Rate how bad Id beat your lil twink asses

You are probably shorter than most kids here tbh.

May I ask, how often do you try to fight people in real life? Probably never because you are a short and skinny subhuman. You failed in life so you come here to tell people how tough you are, if you were tough then you wouldn't feel the need to brag about it on the internet.

Your only solution is to commit suicide, think about it, you are a miserable man and your existence is pathetic. You are an adult who comes to forums to brag about how you can beat people up because you never had the chance to become something in real life.
Lol I'm 5'10 height has never been an issue for me doesn't matter if a girl doesn't like me because I'm not 6ft idc.

I only made this post because I knew everyone of these lil shit talkin kids would get triggered I'm actually a pretty calm chill dude irl I get along with everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 4310
Lol I'm 5'10 height has never been an issue for me doesn't matter if a girl doesn't like me because I'm not 6ft idc.

I only made this post because I knew everyone of these lil shit talkin kids would get triggered I'm actually a pretty calm chill dude irl I get along with everyone.
Sounds like the only getting triggered is you, we must have struck a nerve when we called you out on your bullshit.

You are ugly as fuck, your eyes are horrible, your midface is too long and your mouth must have gotten stretched out by sucking so much cock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Sounds like the only getting triggered is you, we must have struck a nerve when we called you out on your bullshit.

You are ugly as fuck, your eyes are horrible, your midface is too long and your mouth must have gotten stretched out by sucking so much cock.
Lol aright I'm done with

Lmao what ever. Have fun circle jerking eachother. This site is retarded. I'm out.

Lol aright I'm done with
Lmao what ever. Have fun circle jerking eachother. This site is retarded. I'm out.
Have fun being a fucking miserable loser in real life. Think about this site before you commit suicide, we will live rent free in your ugly skull for the rest of your pathetic existance.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and GrayEyedBarrett
Have fun being a fucking miserable loser in real life. Think about this site before you commit suicide, we will live rent free in your ugly skull for the rest of your pathetic existance.
If hes ugly then I'm not even human wtf. He looks average

Lol get plastic surgery fag... 2 bad you never had a good father figure to live like without being a pussy ass bitch... later
If hes ugly then I'm not even human wtf. He looks average
Yeah I'm average looking your probably better looking than ppl on here want you to believe... leave this place and live life.. this place is shit... I'm out deleting my account now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 4310
Lol get plastic surgery fag... 2 bad you never had a good father figure to live like without being a pussy ass bitch... later
Damn, i'm already moving into your ugly skull and get to live there devoid of any payment.

You are short and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, GrayEyedBarrett and Bdf4030
Just a test I've noticed the ones on here that actually have balls will challenge me but the ones with low T will try to use "logic" to argue. Just a shit forum where everyone talks shit all the time I had to do it.
JFL IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HIGH T HOLY SHIT
Roped tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
You ooze estrogen, absolutely zero flangs.

LOL @ thinking you would last even 10 seconds against a lionhearted ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person

He has the bodyfat and insertions of a woman and his eyes look so prey like lmao

• +1

Lol ok tough guy

Come to Cali and you can get it.
Your about to get $2000 per month come here... airlines are cheap. California needs to be walled out from the rest of the country nothing but libtard faggots.

Your about to get $2000 per month come here... airlines are cheap. California needs to be walled out from the rest of the country nothing but libtard faggots.
California is full of liberal faggots, but you're close to America's armpit, Chicago and Michigan. You're famous for cheese. I'll smack you in the head with a block of cheddar after I subdue you.

• +1
I would kick your ass
Remember when Republicans claimed that they cares about the debt/deficits?

They lied.
California is full of liberal faggots, but you're close to America's armpit, Chicago and Michigan. You're famous for cheese. I'll smack you in the head with a block of cheddar after I subdue you.
Trump is a retard and a racist.

I would kick your ass

Remember when Republicans claimed that they cares about the debt/deficits?

They lied.

Trump is a retard and a racist.
Lmao trump will go down as one of the best presidents of all time.
. Cry for him libtard

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 5892
Lmao trump will go down as one of the best presidents of all time.
. Cry for him libtard
15% unemployment DON the CON has nothing to run on. LATE covid response, no healthcare reform, record debt and deficits,no wall, impeachment, blown behavior. Whats the point in voting for him??

“Jerk off to my wife getting bukkaked” phenotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 5892
Ngl it would be rough for you to gymcel so hard just to get shot

Bro you can't even beat my dick

legendary title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
8AfWwBg

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel