Rate guys from a danish documentary about adult virgins

Phonesex

Phonesex

Grotesque Subhuman
22429671 123

Ki

26 years old. Does have a pseudo social life (at least the documentary potrays it like that), but insanely high inhib, low energy and possibly autism prevents him from really emotionally connecting to anyone from his soyboy post modern social circle. Does get invited to some parties, but just stands in the corner looking awkward.

Kla

Dfs

Lk

27 years old. Tries Tinder - gets 2 matches in a week, but none of them respond. Sometimes goes out at night with some semi incel friends and does drunkenly talk to some low tier women, but nothing happens.

Tat

Drr

Jh

22 years old. Very typical danish phenotype also has autism. Like many other autists he thinks PUA is legit and goes out cold approaching women both at day and night - gets absolutely nothing out of it other than embarrassing himself.

View attachment 22118
View attachment 22122
View attachment 22131

26 years old. Does have a pseudo social life (at least the documentary potrays it like that), but insanely high inhib, low energy and possibly autism prevents him from really emotionally connecting to anyone from his soyboy post modern social circle. Does get invited to some parties, but just stands in the corner looking awkward.

View attachment 22129
View attachment 22135
View attachment 22128

27 years old. Tries Tinder - gets 2 matches in a week, but none of them respond. Sometimes goes out at night with some semi incel friends and does drunkenly talk to some low tier women, but nothing happens.

View attachment 22137
View attachment 22120
View attachment 22139
View attachment 22141

22 years old. Very typical danish phenotype also has autism. Like many other autists he thinks PUA is legit and goes out cold approaching women both at day and night - gets absolutely nothing out of it other than embarrassing himself.
if they looksmaxed by NTmaxing, minoxidilmaxing and weight loss, they would get some pussy

The last one has potential, it's over for the other 2.

yep first two are too norwooded and cuckfaced
but the third one just need to fucking loose weight and his pua shit would probably bring some results

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Drr

Me in 3 years tbh

First one is the soylord himself

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Dfs
Unnamed 1

Second guy should just DavidGuettamax

How the fuck do they look so old. Incel lifestyle and bad genetics must really be aging people lmfao.

How the fuck do they look so old. Incel lifestyle and bad genetics must really be aging people lmfao.

It's the shitty hair and glasses.

Lose weight
20190220 092600

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Sc22
That last guy... Fuck what a nerd and he believes in PUAs. He needs to get some sense in his brain.

Mogs me
He has cheekbones and a nice chin underneath the fat
Wasted
Jh mh1550683917157

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Cuck eyes ruin them.

If they are ever going to make a sequel I'm gonna audience to be feautured. I would love to see what blue pilled normies perception of me would be like. I will also try to as subtly as possible to spread some looks theory and actually talk about how mentally damaging and horribly depressing that being a 20 year old virgin is without sugar coating it like most older virgins do when they talk to other people about their problems.