rate me (15, 5'7)

i am nt and i have sucess with women, i am looking for a rating, not retarded mentally ill mexican monkey mumbo jumbo, so shut up, kid
You're the kiddo here low t, yes you can have success with women but we are in a looksmaxing forum, you should stop being delusional with your looks, before you become the next ER

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406, Ritalincell and Deleted member 6892
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, WadlowMaxxing, Ritalincell and 1 other person
You're the kiddo here low t, yes you can have success with women but we are in a looksmaxing forum, you should stop being delusional with your looks, before you become the next ER
i dont see how i can becone next er, i mog that gook to oblivion
I am low T but puberty will fix

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Tbh this post is lifefuel. I was a little nervous looking at your bio cuz you said you were 5‘ 11” and younger than me but the fact that youre only 5‘ 7” is a relief

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892
Also you look like a retard which is also satisfying

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and WadlowMaxxing
i am high tier normie atm my problem is looking neatanus and feminine which puberty will fix
How can you be so deluded being in this forum? are you even blackpilled? you look in the mirror every day and think you look well above average? banderas.gif

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406, Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
how am i delusional
You think you're become masculine but even I.A think you're feminine

Screenshot 20210112 123048 FaceApp

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892
How can you be so deluded being in this forum? are you even blackpilled? you look in the mirror every day and think you look well above average? banderas.gif
of course i do??? i have good collagen, good eye area (bad picture), good height (potential) and i am mewing so i will have 5 psl jaw at leat
also im 25% bf and you can already notice how protruted my zygos are

• +1
891AB2D9 C6C6 49E4 B54C 5A3A69DB7060

uh oh, someone’s angry

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892
At this point he is joking, and I playing along

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 6892
:chad:

• +1
of course i do??? i have good collagen, good eye area (bad picture), good height (potential) and i am mewing so i will have 5 psl jaw at leat
also im 25% bf and you can already notice how protruted my zygos are
Nigga you are 15 ofc u have collagen. Your eye area except your browridge is not good at all, mewing will not make you chad, your zygos are decent, your jaw is bad

• Hmm...
Nigga you are 15 ofc u have collagen. Your eye area except your browridge is not good at all, mewing will not make you chad, your zygos are decent, your jaw is bad
im mewing so my jaw will become godly with time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Ritalincell
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6892
This photo is gonna turn into the new coping volcel lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
iq 404

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
i am nt and i have sucess with women, i am looking for a rating, not retarded mentally ill mexican monkey mumbo jumbo, so shut up, kid
nt is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
btw op is gigachad

• +1
Why so sexy OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
mfs on this forum i swear
You are actually getting trolled bc u think that I don't think that u are trolling and thinking that I am ded srs is actually low IQ heheheh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6892
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and WadlowMaxxing
thought you were supporting me but you jsut wanna groom me, ignoring you
Wadlowmaxing would rape you so be happy about it, I would do a lot for that

You are actually getting trolled bc u think that I don't think that u are trolling and thinking that I am ded srs is actually low IQ heheheh
its very suspicious how well you play low iq mongoloid
funny how you miraculously started "larping" and saying le hehe you actually got trolled once you got exposed

• JFL
its very suspicious how well you play low iq mongoloid
funny how you miraculously started "larping" and saying le hehe you actually got trolled once you got exposed
assuming one would think that a guy on a blackpill forum really thinks he is gl with that face is much more low IQ than anything else if you think about it kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 11406 and 1 other person
assuming one would think that a guy on a blackpill forum really thinks he is gl with that face is much more low IQ than anything else if you think about it kid.
i am not good looking especially just a high tier normie

• +1