similar pheno to Gandy and he can also be described as "tall, dark and handsome". Pitt doesn't even come close.
Legit go out right now and show a women a photo of Gandy, Pitt and Cavill and I bet she rates gandy last. Obviously neither of us can prove our points so we’re just bickering lol. But you have to trust me, these MM that we worship here are extremely overrated

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3795
Legit go out right now and show a women a photo of Gandy, Pitt and Cavill and I bet she rates gandy last. Obviously neither of us can prove our points so we’re just bickering lol. But you have to trust me, these MM that we worship here are extremely overrated
Yeah... show them pics of 2 celebrities who they've seen plenty of times in movies and ask them if they look better than a nobody MM...
Foids aren't as obsessed with some oldcel MMs as PSL aspies are, instead they care about trendy guys like TikTok twinks and actors. This doesn't mean MMs are overrated.
Cavill is literally just a worse looking Gandy.

• +1
This dude is mogging every single male model combined in 2020 smv. Girls want a tatted, stylemaxxed, hardcore dominant neck choking, ass slapping criminal looking badboy.

87cbf9c7ca54c8e1880d078784b14bd7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
Yeah... show them pics of 2 celebrities who they've seen plenty of times in movies and ask them if they look better than a nobody MM...
Foids aren't as obsessed with some oldcel MMs as PSL aspies are, instead they care about trendy guys like TikTok twinks and actors. This doesn't mean MMs are overrated.
Cavill is literally just a worse looking Gandy.
Just don’t say that it’s pitt or Cavill so there’s no bias, just show them the 3 photos and let them choose for themselves. I doubt many young women know what prime Pitt legit looks like since he was in his prime in the 90’s.
Facial harmony>>>>aesthetics.
And I’m not talking about low IQ JB’s who sit on TikTok all day, I’m talking about a legit self-respecting women who actually something going for her eg a career, studying a degree etc AKA a healthy human being

bruh i just noticed u spent nearly 10 days on this forum since jun 10 thats like 12 hours a day on avg bro jfl :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Sikkunt23
Just don’t say that it’s pitt or Cavill so there’s no bias, just show them the 3 photos and let them choose for themselves. I doubt many young women know what prime Pitt legit looks like since he was in his prime in the 90’s.
And I’m not talking about low IQ JB’s who sit on TikTok all day, I’m talking about a legit self-respecting women who actually something going for her eg a career, studying a degree etc AKA a healthy human being
Like how can you say that Gandy is overrated and then post Cavill as someone who is better looking than him? Can you not see that Cavill is Gandylite?
Cavgand
Cavgand2

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted member 1338
Like how can you say that Gandy is overrated and then post Cavill as someone who is better looking than him? Can you not see that Cavill is Gandylite?
View attachment 482038View attachment 482039
Gandy>Pitt>Cavill aesthetically
Gandy>Pitt=Cavill when it comes to sex appeal

And stop arguing guys

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3795
Yeah, just don't say it's 2 famous celebrities who act in all the movies they watch.

View attachment 482034
Okay bro you win, Gandy is the GOAT.
View attachment 482038View attachment 482039
Bro I’m not saying that Cavill is better than Gandy, I’m saying aesthetics are overrated. Cavill is a masculine pretty boy, Gandy looks like an alien fused with an old man. Even though Gandy is technically more aesthetic than Cavill. Swallow the harmony pill. Also, you cherry picked those photos jfl

Okay bro you win, Gandy is the GOAT.

Bro I’m not saying that Cavill is better than Gandy, I’m saying aesthetics are overrated. Cavill is a masculine pretty boy, Gandy looks like an alien fused with an old man. Even though Gandy is technically more aesthetic than Cavill. Swallow the harmony pill. Also, you cherry picked those photos jfl
Gandy is more handsome than Cavill, you still need some blackpill courses lol.

Gandy>Pitt>Cavill aesthetically
Gandy>Pitt=Cavill when it comes to sex appeal

And stop arguing guys
imagine thinking this
Henry-Cavill-4.jpg

is better looking than this
thumb2-david-gandy-2020-british-models-guys-british-celebrity.jpg
omegaLUL

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Austrian Oak, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
  • +1
and yet again we cherry pick photos to fuel our delusion
what cherry picking? these literally the first pics i get when i search their names. both magazine photoshoots lol. honestly it's really over for you if you say Cavill is better looking than Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution