[OP] Rate gigachad 6 foot 6

Dope

Dope

Curry
all of those "problems" are about as much of a problem as your dick being too big meaning that imo they are not really bad things but reminders that you are exceptionally gifted
it's ideal to be the second tallest dude in the room with 10 people.

inTimeTheyWillPay

inTimeTheyWillPay

Optimistic Nice Dude
Dude don't feel bad this guy singlehandley mog's every guy on here i mean 6 foot 8 is hard to argue to argue agaist with a good face
Go outside? Get mogged.
Go on the computer? Get mogged.
Mog mog mog

Dope

Dope

Curry
why second?
Take it with a grain of salt but it was some kind of halo effect in popular shows where the attractive MC is the second tallest in the room. The thing is the tallest is usually the buff, ogre stereotype so I don't think there's any harm in being the tallest.
Go outside? Get mogged.
Mog mog mog
The landwhale in your pfp has a bigger skull than you.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Take it with a grain of salt but it was some kind of halo effect in popular shows where the attractive MC is the second tallest in the room. The thing is the tallest is usually the buff, ogre stereotype so I don't think there's any harm in being the tallest.

The landwhale in your pfp has a bigger skull than you.
you are kind of right in saying that 6 foot - 6 foot 4 is the ideal for most women and that when you get taller not being ogre is harder and harder so only the high E women tend to like men like that alot but still look at the guy in this post no reason why he doesn't mog someone with a similar face that is 8 inches shorter than him

reptiles

reptiles

Banned
Go outside? Get mogged.
Mog mog mog

Yes but he's on a level that 99 percent of the population are not on he's 6 foot 8 do you know how rear that is his face is a generic chad not a high tier his height is what halo's him

Dope

Dope

Curry
you are kind of right in saying that 6 foot - 6 foot 4 is the ideal for most women and that when you get taller not being ogre is harder and harder so only the high E women tend to like men like that alot but still look at the guy in this post no reason why he doesn't mog someone with a similar face that is 8 inches shorter than him
I have a theory bro. What if High T mascs your face, but also has a chance of making you ogre? And maybe taller people have higher T, therefore more of them are either chads or ogres.
Out of all the taller people I've seen, only a handful were average. There was always a special trait about them other than their height.
99 percent of the population
No he's above 1 in 100 probably closer to 1 in 1000.
In the US atleast :soy:

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
I have a theory bro. What if High T mascs your face, but also has a chance of making you ogre? And maybe taller people have higher T, therefore more of them are either chads or ogres.
Out of all the taller people I've seen, only a handful were average. There was always a special trait about them other than their height.
the ogre part of the tall guys is the hgh. high T and high hgh makes you a slayer high hgh and low or medium t makes you look like an ogre.

high hgh is almost what all tall people have in their face so it is quite noticeable. higher t also lowers E through DHT is some people resulting in increased end height

reptiles

reptiles

Banned

No he's above 1 in 100 probably closer to 1 in 1000.
In the US atleast :soy:

Dude 99 percent yeah your right is a stretch 95 percent dude their 3800 7foot people in the world these are not common just being 6 foot 2 place's you in the top 5 6/7 percent

fobos

fobos

Zephir
i’m a woman and women love tall men and there’s no such a thing as too tall

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM
Can’t wait for the cjc

her

her

.renol efil laer dellipkcalB
Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Grand Master of Flannel Shirts
Welp, we need to start breeding this guy asap. Round up every white girl in the world and let's save the whites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarknLost Ratings 7
Roping Subhuman Ratings 13
T Ratings 25