Rate jeff seid

PSL is all about objective rating, not subjective.

IRL is mainly subjective.
wrong
we dont have the technology to give objective facial aesthetics ratings, analyzing proportions perfectly and giving a score
jfl @ ur iq trying to correct me, if it was objective there would no variance in ratings, at the end of the day it still comes down to someones opinion about you

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
wrong
we dont have the technology to give objective facial aesthetics ratings, analyzing proportions perfectly and giving a score
jfl @ ur iq trying to correct me, if it was objective there would no variance in ratings, at the end of the day it still comes down to someones opinion about you
High iq son . Mirin my davidlaidmaxxing brother

• Love it
Reactions: malignant
wrong
Well... um, i mean, that was the entire point of the PSL scale when it was made tbh.

I.e., moving away from biased subjective ratings. I agree that the scale isn't really perfect.

But it's better than the IRL one in terms of facial attractiveness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and malignant
a 6'2 seid with blue eyes would be unmoggable. Literally a god.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
His nose is photoshopped in that pic of him, you nut.

This is how his nose really looks like -

8895389904_bdce5e660f.jpg
june-12-2015-las-vegas-nevada-united-states-of-america-fitness-model-ETRW18.jpg

not this

j3ff-jpg.42036

People like @needsolution and @BigBiceps rate him 6 PSL jfl, now i feel like i'm the one overrating him.
How do you cope, overrater?
facially i put him at 6-6.25, whole pack at 6.5-7 with huge irl appeal

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted and needsolution
Laid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Prime laid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Love it
subhuman ribacage
when will these fools stop coping with muh frame cauze muh shoulders to waist ratio
this is a tiny frame
cry more faggot
Posts171Reputation115

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Yet pitts body still mogs those side shoulders and defined abs look way better and more natural also mogs him to oblivion facially

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
cry more faggot
Posts171Reputation115

You are 70kg jfl tbh. 70kg, 15% bf and 5'10 you aren't fooling anybody. Irl you are a twink.

Needs rhino to ascend

Yet pitts body still mogs those side shoulders and defined abs look way better and more natural also mogs him to oblivion facially

giphy.gif
facially mogs, no way body mogs.