Water is wet
Lea1

need her age b4 i rate mate

This site is filled with freaking slayers man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Would bang hard

girl who keeps asking me out to drink alcohol
Fuck her and be done with it. If she wants to get drunk with you she's down to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
eye area makes me soft.

She is super sweet.
Would cold approach
She is super sweet.
Would cold approach

Redhead?
If so, my type too

She ain't bad tbh would go out with her i i were you

She ain't bad tbh would go out with her i i were you
Yeah I will she's just too much annoying throughout texting and always replies super fucking quick and her snap stories give me too much of a desperate girl vibe

Like i would pump few times and then ghost tbh
Yeah I will she's just too much annoying throughout texting and always replies super fucking quick and her snap stories give me too much of a desperate girl vibe

Like i would pump few times and then ghost tbh
I already quoted above

'Shes still virgin so imo its gonna be hard she had lots of bf and none managed to fuck her yet'

But I'll try tho

She looks nice. 5PSL.

I already quoted above

'Shes still virgin so imo its gonna be hard she had lots of bf and none managed to fuck her yet'

But I'll try tho
That's some wife material for you, buddy. Give her the ring quick, once in a life time you meet a decent looking girl that isn't a hoe you have chance with.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
She looks like a Sanne
That's some wife material for you, buddy. Give her the ring quick, once in a life time you meet a decent looking girl that isn't a hoe you have chance with.
This. Take this advice. Forget about slaying, non degenerate girls are hard to find

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: prgfromnl and BigBiceps
Small eyes, too wide and flat nose, good teeth, 5psl.

Slightly above average 4.25

She wants the D, get drunk with her then take 50 cent's advice and take her to the candy shop.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
She wants the D, get drunk with her then take 50 cent's advice and take her to the candy shop.
Ya she just texted me what I do saturday evening and that she is home alone and wants to get drunk with me, let's see if I slay lol