Rate Jeff Nippard

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
He has a Stacy girlfriend imo. Lucky motherfucker. AND she's asian (half-thai). FUAAARK

Attachments

• jeff-nippard-9.jpg
    jeff-nippard-9.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 146
6.5 psl facially.

Curious: Do you think he betabuxxes to keep his GF? She's fucking hot. I agree with your rating, but still I'm curious.
Of course his money and status put him up much higher in SMV. Wouldn't say betabuxxing cuz he does have good body also, above average face, and high status+money.

Of course his money and status put him up much higher in SMV. Wouldn't say betabuxxing cuz he does have good body also, above average face, and high status+money.
Do you think that he spends a lot of money on keeping her? And do you think he gets laid often enough by the gf / week? He does look good, very good, but he's rich and the gf has moved into his apartment, so I guess he's not redpilled

Do you think that he spends a lot of money on keeping her? And do you think he gets laid often enough by the gf / week? He does look good, very good, but he's rich and the gf has moved into his apartment, so I guess he's not redpilled
Can't say I have a clue about his life situation.

5 PSL overall cause of his height.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and androidcel
He is 5'3", so like a 4/10 tops.

Rather no gf than an asian gf. They will only like you because of your skin color. So its not rly validating to have many asian girls interested in you. Only European aryan genes count.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
He is 5'3", so like a 4/10 tops.
WHat the fuck! Seriously only 5'3? No way...
Rather no gf than an asian gf. They will only like you because of your skin color. So its not rly validating to have many asian girls interested in you. Only European aryan genes count.
I've heard about their love for white dudes, but do you really think the chick is only interested in him because he's white? Not gonna lie I'd love to fill that chick like thanksgiving turkey, she's smoking hot.

He's 5'5 as far as I know, his previous girlfriend (robin gallant) left her for a 6'2 guy who's A LOT worse than him facially.

He's 5'5 as far as I know, his previous girlfriend (robin gallant) left her for a 6'2 guy who's A LOT worse than him facially.
LOL yeah really. I've just checked, you're correct. Checked that chick out, she's fucking hot. Dat ass.

So if he's so fucked height-wise, what gets him these hot foids?

LOL yeah really. I've just checked, you're correct. Checked that chick out, she's fucking hot. Dat ass.

So if he's so fucked height-wise, what gets him these hot foids?

I mean he's good looking facially, wealthy, jacked as fuck and has high status and a lot of following. All these fairly compensate for him being a dwarf, but then again I'd assume women are clout-chasing while being with him. His height is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Curious: Do you think he betabuxxes to keep his GF? She's fucking hot. I agree with your rating, but still I'm curious.

That along with JBW game

That along with JBW game
I wonder if it's worth it to him, tho. I mean, she IS smoking hot. Fucking her must feel hella good ngl. But does he fuck her OFTEN enough? Only then would it be worth it to me to betabuxx for such a chick. But betabuxxing to me is actually self-degrading and self-disrespecting so I hate the concept.

I wonder if it's worth it to him, tho. I mean, she IS smoking hot. Fucking her must feel hella good ngl. But does he fuck her OFTEN enough? Only then would it be worth it to me to betabuxx for such a chick. But betabuxxing to me is actually self-degrading and self-disrespecting so I hate the concept.
Dude you’re overthinking. He’s white and she’s Asian. And Asian women have lower smv. Yes she’s hot no doubt but when it comes to the chadiest chads, they have many options too and they’d pick a white girl over an Asian one. His lack of stature is compensated for by the race difference in this case. Plus he has a good face, wealth (I assume) and status due to being famous. He’s not betabuxxing.