45C5AE78 6E1C 400A B81A FC2412E1A222

Dutch goddes😍
I would bang both of these hotties

young version mogs her daughter to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Dicklet.4.3, SexyMofo and 5 others

Glassses 2

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Godly genetics

Mogs daughters.

Gigi looks decent too, Bella looks a fuckin' donkey.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 685
Would rape/10

she would overpower you
She would overpower you just like she would if @Roping Subhuman tried it. Roping Subhuman always makes comments about how he would assault a Stacy but he’s 5’3, puny as fuck, weak and tiny so it would never happen. Never forget this.
@
She would overpower you just like she would if @Roping Subhuman tried it. Roping Subhuman always makes comments about how he would assault a Stacy but he’s 5’3, puny as fuck, weak and tiny so it would never happen. Never forget this.
@chadpreetinthemaking

@

@chadpreetinthemaking

Rent free.

gigi mogs imo

Mogs both daughters into oblivion

Rent free indeed.
Doesn’t change the fact that you’re very tiny and cute though bhai :tiny::feelskek::love:

Lol sure.

I would beat the fuck out you irl tho.

@

@chadpreetinthemaking
Im 5'11 and decent build son, i need to be gymmaxxed but i dont think raping a foid would be a problem.

Lol sure.

I would beat the fuck out you irl tho.
You would not beat up anyone, stop coping. You have zero intimidation factor and could easily be picked up and thrown to the ground.
Foids would laugh in your face at the prospect of getting assaulted by you, then have you thrown in jail to be used as a human fleshlight play toy by 6 foot plus men.

You:

Dunno about him but im made different bro, beaides the point, its goddamn unlikely a foid would actually be stronger than me.
Just be careful of her nailed and heels
*nails

You would not beat up anyone, stop coping. You have zero intimidation factor and could easily be picked up and thrown to the ground.
Foids would laugh in your face at the prospect of getting assaulted by you, then have you thrown in jail to be used as a human fleshlight play toy by 6 foot plus men.

You:
View attachment 227305

You've never been in a fight.

I would easily whoop you.

You've never been in a fight.

I would easily whoop you.
You talk like being in a fight is some rare occurrence jfl. Nearly everyone has been in at least one fight in their life you little incel. You would whoop nothing, and even if you could, you don't look like you could so who cares.

Stop being an angry little man, you have such a small man syndrome bro srs.

And many many more examples.

Muh height doesn't mean much if you can't fight and the other guy can.
This is what I mean. This is what the blackpill means. People can’t take you seriously if you’re short. Ded srs. You could probably beat the shit out of @Pietrosiek
You talk like being in a fight is some rare occurrence jfl. Nearly everyone has been in at least one fight in their life you little incel. You would whoop nothing, and even if you could, you don't look like you could so who cares.

You mock him and deride him for being short and when he responds he has “little man syndrome”? Are you a foid?

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross

Being in a fight isn't a rare occurrence,
knowing how to actually fight is.

And you're a jew. which means you're weak and never been in a fight.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Pietrosiek
Being in a fight isn't a rare occurrence,
knowing how to actually fight is.

And you're a jew. which means you're weak and never been in a fight.
Jfl, a tiny 5'3 turbo manlet telling a 6'1 175 pound guy he is weak.

giphy.gif

My non gymcelled strength is your one rep max after five years of lifting JFL
Time out for you tbh, sick of hearing from you.

giphy.gif

Muh height lol. you're probably a lanky cunt.

You honestly talk and act like foid.

First you tag me from thread to thread like a attention seeking faggot, then you mock me for my height and when i respond you say i have a short man syndrome.

And just lol at 'sick of hearing from you' when you're the one tagging me everywhere and talking about me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and KrissKross

giphy.gif

Stop dissing him on his height. It’s disrespectful and uncalled for. He could probably beat you up

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
She fucks Arab dick=jealous white boys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Gigi’s mom was like 30 and her dad was 50 when she was born...