300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Snapchat 494580524

brb meeting 38kg girl in 5 hours

ded srs rate
inb4 muh framelet muh manlet i fucked the 34 yo foid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5052 and 9 others
irl funko pop. Still mogs me tho

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Entschuldigung and karbo
Looking much better now hungbro but work on ur shoulders

• +1
Reactions: karbo
looks like a faggot. Maxxes me

YOUR FRAME IS UTTER DOG SHIT GO WORKOUT YOU LOOK LIKE A FOID

• +1
Reactions: ehti
Looking much better now hungbro but work on ur shoulders
YOUR FRAME IS UTTER DOG SHIT GO WORKOUT YOU LOOK LIKE A FOID
frame doesnt really improve with gymcelling and everyone is framelet in my country
im working out though but its no use for my shoulders when im in a calorie deficit (going to implement an extra 3-4 healthy meals in my diet once i get to a bodyfat level where i can see my abs)

frame doesnt really improve with gymcelling and everyone is framelet in my country
im working out though but its no use for my shoulders when im in a calorie deficit (going to implement an extra 3-4 healthy meals in my diet once i get to a bodyfat level where i can see my abs)
age?

Mirin' mane

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 9072
17 but dont say its over, my plan is solid and im gonna have muscular prettyboy phisique in around 2021 summer (already got a solid diet, i just need to eat more, but im still not lean enough to start a calorie surplus)

Ded srs
get started if you want your frame to still grow a bit

• +1
17 but dont say its over, my plan is solid and im gonna have muscular prettyboy phisique in around 2021 summer (already got a solid diet, i just need to eat more, but im still not lean enough to start a calorie surplus)

Ded srs
You're 15 nigga , no 34 mentally right , good looking foid would even go on a date let alone fuck.

CLOTHES AND FRAME REMIND ME OF @Zyros DEDSRS

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
i aspire to be the greatest leanmaxxer of .me after him tbh
but im gonna start a leanbulk in around november, but right now, at age 17 face is way more important to me

also i feel like, even if i ate a lot of healthy foods (like one low carb meal full of protein every 2 hours) even if its healthy, if it was a caloric surplus i would still end up getting bloated which i really want to avoid

but im slowly upping my intake everyday by a little (tracking calories everyday) and experimenting if i will get bloated or not
i want to gain LEAN muscle without a gram of fat to my face

i aspire to be the greatest leanmaxxer of .me after him tbh
but im gonna start a leanbulk in around november, but right now, at age 17 face is way more important to me

also i feel like, even if i ate a lot of healthy foods (like one low carb meal full of protein every 2 hours) even if its healthy, if it was a caloric surplus i would still end up getting bloated which i really want to avoid

but im slowly upping my intake everyday by a little (tracking calories everyday) and experimenting if i will get bloated or not
i want to gain LEAN muscle without a gram of fat to my face
At least in my experience, I found gaining muscle without gaining fat quite difficult, made very slow progress. I'm taking this lockdown as an opportunity to completely bloatmaxx/fatmaxx and then lean down once restrictions subside.

You shouldn't really be restricting caloric intake significantly when young imo. Better to leanmaxx after you've trained for maybe a year.

• +1
Reactions: ehti
What country is that? I'll be worshipped as a god with my 6'3" 52cm shoulder width.

u look like utter shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6402, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
You look retarded Karbo.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Cope dude, you are too short and too framecel for the average person (even for your age).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, sytyl, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
zyros is an old nigga @karbo still got some time maybe to improve
[automerge]1600501154[/automerge]
zyros is an old nigga @karbo still got some time maybe to improve

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I will grow my hair out and grow a mustache and slay

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Ded srs
You wtf. you are 17, and are fucking 34 year old foids. Fuck my life.

• JFL

Ded srs
If you are 13-15% its fine (small visibility of abs) just dont do giga bulk of 500000cal like retarded monkeys who yell "muhhh muscle", do recomposition and grow naturally.

• +1
whats with the cope in these comments? your face looks really good here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, karbo and Over
cringe hair, chain and clothes tbh

Inb4 you're a lesbian

3FE57ABA 0030 4009 BACC 7EB8AADDE7C5

You can’t make this shit up, FaceApp literally detects you as a female
tenor.gif

• JFL