Would be a chad if taller rn he is a chadlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
5'5 = game over regardless face, body

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6789
he looks good has good woman
That height is still absolutely ridiculous, girls will still talk about it because his back or think about it subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
That height is still absolutely ridiculous, girls will still talk about it because his back or think about it subconsciously
Not Asian girls they will worship his whiteness

• JFL
Holy fuck it's brutal. She's perfect. Just shows how height isn't everything.
1602956103632-png.739226
One of the best body and face for a guy that height Ive ever seen tbh
Must be extremly rare

no pics no care

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6789
height = nothing that's why

• JFL
Got dumped for a taller male ofcourse

Taller man gets left overs after gym chad turbo hobbit got to pump her young tight pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7521, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Yes he's a 7.5 like Tom Cruise.

• +1
He is bodymaxed and money/statusmaxed and all he could get was a philipino gf. Cause manlet.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6789
Don't think he's really 5'5'', think that's just shit haters make up, saying him and alpha destiny are midgets, but anyway I hate him, yet he has truly elite Stephanie buttermore wife, so mogs

• Hmm...
Like a 3? Most women would flat out reject him even if he had a like Chico.

• Hmm...
He is bodymaxed and money/statusmaxed and all he could get was a philipino gf. Cause manlet.
She has status too though his gf is hot and prob worships his jizz keep crying for eastern wiafus

What is it? He‘s a 3 because he’s a turbomanlet.
@OhWellMaxing

• Hmm...
I didnt know 3/10s have hot Gfs and Exs
Shit, this guy is disabled and like 4 foot and still has a girlfriend.

Having a girlfriend doesn’t mean you’re not a subhuman. There’s other things that can attract women besides your physical appearance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 9488
You are braindead. I don’t care what ethnicity you are if you heightmog him it doesn’t matter. 5’5” will never be taken seriously by any woman. Ascended because of status and money muscles won’t save you at that height.

Having a girlfriend doesn’t mean you’re not a subhuman. There’s other things that can attract women besides your physical appearance.

i don’t even understand how she can tolerate being with him, like they can’t even have proper sex and he can barely function. i don’t what can possibly attract her to him, ig personality but it doesn’t look like he even has much of one based on the videos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Baldingman1998 and Alexanderr
i don’t even understand how she can tolerate being with him, like they can’t even have proper sex and he can barely function. i don’t what can possibly attract her to him, ig personality but it doesn’t look like he even has much of one based on the videos tbh
The guy has already passed his life expectancy, she’s probably staying with him until he passes so she can inherent whatever wealth this guy has or she just enjoys the attention she receives from being with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
The guy has already passed his life expectancy, she’s probably staying with him until he passes so she can inherent whatever wealth this guy has or she just enjoys the attention she receives from being with him.

most definitely one of those tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Alexanderr
Gymmaxxed manlet normie.

Mogged by taller guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110

So you’re bluepilled personality coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
good looking

• +1
You are braindead. I don’t care what ethnicity you are if you heightmog him it doesn’t matter. 5’5” will never be taken seriously by any woman. Ascended because of status and money muscles won’t save you at that height.

Do you experience real life or are you rotting in your moms basement with this self-fulfilling bullshit?

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I didnt know 3/10s have hot Gfs and Exs

These stupid fucks don't get it and never will. They only go with stuff that fits with their narrative. Legit retarded mentality.

• JFL
These stupid fucks don't get it and never will. They only go with stuff that fits with their narrative. Legit retarded mentality.
I listed my reasons below, not sure why you’d blatantly scroll past that and then insult me afterward as well.

Do you experience real life or are you rotting in your moms basement with this self-fulfilling bullshit?
The guy is 5’6, I’m assuming he speaks from experience and isn’t talking out of his ass.
Based on your two posts I’m guessing you’re a short guy in denial?

The guy is 5’6, I’m assuming he speaks from experience and isn’t talking out of his ass.
Based on your two posts I’m guessing you’re a short guy in denial?

I speak from experience myself because I'm 5'5". Never had an issue in my life getting women. That's why I shake my head at these stupid fucks rotting in their basement. Go out an connect with chicks and it's not an issue. Obviously some chicks don't like short dudes but other ones don't give af. Everyone gets rejected at some point. Move on to the next bitch if you do.

• JFL
No? Wealth, status etc...
His gf is a youtuber too
Hes not super rich there are people more with more money she could have gotten with

I speak from experience myself because I'm 5'5". Never had an issue in my life getting women. That's why I shake my head at these stupid fucks rotting in their basement. Go out an connect with chicks and it's not an issue. Obviously some chicks don't like short dudes but other ones don't give af. Everyone gets rejected at some point. Move on to the next bitch if you do.
Skull size is all that matters tbh
If your skull is too small no hot girls will want you
XDJ2tll
FFC62AD6 0F86 47B2 8B59 76012FFFBB6E 76603 00004BF5290FB928
Avengers 1556263066

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
His gf is a youtuber too
Hes not super rich there are people more with more money she could have gotten with
Would make perfect sense to date him then, he‘s a bigger YouTuber in the fitness spade and would expose her channel to a greater audience.
I speak from experience myself because I'm 5'5". Never had an issue in my life getting women.
> 5’5
> Never had a issues getting women
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
Space*
ffs autocorrect is fucking me up ngl tbh

Would make perfect sense to date him then, he‘s a bigger YouTuber in the fitness spade and would expose her channel to a greater audience.

> 5’5
giphy.gif

Sorry it doesn't fit with your narrative. Go find another gif you retard.

> 5’5
giphy.gif

Doesn't fit with your narrative so you reject it. Self-fulfilling prophecy. Go find another gif.

• JFL

> 5’5
giphy.gif
You think shes only dating him so her youtube could get bigger? JFL thats the biggest cope
He also wasnt popping on youtube but still had hot ex gfs