rate me (15, 5'7)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
stop pumping yourself full of drugs. you cant cheat genetics you're destined to be a manlet. stop the cope

Keep coping bhai. You have the definition of incel eyes, your eyes only mog blackops2cel unless he squints then he mogs.
cope some more. he has god tier eye area he sent me pics
D00bd9b10b35c201056ac543ae73719b 2

(sorry to doxx bro)

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao and WadlowMaxxing
stop pumping yourself full of drugs. you cant cheat genetics you're destined to be a manlet. stop the cope
cope you're just jealous your growthplates are fused and he's a slayer with open plates and will inject until 6'9. manlets always mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
cope you're just jealous your growthplates are fused and he's a slayer with open plates and will inject until 6'9. manlets always mad
Early bloomer faggots salty cuz they average height midgets who quit growing early just don’t pay attention to them

• +1
Early bloomer faggots salty cuz they average height midgets who quit growing early just don’t pay attention to them
Early blooming is ideal in away. I got to 6'1 with it and heightmogged everyone in school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
yeah. "I grew 2.12662 inches after your age so it's over 4uuu"

have you considered that your genetics are subhuman and you stopped developing at 12 and have the frame of a little boy?
ok. keep us posted brocel. but trust me ur slav genes will fail you
still mad? I'd be mad if I was down there. little guy

• +1
  • JFL
Early blooming is ideal in away. I got to 6'1 with it and heightmogged everyone in school
Late bloomers are taller on avg but early blooming is better for slaying during HS
most slayers in my hs are either avg blooming pretty boys or early blooming chads

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6475
Who the fuck are you? Some bluecel who thinks he’s hot shit? Go fuck yourself I can fold you in half faggot, abused dirty rat
off to slums of Mumbai shitskin

I have a dick
I'm white you deer looking dick lover. With an eye area like that you're gonna piss yourself, shit yourself and cum your pants just by meeting the gaze of my god tier eyes irl, then you'll fold yourself in half and surrender yourself fully to me like the submissive dog you are.

would slay with contacts

• +1
I'm white you deer looking dick lover. With an eye area like that you're gonna piss yourself, shit yourself and cum your pants just by meeting the gaze of my god tier eyes irl, then you'll fold yourself in half and surrender yourself fully to me like the submissive dog you are.
A2197B98 07A5 4715 99C3 B060ADC9C0DF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, WadlowMaxxing and Be_ConfidentBro
op its over for now
you look like the kid who gets bullied in school by everyone your not a late bloomer your just genetic trash with low t
only hope is dating a lesbian because you look like a girl

• Hmm...
op its over for now
you look like the kid who gets bullied in school by everyone your not a late bloomer your just genetic trash with low t
only hope is dating a lesbian because you look like a girl
I’m not a virgin
I’m looking for a rating from objective perspective of me being a late bloomer/ considering my appeal to teen girls
not for an another react begging shitty ”le owned” retarded low iq roast

giga fucking cope. you permasquint while tilting your head down you frauding subhuman fuck.

your eye area:
[ISPOILER]
Baby with Crouzon Syndrome2
[/ISPOILER]

"I'm so white and it's perfect race bro cry for me haha you're ethnic". cope some more bitchboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6892
yeah. "I grew 2.12662 inches after your age so it's over 4uuu"

have you considered that your genetics are subhuman and you stopped developing at 12 and have the frame of a little boy?

still mad? I'd be mad if I was down there. little guy
im not the one whos 170cm mind u. im 190cm.

Avg height of 15 year olds is 5’7 and they grow to be 5’10
i am a late bloomer so I can assume 5’11 at minimum

• +1
im not the one whos 170cm mind u. im 190cm.
yes? you're a manlet I get it. you suffer from sub 2m deformity. i would be mad too if I was down there

• +1
Why do you look so young

• +1
  • JFL
whyd u have to expose your face like that tho lmfao. im going to cage everytime i see you post and just imagine the face behind it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 6892
whyd u have to expose your face like that tho lmfao. im going to cage everytime i see you post and just imagine the face behind it
can't handle the mog son?

• +1
cuz I’m a Jb pussy slaying collagen producing monster machine

• +1
I’m MTF transgender and I’m on puberty blockers

im 15 why else do you think big brain
Avg height of 15 year olds is 5’7 and they grow to be 5’10
i am a late bloomer so I can assume 5’11 at minimum
Tbh you could probably be like 6”1. Last year at 15 I was 5”4 and I had a crazy growth spurt

• Love it
  • +1
kids from ur class borrow ur pen and never give it back
cope. he has a million pens so he doesn't have to worry. while you're wondering about pens he's banging prime jbs. your move, bud

• +1
kids from ur class borrow ur pen and never give it back
projecting much buddy? I’m a low inhib NT beast surrounded by jb Semen demons, appearance can be deceiving mind you

im a late bloomer, look at how he looked at 15
i will have a similar transformation + im mewing
TBH 5'7 is a good height for someone who started puberty late, you could easily get to 6 feet

unfortunately your face is terrible

TBH 5'7 is a good height for someone who started puberty late, you could easily get to 6 feet

unfortunately your face is terrible
Wait what
kill your self
how is it bad
its gonna change

• +1
Wait what
kill your self
how is it bad
its gonna change
If you are not larping (which I think you might be) you are among the ugliest 10-20% of the human population facewise.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6892
How
i look low T but Im not ugly
If you are not larping (which I think you might be) you are among the ugliest 10-20% of the human population facewise.

• +1
linus tech tips

• Hmm...
  • +1
How
i look low T but Im not ugly
shit chin, narrow mouth shitty eye area melting maxilla

and to top it off you have a disgusting hairstyle

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892
shit chin, narrow mouth shitty eye area melting maxilla

and to top it off you have a disgusting hairstyle
ok, I dont see why I should listen to you you’re biased against me

• +1
@Alexanderr please ban or restrict this guy he's legitimately sexually harrasing me
@knajjd you were in these kinds of situation help me out here protect me against this ravenous homosexual
cope

for some reason I don't believe that's actually you OP

looks like pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
Hit puberty

• +1