StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Rate his face

Attachments

• larry-wheels-gainssss-header-1068x566.jpg
    larry-wheels-gainssss-header-1068x566.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 196
he aged his face hard with all the tren hes abusing. used to look better when he was younger/on less gear

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Men's Physique wouldn't work?
Not for running bodybuilder game, foids don't even see Men's Physique sized guys big because many slayers have similar size. I don't recom you to run bodybuilder game since roids will fuck up your skin and health. Better looksmax your face and getting natty physique.

"There is no gym for your face"

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Not for running bodybuilder game, foids don't even see Men's Physique sized guys big because many slayers have similar size. I don't recom you to run bodybuilder game since roids will fuck up your skin and health. Better looksmax your face and getting natty physique.
Makes sense. I mean, Men's Physique look still requires use of roids, just saying... lol srsly Good idea, that's gonna cost me some couple grands tho. Gotta gather the funds first.

by the way, does mewing really not work past the age of 18? I'm 21, from other sources I've read that bone growth doesn't stop till the age of 25. Which version is correct?

Makes sense. I mean, Men's Physique look still requires use of roids, just saying... lol srsly Good idea, that's gonna cost me some couple grands tho. Gotta gather the funds first.

by the way, does mewing really not work past the age of 18? I'm 21, from other sources I've read that bone growth doesn't stop till the age of 25. Which version is correct?
Facial bone growth actually never stops but dont expect any drastic facial improvements from mewing since you are 21. But keep mewing since it helps prevent sleep apnea and it has other health benefits too

Facial bone growth actually never stops but dont expect any drastic facial improvements from mewing since you are 21. But keep mewing since it helps prevent sleep apnea and it has other health benefits too
So what kind of aesthetic improvement should I expect from mewing then? Looks like I'm already past the age where it actually makes significant changes to one's facial aesthetics.

I suppose, then, that bearing this in mind, my only option is getting fucking lean (I'm already lean but not at, say, 5% BF) + plastic surgery on my face, right?

Thanks for telling me this about mewing, tho, I'm eternally grateful. I was lowkey hoping I could bring my jawline and chin up by mewing. Fuck.

So what kind of aesthetic improvement should I expect from mewing then? Looks like I'm already past the age where it actually makes significant changes to one's facial aesthetics.

I suppose, then, that bearing this in mind, my only option is getting fucking lean (I'm already lean but not at, say, 5% BF) + plastic surgery on my face, right?

Thanks for telling me this about mewing, tho, I'm eternally grateful. I was lowkey hoping I could bring my jawline and chin up by mewing. Fuck.
Same as younger mewers but it is not drastic and improvements are slower. Yes mewing can move your jaw and maxilla forward but it takes longer time.

i actually think he can slay gymcelling thots/sloots srs
Thats only from face. He certainly can slay gymthots and other foids that like that bodybuilder look.

Thats only from face. He certainly can slay gymthots and other foids that like that bodybuilder look.
imagine taking your gf to the gym and larry wheels is in there strength mogging everyone.

imagine taking your gf to the gym and larry wheels is in there strength mogging everyone.
Or imagine any other big and strong guy mogging everyone. Like dmitry klokov or coleman when still was into bodybuilding.
Klokov
Coleamn

Last edited:
0/10

not an actual set of wheels

gulag/10

too much body mass, needs starvation

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Michael Myers
Or just force him to become weightlifter and let him to dominate in weighlifting with bbc genetics
honestly its not worth it mayne, he's on more than a gram of tren plus a ton of other shit. its one thing to roid using small-moderate doses, and whole other thing frogging out /abusing it and fcking up your face/health

honestly its not worth it mayne, he's on more than a gram of tren plus a ton of other shit. its one thing to roid using small-moderate doses, and whole other thing frogging out /abusing it and fcking up your face/health
Just how is he still alive? His blood pressure has to be 180/120 while resting.

Just how is he still alive? His blood pressure has to be 180/120 while resting.
he uses a fuck ton of roids. He wont make it to 45-50 if he keeps it up. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt make it to 40.

he's on over a g of tren year round rofl. For sure, no doubt. and hella other shit too.

I acutally mirin his low inhibness tho, live fast die young etc, chad shit tbh

he uses a fuck ton of roids. He wont make it to 45-50 if he keeps it up. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt make it to 40.

he's on over a g of tren year round rofl. For sure, no doubt. and hella other shit too.

He will most likely fuck up his joints due heavy weights and shitty form. I dont think he will be doing big 4 in five years

yolo but srsly he wouldn't last long in bed, his cardio must be hella shit. Those muscles use up a fuck ton, I mean a FUCK TON of oxygen.

He will most likely fuck up his joints due heavy weights and shitty form. I dont think he will be doing big 4 in five years
heard ronnie coleman is crippled or something cus of sqautting with chit form. hes gunnna end up the same for sure.
yolo but srsly he wouldn't last long in bed, his cardio must be hella shit. Those muscles use up a fuck ton, I mean a FUCK TON of oxygen.
he could fck your wife/gf right in front of you and you woudlnt be able to do anything but jerk off and talk about how "unhealthy" he is.

heard ronnie coleman is crippled or something cus of sqautting with chit form. hes gunnna end up the same for sure.

he could fck your wife/gf right in front of you and you woudlnt be able to do anything but jerk off and talk about how "unhealthy" he is.
I meant it . His cardio must be utter shit.

I meant it . His cardio must be utter shit.
his cardio is prob atleast good enough to go a couple of rounds with ur gf/wife tho. thts all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and androidcel
his cardio is prob atleast good enough to go a couple of rounds with ur gf/wife tho. thts all that matters.
smh you really don't get it

When boys think girls want

When in fact

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
4-4.5 at very best facially

But Black, kinda masc facially

Not even mentioning body halo

Cope, blacks are lot stronger and athletic than other races just because genetics.

Yeah but they can't outrun a bullet

That's why you shoot him and shoot your wife for being a whore because nobody is bulletproof and counter signaling against murder is just being a moralfag.

Yeah but they can't outrun a bullet

That's why you shoot him and shoot your wife for being a whore because nobody is bulletproof and counter signaling against murder is just being a moralfag.
rofl :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul: