rate me (15, 5'7)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, xefo, Entschuldigung and 3 others
very chad op. I'd suggest you use some horny goat weed to grow to 6'5. some vitamin d3 and bonesmashing to get ramirez cheekbones. some chewing to get cavils jaw. slayer in the making

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
exemestane nigga
he's all muh "b-b-but it's not safe.... i can't do it. waah waah" we out here like mf teenage pharmacies and mfs worried about it not being safe

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 6892
please dont hurt this kid

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
Cute/10

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, LilHappyLilSad, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
single mum on welfare/10

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin, LilHappyLilSad and magnificentcel
how's slaying

• Love it
Ohhh you look so cute, would pat on the head/10 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892
That's not you
No way is the person in the OP ethnic Russian
Russians have very broad range of looks, maybe the broadest of all countries.

• +1
15 wow.. so young to find a forum like this.

I suspect you will have a shit dating life unless you become a lot more masculine in the years ahead.

• Hmm...

I suspect you will have a shit dating life unless you become a lot more masculine in the years ahead.
??? he looks like Zeus. how would he have trouble with anything in life. perhaps you're projecting your own problems onto him. sad

• +1

i am NTmaxxed in school, wrestler, football running back and have 3 slays already
not stacies but avg-above avg girls
tbh i might not look that fantastic but popularitymaxxing is legit in school

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Chop off that childish haircut and make sure your diet is on point. You really need to do anything you can to gain height and masculine features.

• +1
It's over

• Hmm...
i am NTmaxxed in school, wrestler, football running back and have 3 slays already
not stacies but avg-above avg girls
tbh i might not look that fantastic but popularitymaxxing is legit in school
i am here to bully subhumans i am slaying
Dark triad chad.

Huh, a homosexual k pop obsessed gook saying it is over, projecting much chink buddy?
I was just joking, because I am not mean and trying to be nice. I didn't want to hurt you.
But Now no offence, kpop pretty boys still get more pussy than you will ever get, you get 0 bitch, it's beyond over for you. You look repulsive. I doubt even nigger foids would want to go down on you. If I were you I would honestly save myself and just take the short way out.
Tenor

• Hmm...
I was just joking, because I am not mean and trying to be nice. I didn't want to hurt you.
But Now no offence, kpop pretty boys still get more pussy than you will ever get, you get 0 bitch, it's beyond over for you. You look repulsive. I doubt even nigger foids would want to go down on you. If I were you I would honestly save myself and just take the short way out. View attachment 935159
Wow you owned me
i lost my virginity at my 15 year old birthday party and had three gfs since 9th grade

Forgive me for roasting you earlier bro, i've come to realize your true JB appeal. You mog half the forum cause of that.

• +1
Forgive me for roasting you earlier bro, i've come to realize your true JB appeal. You mog half the forum cause of that.
Finally a sane person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
coping brown midget.

• Hmm...
TBH high potential as a tranny JFL, but since white can still get laid by low class ethnic girls

Why is this thread 9 pages? OP wasn't larping?

what proof? I already said I am not posting a pic of me holding up my username since in case I get doxxed irl i will fall back and say someone was impersonating me, and posting a pic of me holding up my username would disprove it

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and magnificentcel
age of empires
age of homosexuals gtfo you unknown bluecel spore creature
stop being jealous my nigga i know you cant handle the mog

only thing im larping are my responses and being cocky unfortunately this is actually me
kinda over
If it's not a larp then it's a bad idea to post your picture and then say a bunch of racist mean stuff to everyone. Racism is bad in general but immediately after posting your pic is not smart.

I know you need a social outlet and confidence but people gave you good advise.
at least in eyes of prime women (9 year olds)
It sounds like you're larping. Again very good chance you'll eventually get doxed, especially with age regression Facial ID scouring the internet in the future, so I suggest (as others have) that you take the advice (read the guides also), find the an in person social outlet/group, and don't post any more pictures, and probably limit your exposure to these forums so you don't become more toxic.

dont mind me

If it's not a larp then it's a bad idea to post your picture and then say a bunch of racist mean stuff to everyone. Racism is bad in general but immediately after posting your pic is not smart.

I know you need a social outlet and confidence but people gave you good advise.

It sounds like you're larping. Again very good chance you'll eventually get doxed, especially with age regression Facial ID scouring the internet in the future, so I suggest (as others have) that you take the advice (read the guides also), find the an in person social outlet/group, and don't post any more pictures, and probably limit your exposure to these forums so you don't become more toxic.
I’m not reading all this you dirty malnourished spic

Looks good

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing