Rate me 1-10, obese korean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem are my eating habits. I had no clue about nutrition. It's my decision at the end, so surely they give me advice and tell me if i would get lean. i would more appealing compared to now.
@NickGurr

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and ElliotRodgerJr
The problem are my eating habits. I had no clue about nutrition. It's my decision at the end, so surely they give me advice and tell me if i would get lean. i would more appealing compared to now.
The thread is literally stickied in the Looksmaxxing section chink

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and ElliotRodgerJr
3/10
Get down to 12% bf and come back for a rate

• +1
Reactions: misterlee187 and ElliotRodgerJr
You still haven't answered what kind of girls you're trying to attract partner :y'all:

oh sorry, i forgot.
In the best case all kind of women, but prefer white girls or latinas. Smth like polish, italian, uk and so on.

oh sorry, i forgot.
In the best case all kind of women, but prefer white girls or latinas. Smth like polish, italian, uk and so on.
Thought so, you're gonna create more mentally ill little ER hapas
I'll let you date my sister if you can hook me up with a prime noodlewhores bossman

The thread is literally stickied in the Looksmaxxing section chink

rather being a chink than being a offensive whitecel.
I wasn't the one who went offtopic. i just asked for opinions and rating. nothing else

I wasn't the one who went offtopic. i just asked for opinions and rating. nothing else
Channel your ancestors rage and kill all whitey my Korean friend. r/aznidentity KARA BOGA

Go work the rice fields chink, maybe youll drop a few pounds

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

I'll let you date my sister if you can hook me up with a prime noodlewhores bossman

Dude like wtf. you don't know someones future. What if they become mental healthy hapa slayer
Channel your ancestors rage and kill all whitey my Korean friend. r/aznidentity KARA BOGA

I don't have hate against nobody. i'm not a racist. All these Elliot rodger or the other korean shooter guy are mentalcels.

• JFL
Dude like wtf. you don't know someones future. What if they become mental healthy hapa slayer

I don't have hate against nobody. i'm not a racist. All these Elliot rodger or the other korean shooter guy are mentalcels.
Read my thread and lose weight instead of being an offended cuck

• JFL
Kpop max boyo. Let your hair grow long, wear flashy clothes, get to low bodyfat or -

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, NickGurr and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rockndogs and NickGurr
No, thx. the only thing i know is, that you're a hating whitecel.

have fun being a filthy fat guy

i also suggest injecting T as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rockndogs and ElliotRodgerJr
Yeah seems like here are too many self-hatred guys coping with verbally abusing others.
I think here are only few people you can have a normal conversation without hate.
r/wholesome

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yeah seems like here are too many self-hatred guys coping with verbally abusing others.
I think here are only few people you can have a normal conversation without hate.
There is no filters here for racism, hate, misogyny, or anything. This is a realistic, blunt, and BLACKPILLED forum. Expect sympathy or kind words from no one.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, rockndogs, xz90 and 2 others
There is no filters here for racism, hate, misogyny, or anything. This is a realistic, blunt, and BLACKPILLED forum. Expect sympathy or kind words from no one.
Yeah i've learnt it now. i'm Blackpilled af too. but it doesn't mean i have to act like a racist or hating guy
My highest was 60kg how tf do you get yourself to 125?
bloatmax.

I'm danzo. Hope y'all having a great day tho.

5 foot 10 my ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 39, rockndogs and 4 others
Just fast if you want to crank up your testosterone. When you get 30 year old, you T is dropping. Then you can thinkt about a T therapy.
fasting lowers T

25% bf

• JFL
You got your thread shat on to oblivion. :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ElliotRodgerJr
OP did you consider roping?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and NickGurr
yes, but it's fine. Now i know it's useless to have conversation with those hatred, mental retardcels here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, NickGurr and Extra Chromosome
yes, but it's fine. Now i know it's useless to have conversation with those hatred, mental retardcels here
Toxthik inkels tbh.

For starters lose weight and bloat then come back for another rating.
Not in vacation yet

Next week 3 week vacation starts

When I come back I go Cho
How are you doing in school if you are rotting here 24/7?

• +1
Reactions: misterlee187
Toxthik inkels tbh.

For starters lose weight and bloat then come back for another rating.

How are you doing in school if you are rotting here 24/7?
The bottom of my class but not failing

Status
Not open for further replies.