Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and The Dude Abides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Vidyacoper, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 14 others
hard mew and hope

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mansnob, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1464, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
dont get too carried away in looks tbh, to wrap the whole package u need to be able to be NT and have a social circle. no point in improving u 1-2 points when u cant even talk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FatmanO
dont get too carried away in looks tbh, to wrap the whole package u need to be able to be NT and have a social circle. no point in improving u 1-2 points when u cant even talk.
Yeah I know. I'm not a virgin but like I feel like I should be lol.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 685, Lumbersexual and 1 other person
JFL at listening to that charlatan mike jew. mewing is cope and doesn't do shit.
not just mewing but improving posture and raising ur hyoid bone so u dont look like a skinny fat fuck. also chewing has made progress for me ngl

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides

Where did you post this nigger?

I want see what rates you got at reddit
deleted the post but I got rated 4.5 by most , 5 by 1 person and a 4 by another. Generally whenever I get rated it's a 4.5

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
below average

You are lying. Your profile view is subhuman and you lack harmony. Unless you like to fuck ugly landwhales.
  1. I'm tall
  2. I date younger girls which makes my height even more important as all the boys they're age are shorter.
  3. Follow Red Pill
  4. I date girls who's ethnicity is less desirable ( middle eastern, phillipino, Slovakian, Hungarian)
  5. Low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ogre

go er

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1464 and manlet cUnt
  1. I'm tall
  2. I date younger girls which makes my height even more important as all the boys they're age are shorter.
  3. Follow Red Pill
  4. I date girls who's ethnicity is less desirable ( middle eastern, phillipino, Slovakian, Hungarian)
  5. Low inhib
Congrats then.

Congrats then.
and I'm pretty good at being manipulative. When I was "friends" with these girls and orbiting them, I learnt how the older guys tricked them into fucking them.

Facially psl 3.5-4, it's over.

Yeah I know. I'm not a virgin but like I feel like I should be lol.

if you are not virgin there is hope for many of us.
No offense.
Anyway my tips is seeing a surgeon for ears and profile (So you can fix jaw and nose) and all is done.

if you are not virgin there is hope for many of us.
No offense.
Anyway my tips is seeing a surgeon for ears and profile (So you can fix jaw and nose) and all is done.
none taken. I'd gladly be the proof that 80% of incels are fake fags who need to take the red pill.
Keep coping bro..
keep blaming it on your looks bro.

5/10 fix ears and nose

5/10 fix ears and nose
Yeah ears and nose is my priority. I'm mewing to see if that can save my chin but if not I'll have to get a genioplasty

Many of my friends seem to ascend with younger girls hope so no time to rope.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
4/10, it's over

Your front is normie but what in the name of fuck is that side profile? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: superighteous