• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, .👽., ascension and 10 others
Ideal colouring and has extreme smv . Mogs barret to the absolute ground

• +1
Reactions: deadman2, Mewton, AscendingHero and 30 others
He's the ideal of what women find sexually attractive, he used the women on that show like cum dumpsters and the girls were still sad when he left even the ones he cheated on couldn't get over him having breakdowns. Barret could never cause this effect on women..

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, deadman2, AscendingHero and 20 others
Sex appeal mogs prime dicaprio

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11748 and 8 others
Not gonna lie, this is my dream. I want LL so badly. I'm not short at all, but i want to reach between 6'3 and 6'5. Body is already similar. I need some surgeries and of course.... THE MONEY

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep and 2 others
Yes absolutely, though i think that status like Leo level is just as attractive. And supposedly causes the same orgasms. But there is nothing better than having a woman love you solely for your face and body. That is pure raw attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, Chadeep, Warlow and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7079, Chadeep and 3 others
Screenshot 2020 08 05 14 17 49 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, AsGoodAsItGets and 19 others
He uses contact lenses

• Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Why would he lmao
GIrls pretend they want their guy to be nice but on the show there was an average faced doctor with a beta nice guy personality every single girl ETHNIC or white cucked him for the better looking chads, including adam nothing dries pussy more than a guy who cares about "her feelings".

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, to_stop_da_cope and 8 others
Yes absolutely, though i think that status like Leo level is just as attractive. And supposedly causes the same orgasms. But there is nothing better than having a woman love you solely for your face and body. That is pure raw attraction.
I think you're both fucking retarded. This forum should have IQ test.

Leo was sex symbol and known on whole globe. Literally every woman even now thinks he was PERFECTION.

Meanwhile nobody knows this decent looking tall faggot, he is tall and has above average face but isn't even same species as Leonardo.

Downloadfile 28

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, .👽., Gazzamogga and 13 others
I think id be better looking than him if i had his body and height.

I might be coping tho

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, kuroro, Chadeep and 1 other person
Darrentill2 20200805 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, AsGoodAsItGets and 12 others

Leo was sex symbol and known on whole globe. Literally every woman even now thinks he was PERFECTION.

Meanwhile nobody knows this decent looking tall faggot, he is tall and has above average face but isn't even same species as Leonardo.

View attachment 568708
Without status Adam would cuck prime Dicaprio, next to 6'5 giga chad Adam he'd be invisible.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7079, diggbicc and 4 others
Without status Adam would cuck prime Dicaprio, next to 6'5 giga chad Adam he'd be invisible.
Leo and Pitt had infinite SMV.

Also he looks far better facially, but gets mogged by height.

Prime DiCaprio was asked for sex on the streets by fan girls, literally.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, CursedOne and RAITEIII

Im talking about sex appeal only, if wasnt for status he would get cucked by that guy

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Im talking about sex appeal only, if wasnt for status he would get cucked by that guy
DiCaprio got where he is now with talent and looks.

oh no nevermind... random fucking autistic virgin from obscure forum actually accurately predicts behavior of woman and says Leo would get cucked because he thinks other guy looks better

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., goat2x and 7 others

The love island guy has nudes and sex offers in his insta dms on a daily base. If he goes to a bar/club, he will NEVER go home alone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others

Prime Dicaprio is very GL but on a pure sex appeal basic alone in what universe does this
3fa4a7de4d4e1e5b67983edb5425c394.jpg
mog this to women
Screen-Shot-2019-07-08-at-19.51.25.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, .👽. and 7 others
DiCaprio got where he is now with talent and looks.

oh no nevermind... random fucking autistic virgin from obscure forum actually accurately predicts behavior of woman and says Leo would get cucked because he thinks other guy looks better
Lol by your logic a guy cant be more attractive than dicaprio unless hes more sucessful, there are many nobodies that would cuck him, brock o hurn, danny jones ike catcher and the list goes on

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Corperal, Chadeep and 2 others
Prime Dicaprio is very GL but on a pure sex appeal basic alone in what universe does this
mog this to women
YET NOBODY KNOWS THE NAME OF GUY YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO SUCK OFF, UNLESS WATCHING THAT DOG SHIT STAGED SHOW

MEANWHILE ASK ANY GIRL OF PRIME DICAPRIO ATTRACTIVENESS

there are many nobodies that would cuck him
AGAIN, AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN KNOWS WHO WOULD WOMEN PREFER, HE CAN 100% PREDICT THE OUTCOME WOAH INCREDIBLE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, goat2x, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
mog this to women
I agree with this

Don't understand the metric used on this forum to quantify attractiveness.

If Leonardo wasn't famous and both of them were on a beach/ night club/ party, it's obvious who would be considered better looking. adam is 6 inches taller and got a decent body to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, owlofathena, zaynbrah and 7 others
Not gonna lie, this is my dream. I want LL so badly. I'm not short at all, but i want to reach between 6'3 and 6'5. Body is already similar. I need some surgeries and of course.... THE MONEY

I doubt any surgeon is going to give you LL if your at a height were you could LLmaxx to 6ft 3 +. LL is for turbomanlets.

YET NOBODY KNOWS THE NAME OF GUY YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO SUCK OFF, UNLESS WATCHING THAT DOG SHIT STAGED SHOW

AGAIN, AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN KNOWS WHO WOULD WOMEN PREFER, HE CAN 100% PREDICT THE OUTCOME WOAH INCREDIBLE
You are the only virgin here mate, and why do u keep implying that we are gay when you are the one whos always worshipping and defending males like their little bitch 🤣

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, owlofathena, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
You are the only virgin here mate, and why do u keep implying that we are gay when you are the one whos always worshipping and defending males like their little bitch 🤣
kill yourself unironically

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Introvertednarc, CursedOne and 2 others

Adam isn't a world famous actor like dicaprio (obv) but he's famous in the entire UK for being on that show, getting paid just to drink alchool and dance fucking girls night after night while having a millionaire father as well as running his own business he's definitely statusmaxed enough dicaprio level is more of a drawback than positive.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE and muttchad323
Slayer/10

Face = 7.5
Height = 10
Physique = 9

Overall = 9.

Caprio on the other hand

face = 8.5
height = 7
physique = 7.5

overall = 8/10

this guy mogs prime leo (without status halo ofcourse)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, THEMOGEE, Chadeep and 2 others
Haha that @Over guy is such a little bitchboy. I loved reading his responses in this thread. Jfl at him entertaining me on this Wednesday night.

Bark moar @Over

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
Haha that @Over guy is such a little bitchboy. I loved reading his responses in this thread. Jfl at him entertaining me on this Wednesday night.

Bark moar @Over
Keep crying for me you shitskin dog

Sex appeal maxxed gigachad. He lacks the aestetics to be a runway model but he is about as chad you can get. Would slay 99.9% of females.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, zaynbrah and 2 others
Imagine going to tv to fuck British karens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, AscendingHero, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
Imagine going to tv to fuck British karens
Most British women are indeed ugly as fuck, britian has some of the biggest gigachads but that show showed me their women are monstrous yet entitled to chad cock only.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Entschuldigung
He is ugly as fuck, he doesn't mog Barrett you coping bitch
 20200801 041117
PRhdKX2
18812885 1895143293844797 4430281842683281408 n

GettyImages 1032321818
Adam collard love island main

Giphy 1

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    650.6 KB · Views: 105
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AsGoodAsItGets
Most British women are indeed ugly as fuck, britian has some of the biggest gigachads but that show showed me their women are monstrous yet entitled to chad cock only.
British women are disgusting tbh
And they don't have sense of aesthetic and are extremely unfit
If I was a britcel I'd move to America or any other European countries tbh

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Jagged0
The amount of users triggered by Adam mogging their favorite male model is hillarious.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., oldcell and 2 others
He's top tier, good coloring etc, but if you actually look at his face he's a bit overrated. Halo'd by coloring, size (height), tattoomaxxing and tanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Melo95 and 1 other person
This is brutal

facially not that great tbh

He's got life on tutorial mode with admin privileges tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
How many inches does one gain from LL Surgery usually?

View attachment 568708
Facts Leos status + prime looks trumps any Chad with no status

• +1
Reactions: Over
How many inches does one gain from LL Surgery usually?
From what i hear up to 3 inches on one bone, and possibly 4-5 with both. I personally only would only do one bone, you know? Unless new technology for tibia distraction osteogenesis comes out very fucking fast.

Are you considering it? What's your height?

From what i hear up to 3 inches on one bone, and possibly 4-5 with both. I personally only would only do one bone, you know? Unless new technology for tibia distraction osteogenesis comes out very fucking fast.

Are you considering it? What's your height?
I'm barely 6'1 with good posture. But I would say 6'0. Idk if I'll consider it tbh there are othrr surgeries much more necessary, if anything I'll just do flat foot surgery if nothing improves over time with my routine so I won't have problems when I'm older

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I'm barely 6'1 with good posture. But I would say 6'0. Idk if I'll consider it tbh there are othrr surgeries much more necessary, if anything I'll just do flat foot surgery if nothing improves over time with my routine so I won't have problems when I'm older
Dude go get yourself measured. If you are genuinely 6'1, maybe don't do it. What are your facial failos? Are you already 100% natty level gymmaxxed?

Dude go get yourself measured. If you are genuinely 6'1, maybe don't do it. What are your facial failos? Are you already 100% natty level gymmaxxed?
It was 6'0 last time I had a physical checkup, My facial failos are recessed jaws, and humped nose working on that rn. I ain't 100% natty level gymmaxxed either ngl

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard