Rate legit LeFort III candidate (21M)'s profile

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
I'm diagnosed with class 2 bite and midface hypoplasia. I'll definitely get a LeFort III within five years.

Attachments

• cephalogram.JPG
    cephalogram.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 432
  • very_bad_side_profile.jpg
    very_bad_side_profile.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 443
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, hennypapi, Introvertednarc and 25 others
incel/10. good luck with the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 3202, balding17yomanletcel and 15 others
Is that you op?

good luck with the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4804 and 11 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4804, Lorsss and 11 others
You sure you can have lefort 3?? Have you consulted someone yet?
Yes, I have. He's a maxillofacial surgeon which currently resides in Australia.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 3202, s3-s3 and 7 others
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, ScratchDiske221 and Deleted member 6341
Are you moving to Asia to ascend once you get ur surgeries?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
why even live at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and LDNPari
Are you moving to Asia to ascend once you get ur surgeries?
I'm not a virgin. I mean my first girlfriend was chinese but I changed my mind due to race pill. I want to looksmax because now I'm primarily attracted to white girls. Asian girls in SEA don't care that much about looks anyway so what would be the point of surgeries if I was not attracted to white women? My ultimate goal is to do what my cousin did more than 8 years ago (getting a white girlfriend).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, vodkacel and LDNPari
I'm not a virgin. I mean my first girlfriend was chinese but I changed my mind due to race pill. I want to looksmax because now I'm primarily attracted to white girls. Asian girls in SEA don't care that much about looks anyway so what would be the point of surgeries if I was not attracted to white women? My ultimate goal is to do what my cousin did more than 8 years ago (getting a white girlfriend).
Oh nice. I'm getting surgeries then moving to Asia to be a gigachang and was wondering if anyone had same idea. I'm surprised you have had girlfriends, lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Chadelite, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, s3-s3, Mr.cope and 9 others
Good luck man, I hope you'll ascend. Share before afters after you get that done pls. And after that you'll be forum famous because you will be the only one that could get lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, s3-s3 and Deleted member 6341
Good luck bro I hope it works out

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 6341
Asian girls in SEA don't care that much about looks anyway
What is this cope from such a complete and utter subhuman dog like yourself? SEA girls literally worship and simp hard for goodlooking guys from all ethnicities not just white guys (with dark skin blacks being an exception). Go on Yubo and chadfish with a Chad from any race except for dark skin black and you will be brutally blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadelite, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
What is this cope from such a complete and utter subhuman dog like yourself? SEA girls literally worship and simp hard for goodlooking guys from all ethnicities not just white guys (with dark skin blacks being an exception). Go on Yubo and chadfish with a Chad from any race except for dark skin black and you will be brutally blackpilled.

browse r/justbeasian son and escape this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Lorsss, Deleted and 1 other person
holy fucking shit you weren't kidding

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Over and inceletto
God isn't fair,i hope you have money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Taylorswift, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person
I wasn't kidding. I have a lot to talk about on Skype with the surgeon on this Wednesday.
Good luck man I hope he can ascend you

Shave your stache btw looks disgusting

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
You're not even gonna look high tier normie to white girls even if u get lefort 3 you have the ricel phenotype
Tenor 8

• So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
You're not even gonna look high tier normie to white girls even if u get lefort 3 you have the ricel phenotype View attachment 527601
I'm an optimist because you never know. Getting a LeFort III will give my facial bone structure more forward growth and thus make me look less Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Limbo
I'm diagnosed with class 2 bite and midface hypoplasia. I'll definitely get a LeFort III within five years.
Can I feature you in next subhuman gallery?

Damn pretty bad recession

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Can I feature you in next subhuman gallery?

Damn pretty bad recession
only if you include him in the chad folder post op

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, RAITEIII, Over and 1 other person
How did it come to this? Your mouth is so open... damn... very rare to see that kind of side profile
It's mouthbreathing + bad chinese genes I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Over
How did it come to this? Your mouth is so open... damn... very rare to see that kind of side profile

He got genetically fucked his ancestors were pretty good looking.

Old pic 1

Still surprised despite having a grand pops like this he ends up looking like a giga recessed truecel my best guess is mouth breathing no way genes caused this.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 7125
absolutely over, sorry bro

lefort 3 or nothing

I really feel bad for you, not in an insulting way but life must be so painful mentally and physically with this kind of structural deformation on your mouth. Hope you get it soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 3020
Yes, I have. He's a maxillofacial surgeon which currently resides in Australia.
And what did he say? Did he confirm it OR it's just you that you think you can get it?

And what did he say? Did he confirm it OR it's just you that you think you can get it?

Ive seen results for dudes similar to him iys not impossible

It cant be genes unless your mom fucked a giga truecel or your grand dad did
It might possibly be caused by genetics. My sister also has a flat facial profile, albeit not as bad as mine.
Sister profile

Confirmed. He said that I had midface hypoplasia and would be a good candidate for LF III.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
I've already gotten a Modified Le Fort III, do you have a low IPD by chance? It increased mine by about 5-6mms.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and Lorsss
I've already gotten a Modified Le Fort III, do you have a low IPD by chance? It increased mine by about 5-6mms.
Where did you get a MLF3?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Where did you get a MLF3?
Russia, alongside many other surgeries preceding afterwards. It was fairly cheap, for what it is at least.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, Lorsss, Slayerino and 1 other person
Russia, alongside many other surgeries preceding afterwards. It was fairly cheap, for what it is at least.
did you create a thread about it?

can u elab on ur experience?