Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly can get top grades tho.
:feelshaha:

Andy Milonakis?
"women like young looking guys"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Asians usually have good bone structure, so make sure to get to 10% body fat, that should be your primary goal. Get a hairstyle that fits your face, take care of your skin, groom your eyebrows, MEW (I don't know if it will be efficient for you, because of your age, but just do it so your face doesn't get worse), SWALLOW CORRECTLY (there are bunch of videos teaching you how). If you want to have a higher chance with girls, I think you should move to an asian country (your height is a plus in Asia).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xz90, misterlee187 and Extra Chromosome
I'm happy with my height :)

i probably leave the thread here now, trying to come back after reaching 8% bodyfat.
1st Juni maybe.

here some ragefuel for whitecels, racistcels, never getting quality women like this probably. Funny how some white people coping with thinking asians are most undesireble race.
"Just be white" is not true i guess ?

Bb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190409-033642.png
    Screenshot_20190409-033642.png
    681.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20190409-060440.png
    Screenshot_20190409-060440.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20190409-165136.png
    Screenshot_20190409-165136.png
    761.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20190409-173457.png
    Screenshot_20190409-173457.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20190409-234032.png
    Screenshot_20190409-234032.png
    968.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20190409-052423.png
    Screenshot_20190409-052423.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
Asians usually have good bone structure, so make sure to get to 10% body fat, that should be your primary goal. Get a hairstyle that fits your face, take care of your skin, groom your eyebrows, MEW (I don't know if it will be efficient for you, because of your age, but just do it so your face doesn't get worse), SWALLOW CORRECTLY (there are bunch of videos teaching you how). If you want to have a higher chance with girls, I think you should move to an asian country (your height is a plus in Asia).
Yes bro.

ASIAN ASCENSION 1!!!11!!
AMWF!!!111!!!!!

• +1
Ok bro, ill threaten the teacher with my wizard sperg powers if she doesnt give me an a
You're Romanian right? Tell her to suck your pula.

i probably leave the thread here now, trying to come back after reaching 8% bodyfat.
1st Juni maybe.

here some ragefuel for whitecels, racistcels, never getting quality women like this probably. Funny how some white people coping with thinking asians are most undesireble race.

Bb
Keep coping chinkcel

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
1st Juni maybe.

Bb
holy shit at this fucking cope lmfaooo

MUH ASIAN ASCNESION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

1st Juni maybe.

Bb
Damn dude you sure showed whitey. We wuz samurai, mongols n shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and NickGurr
5'10?:dafuckfeels:u sure?

1. lose weight
  2. stretch spine and joints for that 1/2in. to 3/4in. boost
  3. wear boots/thick shoes
  4. get kpop hair
  5. double eyelid surgery
  6. jaw implant (your face may just be fat though)

congragulations you are chang and now will slay insecure liberal thotties but it won't fill the void.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, misterlee187 and ElliotRodgerJr
Yeah lol I'm 5'9 at best and look way taller than him
I don't understand lying in rate thread. Do you want to know the truth or continue lying for fee fees

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
So as i said guys, i'm still obese af laying around 21% bodyfat. I'ver never seen myself lean or how my face structures look like. 10% Bodyfat is crucial.

I gonna find out if i'm truecel or not.
you are NOT 21-22%, no way

• Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i'm exact 178 cm. why the fukk should i lie?
The angle makes you look short, take a better picture preferably next to something else we can scale you to

di
you are NOT 21-22%, no way

did meassurements in the gym. that was the result. i'm 91 kg on the pics. maybe at 75 kg, i am 7% bodyfat. plus i have thick bonestructure too

i'm exact 178 cm. why the fukk should i lie?
Take a better face pic. this is a blackpill forum not bodybuilding.com. Unless you look like zyzz we don't care, your face is what were rating. Drop the soyface bs aswell.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and misterlee187
Take a better face pic. this is a blackpill forum not bodybuilding.com. Unless you look like zyzz we don't care, your face is what were rating. Drop the soyface bs aswell.
ok sir.

The angle makes you look short, take a better picture preferably next to something else we can scale you to
Tbh you'll look short if your skull size doesn't match your frame. Big skull + narrow shoulders + short legs = manlet vibe.

Lifewasted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Now get on your knees and suck my cock you belligerent insubordinate fuck

You don't have to repeat your father's words he used to say to you when you was a innocent child.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
bideltoid?
You don't have to repeat your father's words he used to say to you when you was a innocent child.
Le asian ascension AMWFAMWFAMWFAMWFAMWFAMWFAMWFAMWFAMWF xDDdDdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• +1
I like it when they talk back. Makes the backhand feel so much better. Your little outbursts about daddies makes it seem like you never had one. Don't worry little girl, you can call me daddy.

• JFL
I like it when they talk back. Makes the backhand feel so much better. Your little outbursts about daddies makes it seem like you never had one. Don't worry little girl, you can call me daddy.
View attachment 38766
For sure i have one, loving me. But your father loved you too, in a wrong way.
View attachment 38766
I hope you never become a father, i'm sorry for the child already.

you know what, i take everything about your dad back. Because he has nothing to do with it. But it doesn't change the fact you're self-hatred person.
Just wait till day of Judgement. Everybody get his reward or punishment there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
3, cockroach to women.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Dude, im currently at something between 20-22% bf and im not nearly as bloated as you are. You better be lying, or your bone structure is shit af

• +1
For sure i have one, loving me. But your father loved you too, in a wrong way.

I hope you never become a father, i'm sorry for the child already.

you know what, i take everything about your dad back. Because he has nothing to do with it. But it doesn't change the fact you're self-hatred person.
Just wait till day of Judgement. Everybody get his reward or punishment there.
Holy fuck, I didnt see the second post. You legit think your something special. You might want to get off your high horse to reread my post. I never said anything about having a kid or raising one. I said i'm your daddy because your acting like a whiny bitch.

• JFL
keep crying for @The Dude Abides

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I'm 1 inch taller than u and I look like a head taller than you.
Stop lying.
BTW it's over

• +1
"IM FULL AWARE OF THE BLACKPILL"

"Look guys, asian men slays too!"

:lul::lul::lul::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and The Dude Abides
"IM FULL AWARE OF THE BLACKPILL"

"Look guys, asian men slays too!"