Rate manlet Jeff Nippard

Lol double quoted burn

Sorry it doesn't fit with your narrative. Go find another gif you retard.
I don’t reject it, I’m questioning it since it contradicts the anecdotes lots of others at your height have.

You think shes only dating him so her youtube could get bigger? JFL thats the biggest cope
It’s a cope why exactly? Women use men all the time, how come it’s different this time?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
It’s a cope why exactly? Women use men all the time, how come it’s different this time?
So any man that isnt a broke as bum or over 6 feet and has a hot gf is getting used by a woman ?
You are creating a narrative that is essentially irrefutable unless hot women throw themselves at homeless midgets

I don’t reject it, I’m questioning it since it contradicts the anecdotes lots of others at your height have.

Because they write themselves off before it even begins. Real world is different than this circle jerk of ideals. Bunch of scared pussies on this site too scared to talk to women so they blame their height or skull or frame or whatever else bullshit you can come up with.

• Hmm...
So any man that isnt a broke as bum or over 6 feet and has a hot gf is getting used by a woman ?
No, that’s what you’re assuming my post implied.
I’m talking about that being a possibility in this individual scenario.

• Hmm...
Because they write themselves off before it even begins. Real world is different than this circle jerk of ideals. Bunch of scared pussies on this site too scared to talk to women so they blame their height or skull or frame or whatever else bullshit you can come up with.
Bro just mention the manlet tinder experiment to @Alexanderr, also Alex don’t you live in Netherlands?

Right, right, none of them must’ve tried as hard as you did. The thousands upon thousands of anecdotes you see on internet forums and subreddits must because the men didn’t have the right mindset.
Surely it’s incorrect that a lot of women simply don’t want to date a short guy?

I speak from experience myself because I'm 5'5". Never had an issue in my life getting women. That's why I shake my head at these stupid fucks rotting in their basement. Go out an connect with chicks and it's not an issue. Obviously some chicks don't like short dudes but other ones don't give af. Everyone gets rejected at some point. Move on to the next bitch if you do.
Bro Im 5'9 and like at least 1/3 of the women who rejected me did it bc of my height. Also got told many times when I was rejected that they wished I was at least 5'11-6ft

So how tf is it possible your height was never an issue? Im 4 inches taller and i would spend 2 years in prison for another 4 inches

Right, right, none of them must’ve tried as hard as you did. The thousands upon thousands of anecdotes you see on internet forums and subreddits must because the men didn’t have the right mindset.
Surely it’s incorrect that a lot of women simply don’t want to date a short guy?

The only ones posting are the ones that failed. All the short dudes out there getting pussy aren't going to be crying about not getting pussy.

Bro Im 5'9 and like at least 1/3 of the women who rejected me did it bc of my height. Also got told many times when I was rejected that they wished I was at least 5'11-6ft

Everyone gets rejected.

So how tf is it possible your height was never an issue? Im 4 inches taller and i would spend 2 years in prison for another 4 inches
I find it very hard to believe a man in the western world wouldn’t have any troubles dating women all throughout his life when he’s 5’5.
The only ones posting are the ones that failed. All the short dudes out there getting pussy aren't going to be crying about not getting pussy.
Maybe they don’t get pussy because a lot of women simply don’t desire being with a short man? This notion is supported by numerous studies as well.

But Im talking about getting rejected just bc of height

What's your point though? Everyone gets rejected for whatever reason. What does it matter? Move on to the next person

I find it very hard to believe a man in the western world wouldn’t have any troubles dating women all throughout his life when he’s 5’5.

By any troubles I mean I've always had quality pussy available. I'm not going to say that some chicks probably don't like me because of my height. I don't see what it matters though? You fuck the ones that don't care. 6'5" 10/10 Chad gets rejected too. They fuck the next bitch instead.

By any troubles I mean I've always had quality pussy available. I'm not going to say that some chicks probably don't like me because of my height. I don't see what it matters though? You fuck the ones that don't care. 6'5" 10/10 Chad gets rejected too. They fuck the next bitch instead.
You must be very good looking or very status maxxed then.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I don't see what it matters though? You fuck the ones that don't care.
Unless the amount that don’t care is so little you don’t end up meeting them, leaving you desolated, emasculated and sexually deprived.

You must be very good looking or very status maxxed then.

Maybe man, definitely not status maxxed though. That's why I'm saying the Manlet = over, thing I see on this site triggers me, because it's wrong.

The dude this thread was made about was fucking a 10/10 Stacy and people are saying it's over for him? Nah, looks like he's doing ok to me.

Unless the amount that don’t care is so little you don’t end up meeting them, leaving you desolated, emasculated and sexually deprived.

Your post implies online dating. I've never done that. Met everyone in real life. That's why I'm saying people here are wasting away in their basement, too scared to go out in the real world.

LOL MUJ TREN GYM BODY

LOOK AT CHICO WITH 0 GYM

Srs tho good on him 👍👍

Your post implies online dating. I've never done that. Met everyone in real life. That's why I'm saying people here are wasting away in their basement, too scared to go out in the real world.
My post does not imply online dating. If only a small percentage of women is open to dating a short guy then there’s a real chance you don’t end up meeting them in real life when you’re approaching women.

No, that’s what you’re assuming my post implied.
I’m talking about that being a possibility in this individual scenario.
I don’t think that’s the case she seems to like him from the videos and his ex’s are also hot from when he was just a fitness competitor

He’s not that popular on YouTube either the fitness thing kinda died it’s all about gaming streamers now

Wait you think someone with a peanut skull can pull girls? It’s a borderline deformity to have a skull circumference under 22 inches

No way you can pull hot girls if you have a tiny pajeet head

look at the guy on the right he’s fucked because women have a bigger head than him

I don’t think that’s the case she seems to like him from the videos and his ex’s are also hot from when he was just a fitness competitor

He’s not that popular on YouTube either the fitness thing kinda died it’s all about gaming streamers now
Alright, let’s assume she and his pasts girlfriends were with him because of his phsyical appearance like you suggested (although I have no doubt in my mind they could finder better, taller options).
Just based on his height, the majority of women would reject him hence my initial post.

My post does not imply online dating. If only a small percentage of women is open to dating a short guy then there’s a real chance you don’t end up meeting them in real life when you’re approaching women.
Online dating is more brutal tbh going somewhere we’re being socially NT is important will help you stand out in a bit more

still rejections are more brutal face to face

I've never "approached" anyone with the intention of fucking them or whatever. Always been people I know through school work or friends, they are usually the ones that showed the attraction first, or we just got to know eachother and it went from there.

Maybe they sense I don't reek of desperation and defeat.

Alright, let’s assume she and his pasts girlfriends were with him because of his phsyical appearance like you suggested (although I have no doubt in my mind they could finder better, taller options).
Just based on his height, the majority of women would reject him hence my initial post.
His height isn’t ideal but he has a big skull facial aesthetics and charismatic NT personality

imo having a large dominant skull and frame (wide frame) can overcome non ideal height

but for example in this pic where the guy on the right is short , bug framed , and peanut skull he is indeed fucked beyond belief mostly cus of his tiny feminine lesbian head that is noticeably smaller than an average woman’s

I've never "approached" anyone with the intention of fucking them or whatever. Always been people I know through school work or friends, they are usually the ones that showed the attraction first, or we just got to know eachother and it went from there.

Some people never get shown any attraction except by fat And ugly girls

we want hot girls here

Some people never get shown any attraction except by fat And ugly girls

we want hot girls here

Who doesn't? My current girl is 5'2, 105. I don't want no landwhales.

Who doesn't? My current girl is 5'2, 105. I don't want no landwhales.
Guys that have a small skull
Look at the guy in the right you can’t deny he has a tiny skull
Look at how the woman gravitates towed the big skull

no woman what’s a guythat looks like a lesbian bug

Online dating is more brutal tbh going somewhere we’re being socially NT is important will help you stand out in a bit more
It would. Would it be enough however? Is the real question and for a lot of women, it’s no.

You ever considered the fact that the sense of desperation and defeat might surge from their prior rejections, ordeals or understanding of women and their behavior/thoughts towards men their height?

Forget that anyway, the fact of the matter is that your supposed experience is so different from most other men your height that you are quite frankly a huge exception and more than likely ignorant of the hardships and struggles a lot of other short men face when it comes to dating.

Bringing me back to these posts.
These stupid fucks don't get it and never will. They only go with stuff that fits with their narrative. Legit retarded mentality.
Do you experience real life or are you rotting in your moms basement with this self-fulfilling bullshit?
Maybe it’s you who doesn’t “get it”, but then again it could very well be me as well since I‘m not short.

It would. Would it be enough however? Is the real question and for a lot of women, it’s no.

You ever considered the fact that the sense of desperation and defeat might surge from their prior rejections, ordeals or understanding of women and their behavior/thoughts towards men their height?

Forget that anyway, the fact of the matter is that your supposed experience is so different from most other men your height that you are quite frankly a huge exception and more than likely ignorant of the hardships and struggles a lot of other short men face when it comes to dating.

Bringing me back to these posts.

Maybe it’s you who doesn’t “get it”, but then again it could very well be me as well since I‘m not short.

As I've stated though, you usually only hear from the ones struggling. The short dudes out there getting pussy aren't complaining about it. I get where you are coming from though.

I'm sure there is a ton of cases also where women are rejecting these guys for something else other than their height, but the guys assume it's their height. 6'2" guy who's struggling may just think he sucks with women, 5'5" guy who struggles thinks it's because of his height, but maybe the real issue is he sucks with women and doesn't know because he pins it on height.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'm sure there is a ton of cases also where women are rejecting these guys for something else other than their height, but the guys assume it's their height. 6'2" guy who's struggling may just think he sucks with women, 5'5" guy who struggles thinks it's because of his height, but maybe the real issue is he sucks with women and doesn't know because he pins it on height.
The thing is, there is quite frankly no mystery involved when you’re 5’2, 5’3 etc... and getting rejected by all women you approach.

Not only studies but women as well have made it abundantly clear that height plays a huge, huge factor when it comes to dating.

You could be doing everything right but your height would hold you back.
Which is why you see some people go trough great lengths to change it.

Most people here though, even when not short do have a defeatist mentality when they’ve never even approached a women in reality so I definitely understand your critique of such behavior.

All in all, since there’s not way of growing taller, (except LL which has it’s downsides) the only thing they can do is keep pushing.

A lot of them, however, simply losing hope along the way. Not everyone can ignore getting rejected time upon time.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
i don’t even understand how she can tolerate being with him, like they can’t even have proper sex and he can barely function. i don’t what can possibly attract her to him, ig personality but it doesn’t look like he even has much of one based on the videos tbh
Hes an ATM on wheels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Shit, this guy is disabled and like 4 foot and still has a girlfriend.

Having a girlfriend doesn’t mean you’re not a subhuman. There’s other things that can attract women besides your physical appearance.

it is very crucial that he skulllength/skullheight mogs her atleast. If he had a shorter skull than her, she would see him as her baby (or even more so) subconsciously.