Tobysheldon3

Tobysheldon2

Tobysheldon1 mh1549435460202

• +1
Reactions: VST, Gengar, SLA and 1 other person
He committed suicide :feelscry:

he doesnt look like justin bieber:feelskek:

He looks like fag sorry lacks masculinity

Looks more of a retarded version of prime Trump than Bieber tbh.

He roped. One time I was at a hotel and went outside for a smoke. Some gangbanger approached me to bum a cigarette off me, we started talking and he mentioned how a girl he knows was executed In one of the rooms recently. I googled the hotel for the story after I got back to room and saw an article about how the Justin Bieber guy killed himself in the same hotel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
He roped. One time I was at a hotel and went outside for a smoke. Some gangbanger approached me to bum a cigarette off me, we started talking and he mentioned how a girl he knows was executed In one of the rooms recently. I googled the hotel for the story after I got back to room and saw an article about how the Justin Bieber guy killed himself in the same hotel.
He was only talking to you so you would give him a cigarette cuck

Doesn't look like his idol/10

He was only talking to you so you would give him a cigarette cuck
Ya I’m not stupid lol . He saw me smoking and came to bum a cig off me and we were the only 2 in the parking lot so might as well make small talk over a cig.

Damn I never though I’d have to explain small talk to someone lol

Ya I’m not stupid lol . He saw me smoking and came to bum a cig off me and we were the only 2 in the parking lot so might as well make small talk over a cig.

Damn I never though I’d have to explain small talk to someone lol
Keep coping

Gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Huge redpill on palpebral fissure length, in other aspects he actually has a slight resemblance but because of very short PFL he looks completely different from bieber