Rate Love Island 6'5 Giga-Chad slayer millionaire heir Adam Collard

It was 6'0 last time I had a physical checkup, My facial failos are recessed jaws, and humped nose working on that rn. I ain't 100% natty level gymmaxxed either ngl
Seems like you have an ascended spirit. Good. At 6'0 i would consider LL only if you genuinely plan on becoming a true fucking PREDATOR. Save it for after your rhinoplasty and jaw surgery. Figure out which of those two to do first. Do jaw and chin first if it's really weak, because nose can be played off. If you have a witch's nose, then obviously do that one. Or... do both if it's possible by the same surgeon.

When is your next surgery appointment?

Seems like you have an ascended spirit. Good. At 6'0 i would consider LL only if you genuinely plan on becoming a true fucking PREDATOR. Save it for after your rhinoplasty and jaw surgery. Figure out which of those two to do first. Do jaw and chin first if it's really weak, because nose can be played off. If you have a witch's nose, then obviously do that one. Or... do both if it's possible by the same surgeon.

[/QOTE]
Got MSE put on August 17th. Will be doing MSE/MSDO and facemask for about 1-2 years then bi-max

Getting MSE installed August 17th. Will be doing MSE/MSDO with facemask for 1-2 years then bimax

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Stevensmithgerard
Getting MSE installed August 17th. Will be doing MSE/MSDO with facemask for 1-2 years then bimax
I'm proud of you bro. We are proud of you. You inspire me make the call. This is what i need to ascend...

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I'm proud of you bro. We are proud of you. You inspire me make the call. This is what i need to ascend...
Thanks bro but Yeah man you can't be scared to ascend. Pain is temporary looks are mostly permanent.

Chad
It's over for the psl scale
Sex appeal mogs

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and EasternRightWinger15
Giga JamesHowlett

NINTCHDBPICT0004176485412

This is a 10 in Britain

Don’t see the hype

I get why dudes like seid, Connor Murphy, Dave laid, lachowski, etc are good looking

This dude, nah

Don’t see the hype

I get why dudes like seid, Connor Murphy, Dave laid, lachowski, etc are good looking

This dude, nah
Being 6’5 with a body like that a natural dark triad personality and face alongside his coloring plus wealth makes him a gigachad

A little more info when he walked into the villa all the girls called him a god and he had his pick none of the men tried to complete with him even a zayn Malik look alike prettyboy got cucked

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 5393
A little more info when he walked into the villa all the girls called him a god and he had his pick none of the men tried to complete with him even a zayn Malik look alike prettyboy got cucked
Why is he so successful?

i will rate him objectively:
Face PSL5.75
Height: 10/10
Body: 7/10 (Seid is 10/10 for reference)

He has a masculine but NT fuckboi look with tattoos, dark hair and tan

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Height is like a multiplier, it does nothing if ur skinny and ugly but with a decent face + body you become a mog machine

• +1
Damn what a yottachad. Example of what all men should look like

• +1
looks balkan

Saved by height alone jfl

Being 6’5 with a body like that a natural dark triad personality and face alongside his coloring plus wealth makes him a gigachad
i mean he's cool but a dude with an obv average height, better body and face is superior imo

his height really really carries him

if he posted this here first page would consist of
"its over"
"get rhino"
"reccessed oldcel"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and oldcell
i mean he's cool but a dude with an obv average height, better body and face is superior imo

his height really really carries him
his face is easily an 8/10, it isn't supermodel tier, but go through your city and tell me how long you need to walk to find someone better looking.

View attachment 637159

if he posted this here first page would consist of
"its over"
"get rhino"
"reccessed oldcel"
I feel like the slick haircut he had on love island is a huge halo honestly. But that only works if you have low hairline. I'm considering hairline lowering surgery tbh

6'5 with a 5+ PSL FACE and gym-maxxed = automatic slayer.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and .👽.
6'5 with a 5+ PSL FACE and gym-maxxed = automatic slayer.
Facewise hes not over 5psl imo, looks above average.

But height, body, tattoos, style and dark triad make him irl chad.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
10/10 irl very few people are that tall with a good frame, good physique, good colouring and decent face, life on godmode

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Jagged0
I'd still hate myself if I looked like that. Good skin colouring, otherwise shit jaw, shit eye area (like myself) fame makes hoes interested big deal. This asshole would be just another guy if he was in town

He lives on tutorial mode peak smv

delissola mogs

Fuck you chad fuck maderchod