Rate gigachad 6 foot 6

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and fobos
brb buying cjc

Squinting to hide kike nose, jfl

9/10. Only flaw is too pretty i.e. not threatening looking enough.
Stubble and buzz cut would rectify this but I don't think he can grow a beard.

6'8 is too tall,6'5 is the max you would want to be.Also looks better in this picture
I would say 7.5 PSL

Attachments

• fnm23rzkj9q21.jpg
    fnm23rzkj9q21.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 139
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Vitruvian
[
6'8 is too tall,6'5 is the max you would want to be.Also looks better in this picture
I would say 7.5 PSL
there is no too tall

Pretty flawless honestly. The only issues I could pick out is that you're a little too tall and you might want to shave until your beard starts growing more consistently. Other than that I can't fault you on anything.

I would say 7.5 PSL
around 7 psl here I would say also

height is a massive halo for him

rhino and fillers on jaw to make less rounded would bring him to 7.5 imo

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and Pendejo
Amazing personality

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
[

there is no too tall
Of course there is, at some point you will start looking like a bizarre creature, will have problems with beds, doors, clothes, cars, shoes, etc. The ideal height in my opinion is 6'3.

Of course there is, at some point you will start looking like a bizarre creature, will have problems with beds, doors, clothes, cars, shoes, etc. The ideal height in my opinion is 6'3.
all of those "problems" are about as much of a problem as your dick being too big meaning that imo they are not really bad things but reminders that you are exceptionally gifted

around 7 psl here I would say also

height is a massive halo for him

rhino and fillers on jaw to make less rounded would bring him to 7.5 imo
Also good physique for someone who is 6'8.
all of those "problems" are about as much of a problem as your dick being too big meaning that imo they are not really bad things but reminders that you are exceptionally gifted
your dick doesn't get stuck in the bus and you don't have to find clothes for your dick.

Attachments

• a2SLI1p.jpg
    a2SLI1p.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 122
canthal tilt slightly below optimum measurements. Will rope in the coming weeks

Also good physique for someone who is 6'8.

your dick doesn't get stuck in the bus and you don't have to find clothes for your dick.

bro if you are over 6 foot 2 you wont be able to get in a bus nevermind getting stuck in it yet id still make the tradeoff. same thing with clothes

there is no such thing as "too tall," just shitty proportion

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and InZayn
Luckiest person alive

Holy cow

This guy needs to fuck a lot of women to spread his genes

If I were this guy I will make 10 women pregnant to nordicmax the earth and outnumber ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Holy cow

This guy needs to fuck a lot of women to spread his genes

If I were this guy I will make 10 women pregnant to nordicmax the earth and outnumber ethnics
COPE.

there are 10,000 muhammads that have 10 kids with their wife in the uk
you are gonna need to fuck more bitches. way more. way more. way more

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
why r people rating him so low... :/

COPE.

there are 10,000 muhammads that have 10 kids with their wife in the uk
you are gonna need to fuck more bitches. way more. way more. way more
Keep coping curry

Where I live in the us whites have like 4-6 children’s

Dude the rating's on this system is beyond fucked this is a 6 foot 8 minimum for gigachad very very good face the dude is atleast stop coping

very gl will slay ez

God among men

it's ideal to be the second tallest dude in the room with 10 people.

Why do I have to get mogged? Why?

Dude don't feel bad this guy singlehandley mog's every guy on here i mean 6 foot 8 is hard to argue to argue agaist with a good face

Dude don't feel bad this guy singlehandley mog's every guy on here i mean 6 foot 8 is hard to argue to argue agaist with a good face
Go outside? Get mogged.
Go on the computer? Get mogged.
Mog mog mog

• +1
Reactions: william
why second?
Take it with a grain of salt but it was some kind of halo effect in popular shows where the attractive MC is the second tallest in the room. The thing is the tallest is usually the buff, ogre stereotype so I don't think there's any harm in being the tallest.
Go outside? Get mogged.
Mog mog mog
The landwhale in your pfp has a bigger skull than you.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
Take it with a grain of salt but it was some kind of halo effect in popular shows where the attractive MC is the second tallest in the room. The thing is the tallest is usually the buff, ogre stereotype so I don't think there's any harm in being the tallest.

The landwhale in your pfp has a bigger skull than you.

you are kind of right in saying that 6 foot - 6 foot 4 is the ideal for most women and that when you get taller not being ogre is harder and harder so only the high E women tend to like men like that alot but still look at the guy in this post no reason why he doesn't mog someone with a similar face that is 8 inches shorter than him

Go outside? Get mogged.
Mog mog mog

Yes but he's on a level that 99 percent of the population are not on he's 6 foot 8 do you know how rear that is his face is a generic chad not a high tier his height is what halo's him

you are kind of right in saying that 6 foot - 6 foot 4 is the ideal for most women and that when you get taller not being ogre is harder and harder so only the high E women tend to like men like that alot but still look at the guy in this post no reason why he doesn't mog someone with a similar face that is 8 inches shorter than him
I have a theory bro. What if High T mascs your face, but also has a chance of making you ogre? And maybe taller people have higher T, therefore more of them are either chads or ogres.
Out of all the taller people I've seen, only a handful were average. There was always a special trait about them other than their height.
99 percent of the population
No he's above 1 in 100 probably closer to 1 in 1000.
In the US atleast :soy:

I have a theory bro. What if High T mascs your face, but also has a chance of making you ogre? And maybe taller people have higher T, therefore more of them are either chads or ogres.
Out of all the taller people I've seen, only a handful were average. There was always a special trait about them other than their height.
the ogre part of the tall guys is the hgh. high T and high hgh makes you a slayer high hgh and low or medium t makes you look like an ogre.

high hgh is almost what all tall people have in their face so it is quite noticeable. higher t also lowers E through DHT is some people resulting in increased end height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

No he's above 1 in 100 probably closer to 1 in 1000.
In the US atleast :soy:

Dude 99 percent yeah your right is a stretch 95 percent dude their 3800 7foot people in the world these are not common just being 6 foot 2 place's you in the top 5 6/7 percent

i’m a woman and women love tall men and there’s no such a thing as too tall

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Can’t wait for the cjc