Rate Higgabigga adventures on yubo

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Long story short, around 2 weeks back I met a girl on omegle and she was so sweet with me, gave me a lot of compliments, etc, and was decent looking herself so I felt very happy. Then yesterday she wasn't online for like 12 hours and I started thinking she was ghosting me. I got sad and gigadepressed, blackpilled again doomer mode, so I went on Yubo.
These are the pics I used on Yubo:
Tis1
Tis2
(Screenshot of video of Me saying "Hi friend")
Tis3
Tis4
Tis5
Tis6

In my profile I did not mention my height (6'1), so this is face only.

Results after about 12 hours. I swiped right only on girls I found attractive.

Screenshot 20201223 124146
Screenshot 20201223 124425
Screenshot 20201223 124425
Screenshot 20201223 124435
Les1

This forum has rated me as 3 psl on the basis of face alone. But apparently Im a normie because height halos. Didn't mention my height in bio tho.
So moral of the story is, if you want attractive matches on dating apps - just be 3psl.
And if you don't get them, then you're not 3psl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, Deleted member 6191 and 14 others
These pictures are old?aren't u fat?

U have slavic masc face
Unironically slayer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and magnificentcel
Hello Andrei

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Cool adventure, andrei

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Deleted member 6191 and 7 others
Ok so you're either using makeup or faceapp has done it's wonders...

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
You also had that one girl on reddit liking you
And she was even hot jfl

Btw I would censor their names tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux and Deleted member 5969
Jfl who rated you 3 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5746
you were only 3 psl when you were fat. You look a lot better now.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Mogged
Screenshot 20201223 191452

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Ok so you're lesbian maxing. Still look better tho bro. Are they contacts as well?
No I've been lightening my eyes with honey and my eyecolor was pretty light to begin with. Also I try to choose lighting that will make eyes seem lighter

• +1
were your matches from Russia only?

CF69E9AE AD1D 4C55 91F8 EED92FCC6A76

How many adds do you get here?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
No I've been lightening my eyes with honey and my eyecolor was pretty light to begin with. Also I try to choose lighting that will make eyes seem lighter

Honey? What the fuck are you talking about now? Honey? You're gonna be a bees nest soon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5746
brb downloading yubo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and WadlowMaxxing
Honey? What the fuck are you talking about now? Honey? You're gonna be a bees nest soon.
Well it has worked for me, my eyes are looking very light now.
IMG 20201214 1520488892
IMG 20201214 1455011382

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9
So what are you doing? Break it down. Dripping honey in your eyes like they are eye-drops?
close the lids, rub honey into them, and place some of top when go to sleep. When wake up and before sleep rinse eyes with a mixture of honey and a bit of water. Not look at the sun or anything bright (as your eyes have a tendency to "tan" from looking at bright objects) thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Just take pictures with children theory.

See FaceApp's alogirthm focused on the primary issue in what they upgraded/changed in order to make you good looking. Your eye-area.

It only changes what needs to be changed. They've made your eyes more hunter and thickened your lips, while smoothing over your skin and also removing face bloat.

Photo 2020 12 23 19 04 18 2

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
See FaceApp's alogirthm focused on the primary issue in what they upgraded/changed in order to make you good looking. Your eye-area.

It only changes what needs to be changed. They've made your eyes more hunter and thickened your lips, while smoothing over your skin and also removing face bloat.

View attachment 886539

Fuck wrong thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 6191
Blessed thread

life fuel tbh.

Youre 4 psl tops.

I am indeed 4psl. But you need to stop overrating yourself. It's not lifefuel for you because you're 3psl tops.
Yea right, like I'm 4psl. I mog you to gehenna and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
No way this is u you're larping. A guy looking like this would never end up on some obscure incel forum...
im just hear to laugh at trucels LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Long story short, around 2 weeks back I met a girl on omegle and she was so sweet with me, gave me a lot of compliments, etc, and was decent looking herself so I felt very happy. Then yesterday she wasn't online for like 12 hours and I started thinking she was ghosting me. I got sad and gigadepressed, blackpilled again doomer mode, so I went on Yubo.
View attachment 886426View attachment 886432(Screenshot of video of Me saying "Hi friend")
View attachment 886433View attachment 886434View attachment 886435View attachment 886437

View attachment 886444View attachment 886445View attachment 886446View attachment 886447View attachment 886448

This forum has rated me as 3 psl on the basis of face alone. But apparently Im a normie because height halos. Didn't mention my height in bio tho.
So moral of the story is, if you want attractive matches on dating apps - just be 3psl.
with your height and everything you're like a 5.5/10 , def slightly above average

Bruh you need just lose weight and you will ascend. You are lucky as fuck.. I need fucking rape my nose and Im forever ethnic manlet...

@higgabigga what state u in? If ur in Ny we can meet up

View attachment 886426View attachment 886432(Screenshot of video of Me saying "Hi friend")
View attachment 886433View attachment 886434View attachment 886435View attachment 886437

View attachment 886444View attachment 886445View attachment 886446View attachment 886447View attachment 886448

Yubo is mainly aimed at making friends bro JFL.
if anything else they were probably wanted to lure you into buying their only fans