Rate her

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I watched all her videos and she is kind of an inspiration to me for a specific reason.
Her personality seems to be nice too.
She will be a doctor in the future and looks close to perfect at the same time.
As always, people either have it all (looks, money, status) or nothing. At least I feel like that's true most of the time.
IMG 20181231 212451
IMG 20181231 212515

5.5psl or 6psl without makeup which is pretty high for a female nowadays that isnt powdered with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
she need to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, RedPilledStemcel and androidcel
I guess her status haloes her hard maybe?
I automatically view people who are doing something I envy so much and can't get to do are genetically superior to me.

She looks good and her eye area is really great. But she has a masculine lower third imo. Maybe losing weight will help. Still above average. I’d say 6

She looks good and her eye area is really great. But she has a masculine lower third imo. Maybe losing weight will help. Still above average. I’d say 6
Yeah, her lower third puts her down. Her eye area is a 10/10 in my opinion.
Her mother's eye area:
IMG 20181231 213537

Most extreme positive canthal tilt I've seen so far.

I guess her status haloes her hard maybe?
I automatically view people who are doing something I envy so much and can't get to do are genetically superior to me.
idk maybe? I'm going by average being 4 I guess, kinda masculine lower third brings her down a lot for me, I prefer gentle looking feminine girls more than the model type

She looks masculine as fuck in the first pic.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 39
she looks like a dude in that first pic

She looks masculine as fuck in the first pic.
IMG 20181231 214129

Yeah her jaw is broad. Rate her though.
Tbh I was more attracted to her in motion. She shoulderwidthmogs me so that wouldn't work out in reallife anyway.

Holy shit, jaw too masc, below average, 3 PSL.
:feelskek:
You need to hear her voice too. Pretty sure she testosteronemogs some of us.
She's pleasant to look at nevertheless for some reason. Probably because status and personality haloes her hard (this only works for men obviously).

:feelskek:
You need to hear her voice too. Pretty sure she testosteronemogs some of us.
She's pleasant to look at nevertheless for some reason. Probably because status and personality haloes her hard (this only works for men obviously).
It works for both genders...Either entirety of psl is horse shit or some of it is horse shit and some uglier people get status/personality halod. If anything this works less for women...

Looks like a dude in drag

I'd love to have her eye area

She has the most masculine features lol. All of her sons would be slayers.

Her lower third puts me off. Small mouth, manly jaw.

"Tihi give me attention! :)"

God I hate women like this. Acting unique and special when they are like every other female ever

"Tihi give me attention! :)"

God I hate women like this. Acting unique and special when they are like every other female ever
One thing all women have in common is that they all want Chad. However, besides that they have really diverse personalities. This girl personally seems very intellectual to me (is into arts, reading books in English, has an excellent GPA, is studying medicine). That combined with her average girl next door looks is quite interesting.

One thing all women have in common is that they all want Chad. However, besides that they have really diverse personalities. This girl personally seems very intellectual to me (is into arts, reading books in English, has an excellent GPA, is studying medicine). That combined with her average girl next door looks is quite interesting.
Yes I know the type. Me and the girl who sat next to me in my bio class last semester frequently got top exam scores in the class and got along well. I was the only one she talked to tho. An incel curry tried to talk to her once and she flat our turned away from him to talk to me ... Made me really sad actually

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Yes I know the type. Me and the girl who sat next to me in my bio class last semester frequently got top exam scores in the class and got along well. I was the only one she talked to tho. An incel curry tried to talk to her once and she flat our turned away from him to talk to me ... Made me really sad actually
shit that's going to be me :feelstrash:

Last edited:
An incel curry tried to talk to her once and she flat our turned away from him to talk to me ... Made me really sad actually
:feelsrope: Thanks for the condolences.

T
This is because you know where currycel is coming from. She wouldn't even have guessed you frequent forums where guys like the one she ignored reside.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
T

This is because you know where currycel is coming from. She wouldn't even have guessed you frequent forums where guys like the one she ignored reside.
Yeah I was a virgin till I was 18 I know the struggle. God I used to be ugly bro holy shit

Yeah I was a virgin till I was 18 I know the struggle. God I used to be ugly bro holy shit
I was virgin till 19. I did get sucked off a lot when I was younger, but never to orgasm; so, I just count that as kids messing around.

Thus far, I have only had sex with two girls and they were below my looksmatch.

Back when I was 18 and trying to be hardcore Jehovah's Witness, I did friend zone two pretty hot foids that def wanted to be with me (which I now regret). I think they were attracted to me because I was free from outcome (I had the "idgaf if you want me or not" attitude) and did not care if I got with them because at that time I was basing my life off of biblical standards and was going to wait for marriage. I eventually fell off when an extremely out of my league Ukrainian girl led me on and I wanted to get with her real bad so I dropped my religious standards, but ended up not even getting her.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Average - 5 PSL

I eventually fell off when an extremely out of my league Ukrainian girl led me on and I wanted to get with her real bad so I dropped my religious standards, but ended up not even getting her.
As you've probably realized already, don't compromise your morals or beliefs for a fucking female lol

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Future Arablite