Rate me 13M 120 lbs 5'9"

L

lord2005

Iron
IMG 5902
IMG 5904

I'll give you a 6, your face has potential once you age. You definitely lack Hunter eyes though. Not dominate features, play the pretty boy angle.

He’s over a 6. True hunter eyes are extremely rare. And I mean actual hunter eyes, not the downward slope sad eyes.

His face is just chubby. He looks skinny, but he clearly has good facial bones even though he lacks definition, this means his face stores a lot of fat. If he lost weight he’d be chadlite or even chad.

• JFL
Reactions: camlokodri, Deleted member 470 and Soulsmaxx
He’s over a 6. True hunter eyes are extremely rare. And I mean actual hunter eyes, not the downward slope sad eyes.

His face is just chubby. He looks skinny, but he clearly has good facial bones even though he lacks definition, this means his face stores a lot of fat. If he lost weight he’d be chadlite or even chad.

If you want to give him a higer rating then be my guest. I give a 6 which is generous of me. He's too young, he has time to change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ChoSeungHui
4.5/10 tbh

stupid haircut tbh

you look like you play fortnite 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: camlokodri, Deleted member 2205, Arkantos and 1 other person
120 at 5'9?
You must be a fucking skeleton mate, or you are height/weight frauding. That is truly too low.
And if it is real, your face is still bloated. You must have some shittt genetics in that aspect.

Your gaze is "lost". It feels like you have no fire on your eyes, like all slayers do.

4/10

• +1
Reactions: camlokodri

How do I lose weight in just my face then?? Im already extremely skinny, trying to gain muscle.

How do I lose weight in just my face then?? Im already extremely skinny, trying to gain muscle.

You can’t, you gotta lose it everywhere.

Thats your problem. You are skinny with a chubby face. It’s rare but it happens.

For now, just lift weights. If you are new to lifting you will automatically build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Eventually you will have to try gaining weight.

You can’t, you gotta lose it everywhere.

Thats your problem. You are skinny with a chubby face. It’s rare but it happens.

For now, just lift weights. If you are new to lifting you will automatically build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Eventually you will have to try gaining weight.

This is good but I would also suggest cardio 2-3 times a week for faster results. Cardio is purely healthy. Don't neglect.

If you want to give him a higer rating then be my guest. I give a 6 which is generous of me. He's too young, he has time to change.

Show me a person who grown and get prettier than getting worse or staying at the same level.
Few people really get better, even if you say it's too young, it still doesn't make sense, since all the people who had insane bone growth were already at the same level of attractiveness as a child, of course not Sex appeal for mature women but I say to teenagers or people of the same age, the truth is that every chad was already a chad in childhood and adolescence, but with less angularity in the face.

this forum never suprises me anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui, rtsssy and 2 others
13 jfl

• +1
Reactions: superighteous, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
You're 13 man...it's not good to have such an unhealthy mindset at 13. But nevertheless it's kinda good so you can be aware of looksmaxing shit. Anyways, right now you're above average for your age.

Just make sure you don't mouth breathe and you're set to go! But also, if you want, train your jaw muscles to get that jawline. You're already very tall for your age and you'll grow even taller.

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
You're 13 man...it's not good to have such an unhealthy mindset at 13. But nevertheless it's kinda good so you can be aware of looksmaxing shit. Anyways, right now you're above average for your age.

Just make sure you don't mouth breathe and you're set to go! But also, if you want, train your jaw muscles to get that jawline. You're already very tall for your age and you'll grow even taller.
Don't worry Im not obsessive about it or anything, just want to know how to make myself better. How do I train my jaw muscles? Clench it?

You are very cute man no homo. Don't listen to these idiots who rate you below 5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why is no one recommending upper eyelid tuck so he doesn't look stoned

He's really tall for his age. He probably just had an insane growth spurt and hasn't filled out yet.
Didn't see he is 13yo. I'm 19 and barely above that.

Lucky motherfucker :feelswah:

Just mew and you are good to go, you may get hunter eyes later on in life. Right now don’t worry about it

very lucky to find this site at a young age bro, although be careful it can very easily fuck up your life

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and ChoSeungHui
start using sunscreen and believe me - one day you gonna be thankfull as hell

- spf 50+
- pa+++
- chemical+mineral ingredients

use it every 2 hour
even when its winter and its cloudly
believe me - this is the best advice ever for you

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69 and Deleted member 439
start using sunscreen and believe me - one day you gonna be thankfull as hell

- spf 50+
- pa+++
- chemical+mineral ingredients

use it every 2 hour
even when its winter and its cloudly
believe me - this is the best advice ever for you
why?

Show me a person who grown and get prettier than getting worse or staying at the same level.
Few people really get better, even if you say it's too young, it still doesn't make sense, since all the people who had insane bone growth were already at the same level of attractiveness as a child, of course not Sex appeal for mature women but I say to teenagers or people of the same age, the truth is that every chad was already a chad in childhood and adolescence, but with less angularity in the face.

I'm a PERFECT example of someone who has gotten more attractive as I aged. I was a tiny guy throughout all my years of school with a baby face, not a single woman wanted that.

Now that I'm 27 and have made some basic attempts at fashion and hairstylisting, women not only notice me but they visibly gawk at me on the sidewalks.

It's empowering! Unfortunately my hairline has receded a lot since then. I'm going to get a hair transplant in August so I'll be sexy again. :chad:

because sun is aging you, drastically
now you dont care
but when you are 20 you want to look 16 to f. prime pussy
no one in western countries uses it and we all look like shit

you might not turn into a chad with a puberty buuutt you can have a perfect skin
and thats how you make it

dont be cynic, im not trolling, Im crying to wish that someone would tell me this when I was 13
Just buy this shit and use it forever, in 10 years you gonna think about me and say that this guy was a genius

because sun is aging you, drastically
now you dont care
but when you are 20 you want to look 16 to f. prime pussy
no one in western countries uses it and we all look like shit

you might not turn into a chad with a puberty buuutt you can have a perfect skin
and thats how you make it

dont be cynic, im not trolling, Im crying to wish that someone would tell me this when I was 13
Just buy this shit and use it forever, in 10 years you gonna think about me and say that this guy was a genius
okay i'll start using it thank you

your 13 and your tall as me.:feelswah::feelswah:
gain some muscle. dont worry about the face fat it will change after you finished puberty.

imagine finding this forum at 13. it's over for your brain jfl

• +1
lol 13. you´re to young.

• +1
stop tbh. 5'9" @ 13...youre gonna make an oldcel rope buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
13 is unrateable jfl

• +1
@GhastlyGhoul @ghostfaceguyinvegas I can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic but this guy is definitely not a 6. He's got a big ass nose, bad eyes, and big ears. But anything can change at 13 I suppose.

• WTF
Reactions: rtsssy
go out and try to socialize jfl
while you still can

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
6, pretty meh features, eyes are the worst, your harmony and colouring make you a 6.

We have 13 year olds on here? Wish I discovered the black pill that young. 5.5 psl big nose and NCT. Decent harmony though imo.

• +1
Lucku shit, I wish I were aware of looksmaxxing at 13

• +1
Not even kidding you legit look like a 70 iq Short dumbass.But kinda cute

13?!?! Leave this site man live your childhood!!!

wtfff you're not even supposed to fuck at 13, leave this forum right now and go play video games or something

>13M 5'9

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
Leave now i wish i could leave. This site has fucked my mentality for ever. I found this site when I was 14 and it fucked my brain. Mew and come back when you’re 18. Instead of being socially active like any teen I’m here rotting 24/7 leave you don’t want to make my mistake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vitruvian
You look average. Gymcel, sportcel, and ask out girls to hangout after school and shit. Have experiences, lots of them. You will develop well besides your eye area
Also have your parents take you to the dentist to check the shape of your palate it looks narrow or your lips might just be

• +1
13M JFL

• +1
Boy that maxilla is recessed

Will look absolutely good in few years. Take cold showers for the rest of your life, that's my only advice, and don't you ever cut your hair short.

Get to the point when you can do one arm pushups x5 and 15 pullups when it comes to fitness and you are going to live a good life. Find a hobby and do well in school, IM srs.

Leave this site now.

mew as hard as you can. at 13 it is legit. Also play sports it will do wonders for your development. Dont be a faggot homebody like me