rate me (15, 5'7)

Keep bumping this thread, just looking at OP increases my DHT, that way i'll grow a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
mogger.
srs tho ill be fine with puberty albeit i have trouble rn, maybe not to the point of being a chad but 4.5psl is possible
Finally a based response

Finally a based response

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and WadlowMaxxing
Mew dont hard mew it will fuck your harmony who is already good, do the suction hold technique while working on your posture and you will be a chad

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 6892
Mew dont hard mew it will fuck your harmony who is already good, do the suction hold technique while working on your posture and you will be a chad
jesus this forum is becoming r/mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 7776, oatmeal and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
You're 15 gtfo of this site it'll only infect and destroy your mind and turn you into a mentalcel. You're a bit feminine looking but that's because you're a kid, you'll grow considerably in the following years. Just focus on lifting, swimming, hard mewing, use a face puller if you can get one, and join lots of clubs and try to be as social as possible so you don't end up like a lot of the neurotic fools on this site. A lot of incels are incels because they didn't socially interact with others in their younger years. Don't make the same mistake. Also, follow the skincare guides on this site.

• +1
You're 15 gtfo of this site it'll only infect and destroy your mind and turn you into a mentalcel. You're a bit feminine looking but that's because you're a kid, you'll grow considerably in the following years. Just focus on lifting, swimming, hard mewing, use a face puller if you can get one, and join lots of clubs and try to be as social as possible so you don't end up like a lot of the neurotic fools on this site. A lot of incels are incels because they didn't socially interact with others in their younger years. Don't make the same mistake. Also, follow the skincare guides on this site.
he's already gigachad he's just here to mog some genetic defects

u look young asf bro

when i was ur age i already had facial hair + dimorphism

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892
true his maxilla will keep growing until 29 and he'll be off the charts of psl by then. they'll have to make a ninth psl
Just look a young Brad Pitt, he didn't look masculine either
Images 12

Fucking Rich kid who spend 200$ a month on GH

• JFL
  • +1
Larper

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutismMaxing and WadlowMaxxing
only thing im larping are my responses and being cocky unfortunately this is actually me
kinda over
you said you were tall and chadelite